Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

Join other expecting mothers 25 to 34 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

1 - 20 (of 88444) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
So I found out last week that I have placenta previa meaning that my placenta covers my cervix and if doesn't move then I would have to have a c-section at 37 weeks has anyone else been through this before "
  Posted
What are your thoughts on belly button rings? When is it time to take it out or can I leave it in full term? I've heard mixed thoughts.
  Posted
How many ultrasounds do a normal pregnancy in 10 months have.
  Posted
Hi there, so I am 13 weeks pregnant, with my second child. Is it too soon to be feeling little flutters of movement? Is this even possible? With my son I didn't really feel him move until about 16-18 weeks some where in there??
  Posted
Hi everyone, my period is 6 days late and I have taken 4 test in a matter of two days. All came back positive. I'm really nervous and afraid to get excited cause I still havent seen my Obgyn. They can't fit me in till 2wks from now. I ha...
  Posted
I am 32 weeks and went eating with my family yesterday and my front tooth cracked. Anyone know if it is safe to go get it worked on being that I am in the third trimester or should I wait until my daughter is born?
  Posted
I'm about 5weeks. Is it normal to have vaginal discomfort?
  Posted
I'm only 5 weeks pregnant and apart from the normal pregnancy symptoms I'm also experiencing some rib pain and in the middle of my breasts. This happens especially at night when I'm sleeping on either side. Is this normal?
  Posted
Hello ladies I'm currently 17 weeks and 5days prego and three days ago I felt the baby move and now I barely feel him.I mean I'm not bleeding or spotting thank god.This is my second baby and with my first fifteen years ago I felt him k...
  Posted
I had a transvaginal u/s last Friday, adn the fetal crown to rump length showed 8.4 weeks. Hoewever, we couldn't find a heartbeat. I am due back for another u/s in 10 days time. My menstrual cycle had been acting rather irregularly fr...
  Posted
So..we just found out that we are 6 weeks pregnant with baby # 6..and yes, it was a huge surprise. I literally feel like I am drowning and as I'm gasping for air someone hands me a baby. Its not the financial I am worried about, its mor...
  Posted
I have terrible nausea already. Now my 1 year old gave me a bug!! Threw up all night long, went to the er this morning and got 2 bags of fluids, and still feel like crap!!! If your kid is puking don't kiss on them. We thought it was some...
  Posted
1018329 tn?1448983765
I have had this rash for over a week now. It isnt itchy but just burns like a sun burn. No change in soaps just 37 weeks pregnant. Maybe PUPPP? This is my 5th child, never had anything like it before. Only have it on my tummy. Doctor...
  Posted
Hi ladies! So this is my situation I just had a baby a month ago and I wanted some advice about how long I should wait until I think about baby number 2. I don't want to wait too long but at the same time I don't want to rush it. It took...
  Posted
17 weeks along and doctor told me to quit smoking. He never gave me any tips or something that will safely work. So I was curious if any of you ladies quit smoking while pregnant and if so how did you quit? Any advice will be helpful. Th...
  Posted
Good morning ladies. I'm 40 weeks and 3 days I've due. I need something to help Jumpstart labor. BTW I dilated 2cm
  Posted
We just found out we were expecting baby #2, and telling our first son (6 1/2) didn't go as planned... he was so upset he cried, and he's acting like he's mad at me. Any tips? When we had talked about it before he always said he wanted a...
  Posted
I'm 24 weeks and I have a bad cold and cough. What medicine was ok for u to take or have u taken while pregnant that will not hurt the baby?????
  Posted
Why i always past my due dates with my kids :( I was hoping that i will go in labour before my due date but still pregnant and my due date was 29 april i have been walking, stairs, squat, sex n nipple stimulation and still doing im ju...
  Posted
Hey everyone I'm 29 weeks and just received a call to confirm my 3 hour test is abnormal :/ If you have experience this please let me know, I'm almost freaking out here. I did ask my midwife if it goes away after bith and she said usu...
  Posted
A
A
Recent Activity
4769306 tn?1451008167
Blank
KeeLolo commented on KTowne's status
5 hrs ago
4548024 tn?1455244397
Blank
renae176 commented on renae176's status
8 hrs ago