Do I still have Lyme disease?
I had Lyme disease 10 years ago, and had 2 months of doxycycline. The symptoms gradually went away over the next 6 months.

My western blot and ELISA Lyme disease blood tests are still positive, even though I do not have symptoms. Do I still have Lyme disease?

An allergy doctor I had been seeing last year told me I still have Lyme disease, and he said that's why my allergy is bad. He convinced me to take antibiotics again, but the blood tests are still positive. He said I need still more antibiotics.

I had read that Western blot and ELISA Lyme disease blood tests can remain positive long after the infection is gone. Is that true? How can we ever know if we have been cured?

I do not have Lyme symptoms, but I do have a bad allergy.

Yes, I have heard of allergies with Lyme. See my side note below.
Lyme Disease is very tricky and complicated. I too have been up and down with it for about 10 years, My tests go from negative (when on antibiotics) to positive (after I stop for a while.) But I feel ill when I get a positive result on my blood work with Western Blot. Band 23 and Band 41 are the bands that are involved. Now, after a long treatment with Amoxicillin and Doxy, my doctor feels I have chronic Lyme. I went to s Infectious Disease MD to get tested for any other tick bacteria infection that is common in the area of upstate, NY where I go often. Awaiting those results. The specialist goes strictly by CDC guidelines and dismissed my 'positive' bands because there were only two instead of five bands positive. Event though I told him my low grade fever and pains diminish as soon as I take an antibiotic. Recently nodules were found in my lungs and I have bad pain in my left rib area into the shoulder. Lots of x-rays. No answers. I attribute it all to Lyme or one of the other tick related bacterias. My doctor and I await what my lung doctor says when he receives the disc with my CT Scan of the lung nodules to see if Cipro should be used as treatment.  
As a side note: Go on You Tube and read about the musician, Daryl Hall's experience with Lyme Disease. He speaks of allergies he's gotten out of the blue. Feel better.