how much time it take to cirroshis to develop from nash
sir, i was suffering from the gastric problem and get bark too much and have contipation problem but i went to liver specialist they confirm me that i have nash before it i was sufferes from jaundice in 2007 but in end of 2010 i was not feeling well sometime i had stomach pain and i dnt feel to have food but i went to the doctor they had mine all test i.e alpha 1, hept c , hept b and wilson dieases, fibroscan  and other all major test for liver cancer all went negative but mine liver enjzme waz elevated to 150 sgot and sgot 250 but now it seems to be normally after 6 months medication and i reduce weight and diet but now i feel some gastric problem ie. bark and constipation please tell me . what should i do and want to knw that how much time nash to develop to cirroshis and when will the medicine come
plzz doctr give me the option equest mr mike plzz help me out
This is from:
http://www.webmd.com/digestive-disorders/tc/nonalcoholic-steatohepatitis-nash-overview

"Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH) - Overview
What is nonalcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH)?

Nonalcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH) is liver inflammation caused by a buildup of fat in the liver. Many people have a buildup of fat in the liver, and for most people it causes no symptoms and no problems. But in some people, the fat causes inflammation of the liver. Because of the inflammation, the liver doesn’t work as well as it should.

NASH can get worse and cause scarring of the liver, which leads to cirrhosis. But the disease doesn't always get worse.

NASH is similar to the kind of liver disease that is caused by long-term, heavy drinking. But NASH occurs in people who don't abuse alcohol.
What causes NASH?

Experts don't know why some people with a buildup of fat in the liver get NASH and some don't. It could be that something in the environment triggers the inflammation in those people. Or maybe it runs in their families.

Risk factors for NASH and liver damage include:

Obesity.
    Diabetes.
    High cholesterol and high triglycerides.
    Metabolic syndrome.

Most people with NASH are 40 to 50 years old and have one or more of the problems listed above. But NASH can happen in people who have none of these risk factors.

"How is it treated?

There is no treatment for NASH. But you may be able to limit damage to your liver by managing conditions that increase your risk for NASH or make it worse. You can work to:

Reduce your total cholesterol level.
    Reach a healthy weight. If you need to lose weight, be sure to do so slowly (no more than 1 to 2 pounds a week.1 Quick weight loss from crash diets, surgery, or medicine increases inflammation and scarring in your liver.
    Control diabetes.
    Stop or cut back on drinking alcohol.

Also, ask your doctor or pharmacist about all the medicines you are taking. Some may harm your liver....."

You should visit the site and read the entire article.

Good luck,
Mike