Aa
A
A
Close
Lyme Disease Community
This forum is for questions and support regarding What Causes Lyme Disease, Diagnosing Lyme Disease, and Joint Pain. Topics for discussion also include Living with Lyme Disease, Babesia, Bartonella, Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, Anaplasmosis, other Tick Borne Diseases, Nervous System issues, Prevention, Risk Factors, Skin Disorders, Symptoms and Treatments
1 - 20 (of 4538) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Morning all, I got bitten by a tick a month ago (3rd July) and sure enough two weeks later the bullseye rash appeared. I dont belie...
I live in uk and tested for lyme with clinic in Germany but I cant understand the results. The ELISPOT is negative but the serespot is po...
My mom has Chronic Lyme disease. She is doing much better but has issues with walking and moving around. She has severe varicose vein is...
Recent lyme diagnosis. On day 5 of taking doxycycline developed red, pinpoint extremely itchy rash all over body. Doctor had me stop medi...
Hi, I don't know where to ask, or even if i could ask this question to anyone. I was bitten by a tick two years back. 2 months after tick...
1 answer |
Fiest lyme test was positive so they retested and said negative amd that it must be something autoimmune however 2 ana panels are negativ...
1 answer |
Help, please. I found a tick on left buttock in shower this afternoon. Initially, I thought I was feeling a weird scab of some sort. Then...
1 answer |
I have been experiencing very strange symptoms over the past couple of months and my parents believe that these symptoms are due to chron...
1 answer |
Hello, Last night I found a deer tick nymph latched on to my inner thigh. There was a small red mark that alerted me to the incredibly ...
2 answers |
I have not seen any posts from Jackie for some time now. She is so knowledgeable and helpful. I've go to ask if anyone knows what happe...
2 answers |
Hello. I do not know how to start this post. However, I will try to list all symptoms that I have experienced over the last two months....
2 answers |
I feel as if my cooling system is not working. This leaves me so weary and tired I can no longer function normally
1744567 tn?1314926288
Does anyone else experience an exacerbation of symptoms when the weather changes? I am bedridden when rain is near and it doesn't let up...
8 answers |
I have aged noticeably since i got sick. <My skin has gotten sooo THIN and deep wrinkles all within 2-3yrs. I am just wondering if this i...
19 answers | 1 comment |
Hi guys, i have been out of this forum for a while. I wanted to tell you that, for those of you who dont know me, i was diagnosed with ly...
11 answers |
1763947 tn?1334058919
I got my bubble burst big time last night. After finding the only Doctor in my area that understands Lyme,it is hush hush around here so...
16 answers |
I have a cousin who lives in Louisiana. I think she got a tick bite years ago in Maryland and even had the bulls-eye rash. She develope...
Yesterday me and my girlfriend decided to go intimate in my car. She asked me to finger her. As I did this my hands felt okay. After a wh...
About 12 years ago I was put in the hospital and put on Iv antibiotics. To date the dr couldn't figure out what my problem was but I was ...
2 answers |
A couple of years ago I had a rash that looked like a classic Lyme disease rash. I didn't develop any other symptoms so forgot about it b...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Lyme Disease Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank