Lung Cancer Community
lymph node pain

This patient support community is for discussions relating to lung cancer.

lymph node pain

was wondeing what anyones thoughts are....i have a 1.0x1.62-cm stellate nodular density in lower left lobe of lung, i also have 1.7x1.7cm right paratrachel adenopathy, 1.85x2.2cm adenopathy APwindow, 4.2x2.2cm adenopathy in pretracheal region, 4.2x2.2 subcarinal adenopathy, 1.2x1.6cm adenopathy in anterioer mediastinum, and a enlargement diffusely of pancreas .........................WHAT DOES ALL THIS MEAN!!
i have to add that i did have a PET scan and my lymph  nodes and nodule "lit up" , s doc sent me for bioapsy (in aug/2012) the radiologist didnt want to touch it said it was to small... so had another ct n oct.. and most recent CT was a week ago when i found all of the above out nodule in lung is increasing in size also....my lymph nodes in my neck/ear/face area are killing me they hurt so bad!!!!!!!   but anyways i DONT UNDERSTAND ANY OF THIS INFO LOL
No help?
Hi there!

The report describes a nodular lesion in the lower part of the left lung and lymphnode enlargement a various levels. While the PET report may be suggestive of a malignancy, further investigations/ management plan is best discussed with your treating doctor.
Hope the information is helpful.

Take care!