Lyme Disease Community
Free software for making your computer a Rife Device

This forum is for questions and support regarding What Causes Lyme Disease, Diagnosing Lyme Disease, and Joint Pain. Topics for discussion also include Living with Lyme Disease, Babesia, Bartonella, Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, Anaplasmosis, other Tick Borne Diseases, Nervous System issues, Prevention, Risk Factors, Skin Disorders, Symptoms and Treatments

From my Rife group:

You could always try experimenting with  the free Frex16 program . Just search for it.
This small program turns your computer into a rife device using sound frequencies.
You may experience some good herxes using it with an ear bud in your naval.

Some Rifers who have Lyme Disease have experienced positive results and a few
have experienced total remission using rife machines.
There are many different models available, so if interested you need to do some research.
I'm considering to purchase one next year, which I'll be able to lend to members of my informal wellness co-op club  or other people I know, who are suffering from various serious conditions.
So I have few more months to research and to make my decision.

This is only for educational purposes and not intended as a substitute for medical advice.

Cheers!
Niko
http://www.drweil.com/drw/u/QAA401104/Ready-for-Rife.html

From Dr. Weil:

Q
Ready for Rife?
I've been diagnosed with a tumor on my neck. My friend suggested treatments with a Rife machine. How effective are these treatments and what are the dangers? I'm scared that treatments might cause the tumor to metastasize as the cells break down and wash through my system.

Answer (Published 4/30/2012)
You're wise to be skeptical about Rife treatment. It is one of a number of unproven devices that use forms of electromagnetic energy - electricity, microwaves, radio waves, ionizing radiation and infrared rays - to diagnose or treat disease.

The Rife machine was introduced in the early 1930s by Royal Raymond Rife, an inventor who maintained that all cancer is caused by bacteria and claimed that his machine could detect the microbes by the color of the auras they emitted. (Except for H. pylori, associated with stomach cancer, no other bacterial cause of cancer is known.)

Rife's invention got some medical attention in the 1930s, but its efficacy remained unproved. It probably would have disappeared by now if it hadn't been for a 1987 book called The Cancer Cure that Worked!: Fifty Years of Suppression.  The book's authors claim that in 1934 Rife demonstrated his machine's ability to cure cancer but that "all reports describing the cure were censored by the head of the AMA from the major medical journals."

A 1994 review by the American Cancer Society of the Rife machine noted that once the cancer-causing microbes were identified by the Rife machine, it would purportedly generate radio frequencies of exactly the same vibratory rates as the bacteria and, according to Rife, "shatter" them. The truth is that radio waves cannot destroy bacteria.

Despite the fact that it has long been medically discredited, the Rife machine is still around, doing more harm than good. In 2007, the Seattle Times reported the case of a Washington state couple who were indicted for medical fraud. They operated a treatment center in their home using a Rife machine among other bogus devices. The man posed as a physician, and his wife scheduled appointments and, according to the news account, also warned patients not to talk about the treatment they received because it was "unapproved and clandestine." One of their patients, a 32-year-old man who had been diagnosed with testicular cancer, refused the immediate surgery his physician had urged and instead underwent a year"s worth of treatment with the Rife machine at the cost of several thousand dollars. He died in 2004 leaving a wife and three young children.

Rife machines don't work. When dealing with cancer, first determine what conventional therapies have to offer. Then try to find an oncologist who is open to an integrative approach; see Integrative Oncology edited by Donald I.Abrams, M.D. and me (Oxford University Press, 2009).

Andrew Weil, M.D.

Some Rights Reserved Creative Commons Copyright Notice
A portion of the original material created by Weil Lifestyle, LLC on DrWeil.com (specifically, all question and answer-type articles in the Dr. Weil Q&A Library) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Niko, that is kind of cool making your PC a rife machine. I have never tried one but like everything about Lyme, i heard it sometimes it works for people and sometimes it doesn't.

Same with infrared saunas I have heard. Good luck with it. I am happy to hear if things outside the box can work!
Could you explain the 'earbud in the naval' comment? Or did you mis-type?
I don't know about sound, but the electromagnetic waves from a MRI machine ran something out that had invaded my ears.  Guess the little buggers didn't like having their polarity swapped.  Sure had some odd dreams while my head was in the tube!
Earbud in the navel and not naval! (Mis-spelled)

Cheers!
Niko
"Earbud in the navel and not naval! (Mis-spelled) "

O.K.----- now in need of even MORE explanation. (grin)
The "jack" is plugged into the port of any computer tower or laptop that is made for earphones. Sound frequencies are produced running the software.
The earbud goes in your navel.
I don't know about using them as headphones for effectivness, running the appropriate frequency one selects, but I would alternate left and right sides,placed on the navel (belly-button) first, before trying on other parts of the body.
You may want to contact the FREX16 developer in Australia, or Australia Lyme, for more details.

Cheers!
Niko
"The earbud goes in your navel."

Well, probably not MY navel. LOL

Since you're the OP and I'm not disrupting the thread----- what happens if the person is an 'outie'?
Cave, I must admit, your question put a smile on my face! lol!

You would have to place your hand over it, so it stays in place,
if you're an outie.
Just think of your navel as a frequency receptor for your body, regardless
of protrusion or inversion of the navel.

Have you even worked in research?
You seem to have an affinity for detailed information & a very inquiring mind!

Cheers!
Niko