Aa
A
A
Close
Lyme Disease Community
This forum is for questions and support regarding What Causes Lyme Disease, Diagnosing Lyme Disease, and Joint Pain. Topics for discussion also include Living with Lyme Disease, Babesia, Bartonella, Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, Anaplasmosis, other Tick Borne Diseases, Nervous System issues, Prevention, Risk Factors, Skin Disorders, Symptoms and Treatments
1 - 20 (of 4619) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My daughter was hospitalized for Guillain Barre syndrome and they did all the IGG/IGM tests for western blot, 2 types of erlichia, lyme, ...
1 answer |
I do cardio everyday for 30 minutes. My face and head hurt so much worse both immediately and hours after I exercise. Does exercise make ...
44 answers | 4 comments |
I can see in the print out that this is a negative test but it seems close to the range of >.90 that would warrant further testing. Does ...
1 answer |
I am new here. I haven't been dx with anything yet . Doc leaning toward lymes or mold. I am first curious if anyone has symptoms like min...
2184058 tn?1339810299
Hi All, My Genreal MD diagnosed my brain MRI as MS and I went to the Neurologist last Friday. I think I got lucky with her, she's not...
10 answers |
Hello. For the past year now, I have been experiencing an almost neverending conundrum of symptoms with almost no definitive solution or...
24 answers | 1 comment |
Went fishing 4/21/2017 found tick deeply embedded 4/25/2017 woke up covered in purple non itchy spots and severe stiff neck and flu sympt...
2 answers |
For years I've had joint pain, that has become progressively worst over the last 2 years. Other symptoms includes rapid heart beats, bad...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I was diagnosed with lyme disease 2 to 3 years ago. I do not know how long I had it. I do not recall a tick bite that year. I do live in ...
3 answers |
I answered the questions to the questionnaire and here are my answers. I was tested om Monday and was told it will take 2 weeks for resul...
20486385 tn?1499084523
Dear Doctor, I am suffefering from so many symptoms for almost 5 years now but no clue for what's happening. When my illness started I...
1 answer |
Hi everyone, I'm a French girl (sorry for mistakes) searching for answers. I'm in good health, but the problem isn't from me, but from ...
1 answer |
594002 tn?1256307382
I called my lyme dr and asked if getting the flu vaccine and the H1N1 vaccine was safe. She said NO. The risk is great for a relapse and...
17 answers |
Hi all, I"ve had these symptoms for over a month now, some come and go others are constant. Headache(constant) sinus pressure(consta...
6 answers | 2 comments |
IgG P93 Ab. Absent IgG P66 Ab. Absent IgG P58 Ab. Absent IgG P45 Ab. Present IgG P41 Ab. Present IgG P39 Ab. Present IgG P30 Ab....
4451049 tn?1387157037
Is the IGenex testing for coinfections at least as accurate as the Lyme testing through them?? I know it's nowhere close to 100%. But I...
14 answers |
7983189 tn?1395979832
Just wanted to see if anyone knows if co-infections such as bartonella, parvovirus, cytomegalovirus, and HHV6 could cause low CD57 counts...
24 answers |
709619 tn?1230165075
it seems like there are a lot of people with questions related to CD57. It would be nice to have a doctor give an overview of the marker...
118 answers | 4 comments |
I just finished a very aggressive treatment for Hodgkin's Lymphoma in August 2010. I have been trying to recoup, but I have had so many s...
6 answers | 3 comments |
190673 tn?1259206866
Hi all. I have symptoms of LD. Even some people suggested that I might have it. But this is the problem. I have health anxiety.(hypoch...
6 answers |
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.
Lyme Disease Community Resources
Top Infectious Diseases Answerers
1415174 tn?1453246703
Blank
CA