Vitamin B, body temperature and infrequent urination?
This is a question about Vitamin B (B-Complex): Every time I take a super b-complex pill which contains 1000% of the daily RDA for every B-vitamin your body can't synthesise on its own, my body temperature drops by nearly two degrees and I urinate once every few days.

This didn't happen before I had Lyme disease but now that I have it, it happens all the time and these effects I've noted, have lasted for days. Now taking two of these pills at once, which I did often before Lyme and had no effects other than yellow urine, might kill me. What's going on? Does my body have enough of the B vitamins or too little of them? Or is it something else?
I think I've read that all the Bs are water soluble, so they should pass out of your system quickly, I would guess (but I'm not medically trained, so don't know for sure).

I too take B complex supplements, some of which run up into the thousands% of daily requirement, like B-1, which is 3,333% of MDR.

Given that the Bs are supposed to just wash out of your body, it seems like it might be something else, but this is a question for your doc.

Are you keeping your fluid intake up?  What else are you taking?
I drink about 3 litres of water throughtout the day and urinate maybe once or twice when taking the B-Complex.

Nothing else but the B-Complex causes this; otherwise I urinate regularly.

And Vitamin-B doesn't pass out of your system as quickly as you think despite water solubility. B-12 alone takes up to a week.
Are you taking antacids?  I've read something that says the chemicals/materials in antacids can affect urination frequency.

Do you change anything else in your intake other than the B vitamins?
I haven't changed my diet and don't take antacids.

My diet is organic and/or all-natural.
You're well beyond any knowledge or ideas I would have, except to see an MD.  You'll clearly of a scientific bent yourself and have thought through the situation logically.  Stop back and let us know what you find out, okay?  Best wishes --