Aa
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

A community of expecting mothers (25 to 34 Years Old) offering support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

1 - 20 (of 87800) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Who is dealing with the same issue..?
sunnykitty | Posted
I need help finding names... I like a few but still looking for more. :)
sunnykitty | Posted
I'm 6weeks pregnant and I have had nausea EVERYDAY at any time of the day since the beginning of 4wks pregnant. Morning,evening, night. Before meals, after eating, WHILE eating. While typing this, u name it, although I have vomited only ...
BabyHolmes2 | Last answer
I have a hard time staying asleep since am used to sleeping in my tummy now i turn one way then the other & nothing then i wake up 7 am hungry already only 7 wks still have long ways need help!!
msmunekagpa | Last answer
If you have ever had a natural delivery, what sort of pain management techniques Or anything for that matter did you find helpful?
jewles5 | Last answer
Hi I am just wondering if anyone has previously or currently been correct with the Chinese charts? My first son was correct? TIA
stinkypants07 | Last answer
So before I was pregnant I was trying to loose the previous baby weight from my daughter who's 14 months old now. I would run with my daughter is the stroller, now I'm not the fastest runner but I would at least make it a mile or 2 befor...
MamaFarles | Last answer
It's my due date today and I'm so far up of waiting but I do get induced Wednesday! How long did everyone go over?
ChloeLeannexo | Last answer
So I will be 35 weeks tomorrow and I am expecting baby number 2. I have been feeling contractions and tightness since an hour now. I am lind of nervous because I never felt contractions with baby 1 until I was actually in labour at 40 we...
IS85 | Last answer
This is my 4th pregnancy and this baby is so active daily and nightly! I am just 24 weeks today and this baby is just dancing like crazy! Anyone else had such an active pregnancy?
daisydanilynn | Last answer
I live in the Miami, FL area where it is prone to MANY non-US tourists. I am currently staying in the North and would like to go back home this month to catch up with my doctor's appointments since I been away. I am 24wks, my question is...
Elimur | Last answer
Have anybody every delivered a baby with Group B Strep Infection? Doctor said its nothing to worry about, they'll push antibiotics during delivery so baby should be fine. I'm still worried!!!
Keyishaaroworade | Last answer
Since getting pregnant this time I been getting a cold ever month nearly I spend I week out of 4 with a cold it's driving me mad over Christmas I had one and gastrorits at the same time and now I got another one feel like death with glan...
Hey..im 35 weeks pregnant. Im feeling lower abdomen pain from last day... is this ok. Or thing to get wooried... i got an appointment due wd my doctor on 8th feb. Do i need to concern before that. The pain often comes in the rite leg too...
Amo9 | Last answer
I'm currently 32 weeks and just don't seem to have any appetite which has been going on for a few weeks now. At my last appt a week and a half ago I'd lost 3 pounds in 2 weeks but my baby had grown appropriately and my Dr wasn't worried....
Ok I'm measuring almost three weeks ahead of my due date and my midwife if sending me to get and ultrasound Monday. I don't know if I should be nervous or scared but i already been feeling contractions in my butt and private area. It's e...
leebrace25 | Last answer
I'm 24 +5 weeks. The last few hours I have this pain by my belly button. It so sensitive the water from the shower was hurting. I was also told my placenta is in front by my belly button. Anybody else had this? Idk what to do?
domo0616 | Posted
Hi ladies I had my blood test and my hb came low so my doc recommend me iron tablet i took it last night 2 houra after my dinner i wasnt feeling good but i went to sleep in middle of the night i woke up and vomited and couldn't sl...
luby18 | Last answer
Hi all I'm about 6 weeks and 3 days, I've just noticed two spots of blood in my underwear. I'm booked in to see my doctor this afternoon but I'm of course freaking myself out. No unusual pain and first time bleeding. Is this normal? I'm...
c658 | Last answer
Has anyone else been asked to take a sugar test at 21 weeks? My doctor said I will have to take a second one at 28 weeks. I've lost approximately 15lbs since I got pregnant but the baby is measuring a little larger. This is my first baby...
SCMommy2016 | Posted
A
A
Recent Activity
1712422_tn?1443341101
Blank
LovemyKids86 XF!!! Comment
3 hrs ago
4769306_tn?1451008167
Blank
KeeLolo commented on veronica0808's status
10 hrs ago