Lyme Disease Community
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding What Causes Lyme Disease, Diagnosing Lyme Disease, and Joint Pain. Topics for discussion also include Living with Lyme Disease, Babesia, Bartonella, Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, Anaplasmosis, other Tick Borne Diseases, Nervous System issues, Prevention, Risk Factors, Skin Disorders, Symptoms and Treatments

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By nutrinut_bob
It's been awhile since I posted anything here. I am still making headway after 4yrs of rna/dna inhibition via variou...
By jjewell1076
I used to LOVE coffee! But since my symptoms started in june I simply have not been able to drink it, or any caffeine...
By desertgirl Blank
I was bitten by a deer tick in 1998, I was very sick for months and took a ton of antibiotics. I had the classic bull...
By Sircharles17
Just a poll. I've had bouts of numbness in my legs and hands. Joint pain and popping. I also had a bout of optic neur...
709619_tn?1230165075
By Todd36 Blank
it seems like there are a lot of people with questions related to CD57. It would be nice to have a doctor give an ov...
By kittycar
I have just found out from my LLMD that I tested positive for Babesia and Anaplasmosis. I believe that I have eradic...
By suega Blank
I have been experiencing extreme fatigue, muscle twitches all over my body, hyper active knee reflexes, and head/neck...
By lene54
I know without looking at a clock/watch that it is noon. Every day at noon, I start to go downhill. The pressure st...
By zamp2013
Hi, I was diagnosed with Lyme in August 2014 - not sure how long I've had it. I was on Doxy for 2 months and com...
SandysideNov 21
mojogalNov 20
mojogalNov 20
mojogalNov 20
By Sandyside
I have had Lyme's probably 15 years, finally diagnosed. I have been trying herbal treatments first, I figure I can al...
By Cajuncootie
I received these results from Igenex a few weeks ago now and someone told me somethijg about a CD57 test that leads m...
By Sircharles17
Okay everyone, here I am 22 years old and in a tough cookie. During my visit to St. Augustine beach I felt some littl...
By Nanmaeb
I have Lyme disease and related infections- mold, heavy metals, parasites, liver and Pancreatic flukes, etc.. I ha...
By roxydoggy
Hi everyone, I'm a 22yr old female and I'm awaiting the results of a Lyme test. I went to the Dordogne area of Fra...
798555_tn?1292791151
By LazyMoose
I saw somewhere someone likes a specific brand of topical magnesium. I think it was more of a cream or gel - not the ...
By lady999
I have lyme, babesia, mycoplasma and possibly also bartonella. Could anyone share in what order their ILADS MDs treat...
1763947_tn?1334058919
By mojogal
I belong to many of the Lyme Disease support groups on FB. A new one just started for people with a very high CD-57 y...
By JackieCalifornia
I am taking the liberty of re-posting below part of the experience of one of our posters here who was trying to get d...
RKF55Nov 13
RKF55Sep 11
RKF55Sep 10
By RKF55
Hello, About this time last year I got into a bunch of ticks doing some tree work. Not long after I started experinci...
By JackieCalifornia
Hi everybody -- A couple of weeks ago, someone posted here with the very good reminder (which I had forgotten) tha...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Lyme Disease Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank