Aa
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

A community of expecting mothers (25 to 34 Years Old) offering support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

1 - 20 (of 87808) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I would like to know your experience with castor oil to indunce labor? When dis you do it ? Did it work? Thank u :)
gle973 | Last answer
Im 36 plus weeks prego... today morning when i went to washroom..after wiping in normal routine i found a spot just like a tip of needle on the tissue. .. is it fine..or sumthing to worry abt..i did nt had any bleeding after that.. it wa...
Amo9 | Last answer
Even tho I was due today my son came yesterday!!!!
hooyomacaan | Last answer
Hi..im 25weeks now.i have a doubt about baby position in the womb. Is the baby stays in the same position in entire pregnancy? Or the position may change several times in a day? According to my baby movements I feel like she is upside do...
divya208 | Posted
Hi I am just wondering if anyone has previously or currently been correct with the Chinese charts? My first son was correct? TIA
stinkypants07 | Last answer
So I'm at the 7 weeks mark with my 3rd baby, and this one has given me the worst nausea and vomiting than I ever had with my other 2, it's so bad I almost can't function, which is not acceptable because I'm home all day with my almost 2 ...
mellie84 | Last answer
Since getting pregnant this time I been getting a cold ever month nearly I spend I week out of 4 with a cold it's driving me mad over Christmas I had one and gastrorits at the same time and now I got another one feel like death with glan...
TashaRileyAlyssaRich2016 | Last answer
So this is my second pregnancy, first resulted in a healthy baby girl. I wasn't given the option to know the gender through a blood test so I didn't find out until 18 weeks and confirmed at 20 weeks. This time around my new doctor(we mov...
MamaFarles | Last answer
So I don't know anyone on here, but I need to tell everyone lol. After 2 boys and thinking there was no way I could have a girl. I found out today that I'm having a little GIRL!!! I'm so happy but I also found out that she has a clubbed ...
mommy01051229 | Last answer
Hi ladies!! Has anyone ever had high levels week 4 and 5 and have had twins?
1010boy | Posted
At 4 weeks 2 days my HCG level was 1947 pregnant & my HCG now 5 weeks pregnant (5 days later) is 8279 I am concerned because that's not doubling every 2 days but rather around every 2.5 days? I am spotting small amounts of brown/ligh...
Lena85 | Last answer
Hello I was wondering if anyone out there has ever gotten pregnant after a tubal ligation? I have had 5 children of my own and also have 3 step children all live with my husband and all all 15 down to 7. Last week I went to the doc for b...
8headaches | Last answer
I have a sore throat and a cough ,I have not yet caught fever and hoping I don't .What meds can I take over the counter?im 14 weeks right now .
Nalia23 | Last comment
I really want to go out for a deli or sub sandwich so bad! Thoughts? I know you're advised not to but I'm early, like 8wks and would like ask my midwife but my apt isn't until the 4th. Anyone get a chance to ask their doctor/midwife/obgyn?
JuliaLT2 | Last answer
I'm 6weeks pregnant and I have had nausea EVERYDAY at any time of the day since the beginning of 4wks pregnant. Morning,evening, night. Before meals, after eating, WHILE eating. While typing this, u name it, although I have vomited only ...
BabyHolmes2 | Last answer
Just interested in what everyones BP was at certain times during pregnancy. I'm at 26 weeks and it has gone from 100/60 to 126/80 which I know is still normal. But still an increase I am already on procardia for irritable uterus.
SDrose26 | Last answer
If you have ever had a natural delivery, what sort of pain management techniques Or anything for that matter did you find helpful?
jewles5 | Last answer
I am 30 years of age and 28 weeks pregnant. This is my second pregnancy the first I lost at 26 weeks baby died after 3 days. I was diagnosed with IC therefore for this second pregnancy I had a cerclage at 13 weeks I have had the cerclage...
mommydearest30 | Last answer
Who is dealing with the same issue..?
sunnykitty | Posted
I have a hard time staying asleep since am used to sleeping in my tummy now i turn one way then the other & nothing then i wake up 7 am hungry already only 7 wks still have long ways need help!!
msmunekagpa | Last answer
A
A
Recent Activity
4548024_tn?1451341448
Blank
renae176, and Hollus commented on renae176's status
11 hrs ago
5575813_tn?1452484685
Blank
Hollus commented on Belle313's status
14 hrs ago