Aa
A
A
Close
Lyme Disease Community
This forum is for questions and support regarding What Causes Lyme Disease, Diagnosing Lyme Disease, and Joint Pain. Topics for discussion also include Living with Lyme Disease, Babesia, Bartonella, Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, Anaplasmosis, other Tick Borne Diseases, Nervous System issues, Prevention, Risk Factors, Skin Disorders, Symptoms and Treatments
1 - 20 (of 4585) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I tried to post this under the proper discussion but for some reason it did not take. I could sure use some help finding a LLMD. I...
1 answer |
255722 tn?1452550141
I'm curious because I've had toe cramps again--and my legs feel funny. Same thing happened when I started Mepron last month. Toe and fi...
17 answers | 2 comments |
How long does an infected tick have to be attached for in order to successfully transmit Lyme? I was bitten last summer but had no rashes...
What does it mean when one is negative and one is positive or when both are positive? Thanks
6 answers | 1 comment |
Hi doc Since last 9 months am havin cervical radiculopathy tingling in legs and overall feling of being unwell. Then came jaw pain whi...
I know this is an odd question, but I've had green urine not cloudy just light green. unless I drink a lot then it turns yellow. this has...
11 answers |
Hello, I am new to this group. I have had more than 85 blood tests since I was diagnosed with Lyme in July of 2014. All have been negativ...
8 answers | 1 comment |
Hi, I have red finger tips on my right hand and then the rest of my hand is just normal, its not itchy it doesn't sting they feel cold b...
Fiest lyme test was positive so they retested and said negative amd that it must be something autoimmune however 2 ana panels are negativ...
2 answers |
5792451 tn?1390938290
I'm having a new weird problem! Over the past month or two I've noticed one of my knees is acting up. When it started I didn't pay too mu...
14 answers | 1 comment |
please tell i have all sympotams of lyme from last 14 months but never single joint pain.somhow i really improve on lyme treatment protoc...
1359524 tn?1282695510
Hey again guys :) just wanna see if anyone else with lymes experiences dizziness and if so then what kind? I get the off balance dizzines...
14 answers | 2 comments |
I'm looking for any LLMD recommendations in/around Massachusetts. I live in Western MA, but realize I'll probably have to travel. Pleas...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I was treated in 1992 for lyme disease with IV Ceftriaxone for 4 weeks. I had aseptic meningitis, bell's palsy and gland swelling all ...
16 answers | 1 comment |
So I don't know what is wrong with me..so far all tests normal although I haven't been tested for lyme yet. My symptoms are very annoying...
15 answers | 1 comment |
In June 2016, I was diagnosed with Lyme disease and Babesiosis. January 2017, I was diagnosed with Bartonellosis. I have a slew of phys...
1 answer |
1276940 tn?1393812621
Back in August of 2015 I spent about an hour on a nature trail in the woods. I was there with my husband, son, and a photographer (we we...
9 answers | 1 comment |
Hi Everyone, I have undergone testing for Lymes and various zoonotic diseases. This time, the Infectious Disease Doctor tested for Bruce...
10 answers |
I've been sick with a range of symptoms for 75 days now. After doctors scratching their heads for two months, I was told two days ago tha...
1 answer |
So the standard CDC tests for reactivity on these bands: IgM 24, 39 and 41 and IgG 18, 21, 28, 30, 39, 41, 45, 58, 66, and 93. As we know...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Lyme Disease Community Resources