Maternal & Child Community
Pregnant but have NO Pregnancy Symptoms

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Pregnant but have NO Pregnancy Symptoms

I was just wondering if anyone has went onto have a healthy pregnancy without experiencing pregnancy symptoms.  I'm a little over 5 weeks and I feel great.  I may get an occasional lower back ache or a sharpe abdominal pain but all in all, I feel normal.

Just for piece of mind, I'm having my hcg level checked again on Monday to make sure it's still going up. I'm scheduled for my first u/s on Nov. 18, but this two week wait it killing me.

Wendi
I had NO symptoms up until week 7 except my breasts were a little sore.  Then at week 7 or 8 my face broke out, I got the veins in my boobs, and started getting some m/s at night.  Try not to worry.   With my DS I didn't have any symptoms at all, not even the sore boobs.  I had a huge appetite from day 1 not one episode of m/s.
I didn't have much in the way of symptoms other than normal af type stuff. Some women just tolerate the hormone changes better. I have noticed that normally symptoms start around 7 weeks.
I had no symptoms with either one of my boys. With this one it did not hit until around 7 or 8 weeks with morning(all day) sickness which went away at 12 weeks.
Thanks for the replies.  It makes me feel better that what I'm experiencing or not experiencing seems to be normal.  It's just that I've already experienced two m/c, one at 16 weeks and the other at 5 weeks so I'm a little nervous with this one.
Hello, I know how you are feeling. I went throught the same thing with this pregnancy (I'm sure some people remember my frantic postings). My pregnancy symptoms seemed to come and go, one day my breasts were sore, then a few days later they weren't. It was soooo freaky! I really didn't have any nausea until after 8 weeks. And!!! One day I seemed to stop peeing all the time, and that scared the daylights out of me. Well, after all that freaking, I'm now 14 weeks (almost 15!) What got me through was that I kept reminding myself that symptoms of miscarriage are hard to miss (bleeding and cramping). Don't let not having many symptoms scare you too much. There are sooooo many people who do not experience many symptoms in the early states. And, you are one of those lucky people! I know if feels unlucky when you want so badly to "feel" pregnant. I will glady send you my pregnancy symptoms **~~**Baby ** dust**~~** *coming* *your* *way*!!!!
I had no symptoms with my first. This one on the other hand has given me symptoms since day one.

PeanutMom
i had no symptoms at all with ds until i was showing and got heartburn.....i could feel himm move once in a while that was pretty much my only sign that i was pg.......and with this one i didn't get any symptoms until about 6-7weeks....
i know you've been through a lot but try not to worry.
~nanci
I'm gonna have to agree with the rest of the bunch!  I didn't have any symptoms until around 7weeks either...except for face breaking out...continued to not really have symptoms throughout...had really sore breasts for a few weeks...tired for a couple of months...been really easy.

I thank God for the ease of this pregnancy, count yourself lucky.  Though I have a feeling I'll be paying for it during delivery and upbringing (she's gonna be a handful!)

Good luck!!!
I, too, was very worried because I had no symptoms.  At my 6 week ultrasound, the baby's heartbeat was weak, so I was convinced that I would miscarry or already had, and having no symptoms just added to my fears.  But...I had another ultrasound at 8 wks, and the heartbeat is much stronger and everything appears to be fine.  And I still have no symptoms other than my boobs are a little bit tender.  No nausea as of yet!!!  I'm keeping my fingers crossed...my mother never had any morning sickness either, so I'm hoping this is hereditary!  Good luck, and try not to worry!
Hello Ladies,I am kind of new but I found your postings very helpful.I think I am pregnant but no signs apart from tiredness and waking up really early about 3.33am. My bbt for last month had 2 dips and since the dip, my temperature has been higher than the dip. I wonder if anyone know anything about BBT. I am a little scared to take a pregnancy test as I have been believing God for over 6 years. I am 3days late and on the 8th of November , i notice a little blood stain when i cleaned up. I have this unusual headache and I had heartburn yesterday morning.  My bbt is 36.29 as of today. Please help if you have any information.
Thank you and sorry for my long message.
I too am pregnant with no symptoms.  It is very disconcerting considering not many sources seem to say symptoms can come and go...my second concern is that I checked my cervix (due to paranoia) and it feels soft but slightly open, does anyone know if it should feel more closed over, or am I on my way to miscarriage?

Thanks in advance.

Hi! I'm new : )I just found this website while looking for some answers.I am so happy to hear that I am not the only one with this concern.I am 5 weeks, and only feel occasionally tired with some mild cramping.  I too suffered a Missed Miscarriage six months ago.  Evidently the fetus died at six weeks although my body never let it go.  Strange and Sad.  So, round two I feel much more nervous.  But it is comforting to read that I am not alone.My Dr. does not want to see me until 8 weeks, which I think is a LONG time.  Do you suggest that I should insist on getting my hormone levels checked? Thanks!!!
hi,

i'm so releived to have read all your comments. this is my first pregnancy and im hardly having any symptoms. i'm around seven weeks, my levels all look okay and i've even had a sonogram already. everything looks fine but i just don't FEEL pregnant. other than constant urination i'm hardly having any symptoms. i guess i just keep my fingers crossed.

Just to join in the no-symptoms-fest; I'm one too!  Last time I had my period was 31 Aug and my cycle is on average 35 days (It has always been a little irregular).  I have done a few pregnancy tests over the past few months, but it was not until earlier this week that some came back positive!  And the doctor's blood work and urine tests have confirmed that I am pregnant!  I still don't believe it though, becuase, like many of you, I don't 'FEEL' pregnant.  Nothing. Nada.  Feeling it would make it seem more real, but then, I should enjoy not being sick or sore.  I don't think I will TRULY beleive it until my ultrasound next week.

I'm SO glad I'm not alone in this!!!  Let's try not to worry too much!!
hello everyone, reading your comments have made me feel so much better to see ppl going through the same thing as you. I had a miscarriage a 5 months ago, at about 8 wks. Well i missed my period this month and took a preg. test and got 2 lines!! :) But along with this has brought along a new found worry! I know worrying doesnt help but still. I see my doctor this week, and being that i did have a previous miscarriage my doctor said he will see me more, checking hcg levels and all. So if you have been through this i would advise you to see a doctor that is willing to help put your mind at ease, i would not want to wait til 8-10 wks to see my doc. As of now, the only symptoms i have is tendet breast, and CONSTIPATION( excuse my french) HAHAHA!! Honestly, alot of ppl say be happy if you dont get many symptoms, but honestly i do want to feel pregnant. But GOOD LUCK to you all!!! :)
It has been very helpful to read all your posts on this topic.  I am pregnant (about 4 weeks) and I have no symptoms as of yet.  I keep looking for changes in my breasts or noticing if I feel sick, but nothing!  I do not feel pregnant, but the 2 tests I took say that I am.  I think I will feel better after the doctor's visit in about a month, but it helps to know that there are several others out there that are not experiencing any symptoms either.  Thanks!
Hi everyone. I
Just to let you know, I was on Ortho Tri Cyclen for 8 years and stopped taking it in July of this year.  I got AF within days of stopping and then the next cycle I had the symptoms you explain.  I had cramps like I was about to start and just never did.  I tested when I was 3 days late and got a positive.  I am currently 24 weeks pregnant.  SO, my point is, it is totally possible that you are preggo!!  Good luck!
I really wanted to let everyone know that I truly appreciate being able to read your comments about having no symptoms during pregnancy. Although I'm not 100% for sure (I haven't been to the doctor's yet) my home tests have been positive. I haven't really expeienced any symptoms though. AF is about a week late and I've had mild cramping off and on for the past two weeks now. I'm just now experiencing a little breast soreness but that's it. I've been driving my best friend crazy with questions and concerns. So I'm glad to know that I'm not the only woman going thru this.
I had the worst heartburn and my hips hurt is how I realized I was pregnant and took a home test.  I had very little pregnancy symptoms and that includes the baby moving.  I was not kicked very often or that i felt and made many trips to the hospital and the monitor showed the baby was kicking and moving but I was not feeling it.  The only problem was heartburn throughout my pregnancy and it started right away.  My baby had a full head of hair when he was born.
Hi everyone, im a little concerned because this is my second pregnancy, the first ended in a miscarriage at 6 weeks. I am 8 weeks right now, i have been having symptoms on and off but they have only been minor like slight aches and pains here and there and a little nausea and breast soreness but then it just seemed as though i woke up one morning and havent seen and signs of pregnancy. I went to my doctors on thursday and he didnt state that there was anything to worry about he said everything is fine i am scheduled to see him in another 2 weeks but i still cant help being a little concerned is this normal?
I am almost to my 6th week.  I have had a positive blood test.  The doctor didn't not test any hormone levels...she only did a simple blood test to confirm pregnancy.  I have my first appointment on February 3.  I'm quite nervous and I wish she could have taken me earlier!!  Anyway, I have had no symptoms at all since I found out, about a week ago.  Nothing....no breast soreness, no nausea, no fatigue...nothing!! (with the exception of a little cramping last week).  I am so confused....I certainly don't feel pregnant.... I really wish I would feel something so that I would at least "feel" as though this were true!!  I am still not believing it fully (believe me, I want to....but I'm just trying to be realistic).  Wish me luck during my first appointment!!
I am 6 weeks.  No nausea, no hurting boobs, no frequent urination, no fatigue, nothing except worry.  It's my 3rd pregnancy and extremely unexpected.  Wondering if this means I will miscarry.  I have nothing but a positive pregnancy test.  Any advice.
i wouldnt worry until you have your first drs appt, did you schedule that yet??  they will reassure you everything is ok.  if you are concerned then maybe it is best to call your dr but most like to wait until you are at least 8wks.  try not to worry.  :)
I told my doctor I had no symptoms.  She scheduled an ultrasound in 6 days to check viability.  That's a fancy word to see if the baby is actually alive.  She didn't seem urgent.  I'm a single mom with 2 kids and i got pregnant from one time with protection.  I really don't want this baby, and I'm sorry to all of those trying to conceive, i know it's horrible to think.  I think abortion is wrong, and I'm kind of holding out hope that maybe God will take this one back.  Is that wrong.  I just don't think I can handle it.  I have a one and two year old.  I don't know what to do.
well it doesnt sound that great to me because i just lost a pregnancy that i really wanted.  i had no symptoms either.  maybe god will take care of the angel for you but i hope that you take care of that angel in you if it turns out you are carrying a viable pregnancy.  perhaps adoption is an option for you.  my sister had a hysterectomy and is now lookign to adopt.  maybe there is someone out there that wants your child.  
I will take care of him or her and love them as I love the other two.  The thought of it is just so overwhelming.  I know that I will be able to, its just seems so impossible now but I know I will adjust. They ended doing the ultrasound yesterday and couldn't determine anything.  So, they took my blood to check the HCG and will do it agin on Friday morning.  I will know then for sure If I need to turn into SUPERmom or not.  Thanks for your support.
glad to hear that you would take care the child.  :)  so they didnt see anything on your ultrasound???  My tech told me that I only had contained products of conception, which i could see that there was no sac.  I hope that all will be ok for you.  It is hard sometimes.  I was a single mom for 13 years!!!  Now when i look back i cant believe i made it.  i feel so blessed now that I have a husband and another child.  this life is so different.  I feel truly blessed.  now if i can just get a sticky pregnancy i would be elated.  be strong and know that you are everything to your children!!! :)
Well, I am still PREGO. 7 weeks now.  That must be the magic week for symptons to start.   I have nausea now.  YEA>  I am considering adoption so that a family that can have babies can have one.  I don't think I am enough mommy to go around for a newborn a 2 and 3 year old.  Financially I couldn't cut it either, let alone, my compact car definitely can't fit 3 car seats in the back seat.  It breaks my heart to give up a child, but i think that they would all suffer because their just isnt enough of me to go around.  Thanks for your support.
I am 16 weeks pregnant for the first time and the only symptom i feel is very very sinsitive nipples. Does anybody think there is something wrong with this?
I have never been pregnant and do not know how it feels to be pregnant but i think that i might be...i have back pain and keep having stomach aches throughout the day that come and go and i feel so nausiated..but i do not have sore boobs or any other of the major symptoms...can an one relate or having any advice to if i might be pregnant.
I have  had three successful pregnancies without symptoms. Not one day of nausea, sore breasts, cravings, or anything the whole 40 weeks. However, my husband did have cravings and nausea. He also started having severe back pain before I actually went into labor each time. My labors were extremely easy, virtually no pain. Maybe your symptom free beginnings will mean an easy rest of the pregnacy. Good luck!
Count your blessings! Enjoy any symptomless time that you have while you can!

I didn't get any REAL symptoms until around 7 weeks. Up to that point all I had was periodic cramping, peeing a little more often, occasional dizziness, slight fatigue and gas (the gas was very early on ;-).
Those were the basics.

At 7 weeks, my boobs started hurting/tingling, constipation set in, I had to pee a LOT (especially during the night), and practically slept through my daily routine (I still wonder how I made it home alive some days! LOL)

Anyway, I'm sure there is nothing to worry about. Just enjoy it. I have a friend who (bless her heart) had morning sickness throughout her ENTIRE pregnancy. I think there was ONE month where she felt a little better, but then the MS returned.  
Okayy I think I'm pregnant because I went to take my second birthcontrol shot and the same day me and my boyfriend had sex and he came in me...but the shot doesn't go into affect until 24 hrs I think so could I be pregnant or would the old birthcontorl still have been in me...am I making it clear enough..oh I also haven't had a period and sometimes my stomach feels hard...
Hi everyone.....well it is better to hear everyone else and their stories.  I miscarried on Halloween after 8wks I guess it was and my doctor told me to wait until I got a natural cycle again to start trying, I did and we are now preg. again but I do not have symptoms, maybe nausea or tired but that may just be in my head or something I want to feel.  I went for blood work yesterday to check my HCG levels so now I am waiting!!UGH I just can not get excited yet and I want too.  I am supposedly 5wks and 1day today.  Every morning I wake up and feel fine, I can still suck in and my belly seems fine, am I crazy?  Shouldn't I feel something in my stomoach by now?  I am in pretty good shape I guess so maybe that helps but I'm stressing myself out waiting for the HCG results!! I'm preparing myself for the worst though since I miscarried already, I guess it just makes it easier, that makes me sad though because I want to be preg. so bad and my husband and I are ready and I just can't go through another miscarriage again!  
I had no idea i was pregnant until about 16weeks. Had periods, no fatigue in fact was canoeing the Ardeche and climbing at that point. Thinking back now had undone my shorts now and again but at the time put it down to eating lots of French food!! Went the toilet, but was very hot so drank more.Went to docs eventually because after 16 weeks had movement in stomache, he immediately put fetal heart monitor on me and told me was pregnant and quite far gone. Im opposite now looking out for every symptom hoping i am pregnant and my mind is playing loads of tricks on me. I have everything from bloatedness, gas, headaches,sore breasts, flushing, cramps, fatigue etc. I am just so desperate for another child. Due on next week so will have to wait and see. Will be a 13 year gap between the two if i am. lol Good luck to everyone xx
I have had 2 miscarriages and never had any symptoms either time.  Both were lost about 7-8 weeks in.  I am PG again right now with no symptoms.  I don't have my hopes up.
It's been a few months and I feel great. I have no symptoms but a growing Tommy.  I have no idea what's going on, both test I've taken have said positive and one negative.
I am approx. 5-6 weeks and have been so nauseated. I had VERY tender breast and ate any and everything every 2-3 hours. If I wouldn't eat that often I would be so nauseated. Last night I had a really bad lower abdomen pain that lasted about 1-2 min. I didn't think anything of it because I was so exhausted and asleep while this occured. This morning I woke up and feel so not-pregnant. Normally I'd have to eat something just to even get out of bed. I waited as long as I could this morning before eating and not once felt nauseated. I am very concerned something has happened. I have 3 daughters already and this pregnancy was unexpected. I now am wondering if my baby is still o.k. Or even alive! Scary...
Was everything ok in the end???

Ive been pregnant 2 times with 2 m/c, both times no m/s, So i'm a little paranoid this time cuz miscarring is the worst thing ive ever been through. it sucked the life right out of me.
So im really trying to not think bad thoughts and stay positive. I am around 5-6 weeks. But im going to the Doctors tonight for the first visit. I don 't have many symptoms so as much of a relief it is, it also makes me worry that it may m/c again. But im trying not to worry. Worring doesn't help. Maybe tonight i'll feel better after seeing the Dr. All I can do is trust my gut and have faith. So all I can say to everyone like us who has no symptoms, just have faith and tell yourself everything is ok. Theres no point worring and stressing out the baby. Deal with it IF or WHEN it happens. Till then belive all is well and you have a wonderful, healthy baby growing inside!!  *^* BABY DUST 4 ALL *^*
i don't no whether i am preggo yet coz i haven't taken a test but i want to be so bad... I've not had any major symptoms I've had tiredness and waking up early to go pee when i pee before i go to bed and a few aces and pains round the lower part. i am going to take a test at some point next  week hopefully fingers crossed i am i will be soo happy..
my friend had two healthy pregnancies with no symptoms at all
I am 12 weeks pregnant and don't have no symptoms at all just sleep and see my big belly growing, but not even hungry or my partner is that to worry?
hi everyone im new to this.. iv done 3 positive clearblue tests and im shattered all the time but other then that im feelin totally normal.im around 7 weeks and have my first midwife appoint nexty week, i really dont belive im pregnant and keep thinkin the midwifes gunna tell me im not, whats the chances of this???
i am 15 years old and i had sex on the 14, which is when i ovulate and we had it 4 times! it was at a party and he didnt use protection but i dont think
he blew in me? and then about 7-8 days later the bumps on my nibbles were showing more, my areola's were getting darker, i felt butterflyes in my stomach, no breasts tenderness, i had a sensitive smell for a few days, random cravings and about a week later my back hurt really bad, i would get really hot then cold, my head hurt out of no where, i had cramps on and off above my vag. and my face is breaking out...but all these sypmtoms just stopped? i still get the "flutter" feeling and sometimes nausea, am i NOT pregnant? please help):
hi this is my 1st pregnancy but up to date no symptoms.
glad that i am not the only one. not even tenderness of breast. my hubby ask me everyday why am i not havibg any. i will be seeing my Dr in 5 days time for u/s. so excited...
im seven weeks along,. i occassionally have preganancy signs. how do i kno if my baby is still alive? Im very nervous and my best friend has three kids and she tells me not to worry but i cant help but to wonder if everything is alright please help. what all should i be experiencing now?
hi, this is my first pregnancy i am two weeks pregnant and don't have any symptoms i may feel very, little or no nausea day to day and slight headaches every blue moon. but if i wouldn't have had a positive pregnancy test i would have never known i was pregnant.
I too am 5 1/2 weeks preggo and have suffered a misscarriage (partial molar pregnancy) about a year ago....I am having no symptoms yet, but all tests and doctors say I am preggo.  It is so hard not to worry, I just want a sign!  So I know how you feel.  I am supposed to be happy I am pregnant, but all I can think of is what might go wrong.  I am not even telling anyone besides my parents yet until we hear a heartbeat!
i am 5mths pregnant & i just find out last month by my doctor after taking a pregnancy test.i feel pregnant & look pregnant however i went to another doctor today and she is saying she is not feeling any sign of a baby just pure water.i was told to do an emergency ultrasound,is this possible with all the signs & symptoms am having cause i also have a huge belly,please help me to understand what is happening.
I'm 5 weeks preggo and happy with the positive. My hcg level last week was only 178, results for the second blood test is 2mrw. I am worried b/c I am not having any symptoms at all. I've been a single mom for 7 years and with his pregnancy I had a bunch of symptoms. I'm hoping everything is going to be okay with this one. I did have conjoined twins at 22 weeks last time just over a year ago and I think thats where all the worrying is coming from. Does anyone have any advice???
I am 9 weeks on tuesday, by the doctors dates, and i still have no symptoms, is this normal, i have my fiirst midwife appointment next week so i am going to mention it then, im just worried something is wrong.
im 23 weeks pregnant, i found out i was pregnant when i was 13 weeks but i have never had any symptoms, no nausea, no morning sickness im tired often and my boobs hurt but for the most im perfectly fine .. is this normal
My husband and I decided to start trying for a baby early this year.  We fell pregnant really quickly and were super stoked.  I never had any symptoms aside from some slight cramping and sadly I had a missed m/c at 8 weeks (baby stopped developing at 5wk 5days).  I was absolutely shattered but wanted desperately to try again.  After a couple of normal cycles we have fallen pregnant again.  I will be 5 weeks tomorrow but aside from some slight cramping I am again not feeling any symptoms at all.  The first time round my Doc said I'm just one of the lucky ones who doesn't suffer the symptoms, but then I lost the baby.  I went to my Doc on Monday but he didn't do any tests, just sent me home to wait for an u/s at 8 wks and reminded me that m/c is really common and can happen a couple times before a successful pregnancy and there is nothing they can do to stop it happening.  Now I can't stop worrying that something will go wrong again.  So much for Doc putting my mind at ease.  I am glad however to hear so many of your comments that many of you have had little or no symptoms and have had successful pregnancies.  Fingers crossed this one works out for me :)  Best of luck to you all! xx
Hi. I couldn't stop worrying about not having the symptoms upon reading all the miscarriage articles and false positive tests. I'm a freak. I tested last Friday, September 9 which is almost a week since my supposedly menstrual period. Last week, I feel kinda fatigued and burnout though all i did all day is to sit in front of my computer. I was complaining to my hubby that I really feel tired all day. Then on Sept. 3, I missed my period but my breasts are kinda sore and it feels like it's gonna burst. So I waited until Friday and tried pregnancy test. It came out positive. I'm past five weeks now since my last menstrual period. I barely show pregnancy symptoms except for my sore breasts, increased appetite and unexplainable feeling of tiredness. I jsut wanna share my thoughts and want to be assured that I'm not the only one who's not experiencing pregnancy symptoms. Thanks :) congrats to all moms-to-be! :)
Thank you all the ladies. Reading your comments made me feel much better now. I and my husband are egearly waiting to welcome our first baby. Though i don't have any symptoms i think i am pregnant. I feel really bloated sometimes. And in the morning i feel like vomiting. But i can't explain my feelings and even i can't understand this. But i just have 4 days for my next period. And i am really scared to take a HPT. If anyone got the same thing as me please give me more details..
Not sure if I am pregnant or not!  So confused!  Usually pretty regular - cycle of between 28 and 33 days, but am on day 49 today.  LMP was around 12 Feb and we did the BD on 24 Feb, and because my cycle can vary by about 5 days or so, that might be on my fertile window....but it might be a bit too early!  I did have cramps that felt like AF was coming but it never happened.  Had very minor nausea from about 29 feb, but just minor twinges, and perhaps only once every few days.  Two HPTs came up negative, one last week, so my hormone levels should be high enough to detect.  I am 30 and this would be our first baby, and i wonder if i so desperately want this that my mind is keeping the AF away.   I could be as forgone as 6w2d as of today - would I not have a positive by now???  
hi just wanting some advise i am 5 weeks on saturday 7th  and i am really worryed because i am showing no signs of pregnancy and its scaring the life out of me. This is my third pregnancy and with my other two pregnances i was so tired i was in bed all the time but this one i am fine apart from a little back ache. Help someone plz.
I'm super confused!!  I was sick with a supposed sinus infection and was nauseous and dizzy but thought it was from the infection doc prescribed an antibiotic that made me feel even more sick to my stomach I went in again and the next doc took me off the meds saying I didn't have a sinus infection just had swollen glands. He wanted me to continue the nose spray.  Meanwhile 2 days before that I spotted and figured I was starting my monthly because it was about that time but then it stopped.  It happened again a couple days later and stopped again so I decided to take a hpt and it was positive.  However I started bleeding that saturday so I went into the doc again he did an hcg and told me I was having a chemical pregnancy and that my normal period would start in the next couple days.  Well I kept bleeding but it wasn't normal so I called him back 4 days later.  He did another hcg quant and the number went up to over 300 this was last friday.  Meanwhile I was still bleeding but it wasn't enough to wear a pad.  I went back in this monday and the number had gone to over 800.  He scheduled me to come back in next tuesday for an u/s it has been 6wks and 1day since my last period.  I want this so bad but he still hasnt told me if I am pregnant or not so I am so confused.  All I was told is that i am defying the odds.  I've had a m/c a little over a year ago and am worried that is what is happening again.  I did stop bleeding on tuesday which I hope is good news.  I asked him if I could consider myself pregnant but he said to wait and see what we see during the next appointment.  I am so confused and frustrated this wait is not helping.  Any words of encouragement out there????
This is my second pregnancy,I'm 7 weeks with no symptoms at all. Besides sleeping all day,and back and forward to the bathroom. I know I'm pregnant cause I TOOK 8 PREGNANCY TEST (lol) I don't go to my first appointment til the 23rd of this month. I'm sure everything is fine.
hi Kristen wondering how you are doing and to see if you ever got your menstral cycle? or were you pregnant?
Hi arianna_isabel,

Thanks for following up!  Unfortunately, it turns out I was not pregnant.  My period appeared on Day 69 of my cycle.  I do believe that we may have conceived but it didn't take, or that I just wanted it so badly that my symptoms were psychosomatic.  I also did a lot of international travel in the prior months, so that could have put my body rhythms off as well.  Disappointing, but I'm confident it will happen when it is meant to be!

Am 7weeks preg wit/o any symptom but been having some brownish blood like discharge...am so scared don't wanna loose my baby! Somebody please help
Wow I am 7weeks pregnant and I dont feel a thing.although I av tender breast and little tiredness.sooooo scared because it is our first baby.how soon can I see a doctor
Im supposedly 16weeks but have had no symptoms and not even a single weight gain. I went in to get checked for stds but since i haven't had my period for around almost four months they wanted to get pregnancy test on me and got a positive. I do believe you can get false positive since my sister did get four false positives also.
IM  6 WEEKS AND I DON T HAVE ANY SYMTHOMS JUST BACKACHES AND BREAST SORE.