Lyme Disease Community
Reimbursement from BCBS for Igenex and if you go to an LLMD

This forum is for questions and support regarding What Causes Lyme Disease, Diagnosing Lyme Disease, and Joint Pain. Topics for discussion also include Living with Lyme Disease, Babesia, Bartonella, Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, Anaplasmosis, other Tick Borne Diseases, Nervous System issues, Prevention, Risk Factors, Skin Disorders, Symptoms and Treatments

I was wondering if anyone knew if BCBS reimburses you for your appts and treatment through an LLMD?  I need to make a financial plan for my first appt. with the LLMD in Sept.  

I only received about $145 reimbursement for the $475 Igenex labs from BCBS.  Gee, thanks BCBS.  
Dunno.  Varies from company to company, and from plan to plan within each company, I'd guess.
I see about the same amount back from BCBC of Maryland.

We are self-insured, so i'll take back anything I can get after meeting my deductable.