Leukemia & Lymphoma Community
is it leukemia please help to understand bloodwork high wbc high neu hi...
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to all leukemia and lymphoma issues, Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia (CML), ALL, AML, CLL, SLL, anemia, biopsy, bone pain, chemotherapy, Hodgkins Lymphoma, monoclonal antibody therapy, Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma, stem cell transplant , swelling, vaccine therapy, weakness, and weight loss.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

is it leukemia please help to understand bloodwork high wbc high neu high lym

About four months ago I began feeling extremely fatigued. Then the dull lower flank pain started on both sides. I have constant naseau and always feel really weak.I went to ER. Cat scan only showed tiny cyst on right ovary. Blood and urine tests were done. Blood showed 13.5 white blood cell count. Went to Regular doctor. He checked me for diabetes, thyroid, and it came back negative. At that time my white blood cell count was 15. He gave me antibiotics nothing worked. We just ran the test again  my white blood cell count is at 15.7 and now my NEU# is 10.9 and my LYM# is 3.8 He has referred to a hematologist. Im a 26 year old female generally healthy until now I do smoke and am overweight (not obese) I always was on the go, and now just walking through a store is a long slow process
Im terrified. Is it most likely leukemia or cancer    What elses could it be   Please feel to give any suggestions