Your comments?
Four months ago one day in the morning I felt a pain in right hand quadrant under liver and went to doctor.
After ultrasound and a blood test, they found that my liver is inflammated and my alt-ast enzyme levels were three times the  highest values in the normal range. After following a diet and some weight loose I did 2 times more blood tests. My  alt-ast enzime levels decreased and in the last test they were in the normal range. However, the pian in the right quadrant comes and goes irregularly and it still exists. I  have bloating, diarrhea and a lot of wind.
A few days ago the doctor ordered a CT scan and everything was okay. What is my problem? Why still have pain
in the right quadrant and other problems? Waiting for your comments...
Hello and hope you are doing well.
Enlarged fatty liver, acute hepatitis all can cause elevation of liver enzymes and liver inflammation. Persistent abdominal pain with bloating, gas can be due to several conditions like irritable bowel syndrome, gas formation, constipation and lactose intolerance. The most common symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome are bloating, gas, diarrhea, constipation and stomach pain. It is best to see  a doctor and get evaluated again. You may need more investigations to rule out above mentioned possibilities. Do seek medical help. Write to me again.
Best luck and take care!
Hepatits A.B, C were negative. At the beginning  from the ultrasound doctor told me that there is liver inflammation and from blood test results my ast-alt were high. However, after 3 months the enzymes became okay but the pain in my right quadrant continues to come and go irregularly and it changes during the day.

The following  symptoms
-diarrhea
-bloat
-a lot of wind
-sometimes bowel movement  and rumbling
-small and pellet-like stool

occur most of the time after meals and most of the time I get a relief if I empty myself. The doctor did a CT scan for my right side and she said everything is okay, including pancreas,gallbladder, etc and she said that she really do not know the reason for pain.