Hip Pain????
Hello All!  I have heard many people talk about joint pain associated with Lyme though rarely the hips.  This is where I seem to have the most trouble.  Since starting on antibiotics, my hips and legs feel worse than ever so I just wanted to ask.  Any input is appreciated!  Thanks!
I have a lot of hip pain but I don't actually think it is the hip bone itself.  I think it's muscle and or nerve pain.
I also got joint pain in my hips .  The first month I was on doxycycline it became worse and I was struggling to walk up and down stairs.  It eventually got better and has never been that bad again, although I still have pain/stiffness occasionally.
I have hip & leg pain - it got really bad when I started 'doxy' - I was walking so slowly I was almost not moving !!

I have stopped 'doxy' at present due to stomach probs. - my hips & leg pain is quite a lot better.
As always, thank you very much for the info.  I just wanted to make sure I was not alone!!!  Hope you all are well today :)
I had a THR in December 2009, since the surgery I have been in constant pain.The pain is just under the knee, up the front of the leg in the buttock and lower back 24/7. I have had muscle rehabilitation and physio and still in pain. If I walk any distance,the next day the pain is even worse. One doctor tells me it is a trapped nerve, another say its muscles and try more excercises, but still no relief. I take Naproxyn ant-inflamitory. Can anyone help.