Liver Disorders Community
liver

This support community is for discussions and support relating to liver disorders.

liver

my liver usg report is hyptomegaly..........so please tell me .Is milk and banana in breakfast is right or wrong for my health.............?
i asked this question because i taking  this in breakfast  last four year
What is the cause of the hepatomegaly?
•Alcohol use
•Congestive heart failure
•Glycogen storage disease
•Hepatitis A
•Hepatitis B
•Hepatitis C
•Hepatocellular carcinoma
•Hereditary fructose intolerance
•Infectious mononucleosis
•Leukemia
•Niemann-Pick disease
•Primary biliary cirrhosis
•Reye syndrome
•Sarcoidosis
•Sclerosing cholangitis
•Steatosis (fat in the liver from metabolic problems such as diabetes, obesity, and high triglycerides, also called nonalcoholic steatohepatitis, or NASH)
•Tumor metastases

You have a very serious condition so I strongly reccomend you further educate yourself about it. Start with the spelling.

Your breakfast choice is probably fine. Although what type of milk are you drinking? Do you only eat one banana per day? To much potasium can be bad and so can to little. I need to know more about your condition to better be able to help. I wish you the best.

Randy
sir my stool condition is bad from permanent 1 years........it is like a snack sausage as smooth or soft ...........and
Avatar dr f tn
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Liver enlargement or hepatomegaly could be due to liver disorders or due to systemic causes like heart failure or hemolysis. The cause for enlargement needs to determined. This is done with the help of blood tests, ultra sonogram and if need be, biopsy of liver will help to clinch the diagnosis. If you can get back to me with the diagnosis, I will be able to elaborate further.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.
Dee1956 commented on Alexis2358's status
Dee1956 commented on photo
Dee1956 commented on TTC2006's status
Track your weight over time