mesenteric lymph node biopsy, hodgkin's lymphoma
I had surgery last Monday to remove an enlarged lymph node in the mesenteric region.  I was told that this lymph node showed on a CAT scan from 2008 and was the same size, so cancer wasn't highly suspected.  I received a call today from my surgeon who informed me that the pathology report showed Hodgkin's Lymphoma.  I am shocked and worried, but trying to stay positive.  I see my oncologist Friday to discuss this more.  I had extensive testing, including CAT and PET scan a month ago, and it only showed activity in this particular lymph node.
What are the chances that this has spread, or I still have lymphoma, even though the entire lymph node was removed, and previous PET scan showed only isolated involvement?  My thinking is that if it was truly isolated, and they removed it, then I am "cured".  However, I know very little about this disease.
Any information would be so great!
forgot to mention, I am a 34 year old female with no prior history of cancer.