Lyme Disease Community
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding What Causes Lyme Disease, Diagnosing Lyme Disease, and Joint Pain. Topics for discussion also include Living with Lyme Disease, Babesia, Bartonella, Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, Anaplasmosis, other Tick Borne Diseases, Nervous System issues, Prevention, Risk Factors, Skin Disorders, Symptoms and Treatments

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
JackieCalifornialess than a minute
By Tiredofticks
Hello All I have suffered on and off for the last 7 years with assorted Lyme symptoms.this year I tried long term an...
By Omnismorss
Ok i NEED to know if this can be Lyme because im starting to freak out here a list if everything i started to feel 3 ...
By pinelady
I discovered a deer tick stuck on my thigh while in the shower on June 29th. I quickly jumped out of the shower, pul...
By bugs_suck
Last summer, I got really ill with a fever, sore throat, stiff neck, and swollen gland in armpit. I was in the hospit...
By tiredofbeingfatigued
In light of the need to protect the LLMD in our lives, I have some questions. What do you tell your Primary Care P...
By LupinIV
I was bitten by a deer tick 5 days ago. Unfortunately it was latched on for two days until i found it. The day i foun...
By RKF55
Hello, So, I have been geting treated by an LLMD now for 3 months doing antibiotics and herbals. I went to her yes...
By lucylo92
Hello, this is my first post here so I'm hoping someone can help and give some advice. It was only about a month ...
By portionsforfoxes
I'm a 23-year old male from the US. In the middle of May I traveled with some friends to a foresty area/beach on the ...
jb1031Apr 08, 2013
jbbabyApr 06, 2013
JackieCaliforniaApr 05, 2013
By jb1031 Blank
Hey gang, new here. I am 45 yo father of 7 kids (all with my wife of 23 years) I was treated for lyme in 2005 (well s...
709619_tn?1230165075
By Todd36 Blank
it seems like there are a lot of people with questions related to CD57. It would be nice to have a doctor give an ov...
By Jamie283
Hi everyone. It's been awhile. Still on antibiotics been 10 months now almost. Symptoms are mild for 3-4 week...
11814884_tn?1424237474
By sunnylau
Hello! Is anybody missdiagnossed with sjogre's syndrome or just have episodes of dryness in mouth eyes and very dry ...
By DiVito
I have been suffering from severe tiredness no matter how much sleep. My feet and ankles swell during the day and bec...
By Nhawk
Hi, I've had a variety of odd and troublesome symptoms over the past 5 years, and have had virtually every test pos...
By lyme_maybe
Hi there, I am also new to all this "Lyme" stuff. I have had symptoms for 11 years, very similar to everyone else. ...
By Katya4
I am 21, female. I have had strange symptoms start several moths ago, early December. I am wondering about Lyme. I...
By tiredofbeingfatigued
Hi. I am new to this forum. I have been suffering with debilitating fatigue for a long time. Years ago I was t...
By tiredofbeingfatigued
As I am trying to find an LLMD in the Phoenix area, all of the referrals I have been getting from the agencies that p...
By Kcs2414
Hi Everyone, Thank you for taking the time to read this as it is going to be long. My boyfriend of was diag...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Lyme Disease Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank