Temperature
what is your temperature. ?  just checked mine and it is 95.4.. the lowest was 95.5 a few weeks ago and hovers around 96.4
I'm a warm body and usually come in at 98.6-99 degrees F.  Have you had your thyroid tested?  
hummm.. checked 1 1/2 years ago.was told fine but did not get a copy
When I had Lyme, my temp was chronicly (chronically?) low.  It is not uncommon, with the bacteria messing with the whole endocrine system.  The bugz like it chilly inside.

After treatment, my temp went back to normal, which for me is just slightly low, like 98.2 -ish.

I was on thyroid supplements for a while, but as the Lyme went away, I had to stop the thyroid supps because my thyroid came back on line.

After a year and a half now since you were last tested and found wanting, your doc might order up a test if you ask.  

A little supplementation w/ thyroid hormones can make a HUGE difference, took away much of the fatigue and fuzzy brain for me.  There is a controversy (oh no!  not ANOTHER one!) about whether synthetic thyroid supps are okay, or if it needs to be 'natural', which usually means ground up animal (cow? pig?) thyroid.
Mine is very low even though with babs I feel like I am burning up and sweating. My LLMD says it is a common thing for Lyme patients to have very low temperatures. I have a nurse that comes in to fill my medication/supplement box for me and he sometimes can't get my temp to register on his device.
I am similiar to JackieCalifornia.

I had low body temperature for years and also recurrent low grade fever. I used to have  96-97ish temperature.

My thyroid was fine for years then  all of suddenly it finally turn abnormal on lab workup in recent years. I was placed on thyroid med.

Fast foward. I am off thyroid med, my thyroid is functioning at very ideal level now. My body temperature is normal at 98.5-98.7ish, with recurrent low grade fever for few hours.

Nap time for me...zzzz.
Thinking back, I always had a low grade fever for years but then when I became very sick my thyroid went low and now I have the low temps all the time.
Interesting.....
Today my temp was 96.7°. I have Lyme too. Lyme makes you cold and shivery in addition to like 100 other problems.
I like that -- 'the disease of 100 problems.'  Well said.

(And welcome to our corner of the world!)