MTHFR (Methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase) User Group
no mthfr mutation?
About This Group:

This Group was created for anyone wishing to learn, chat or share information relating to MTHFR. Many woman have suffered Miscarriage(s) and have no idea why. For some of us, a genetic mutation called MTHFR is the reason. MTHFR (or 5,10-methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase NADPH) is a genetic mutation that has 24 known variants that affects the ability to absorb Folic Acid and can cause more severe problems in health and also in pregnancy. There is much debate and dispute within the medical community regarding MTHFR and it's relationship to pregnancy loss or Recurrent Pregnancy Loss (RPL). In all the confusion, there are many ideas and treatments along with schools of thought on how to treat or deal with MTHFR.

Founded by Dragon1973 on October 23, 2010
68 members

no mthfr mutation?

Three years ago i was told that i had two Mthfr mutations, Homozygous. I just found out that I'mpregnant and I'mgoing to a different dr then before. I told him about the Mthfr mutation and he did blood work and it came Back today. One of the nurses called me and said all of my blood work was normal and that there are no mutations. How is that possible if I was told that i had a Mthfr mutation three years ago?
queenspade commented on retta483's status
Mar 24
queenspade HAPPY ANGEL DAY TO MY SON A... Comment
Mar 13
chrissymom commented on photo
Mar 01