Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community
Join other expecting mothers 25 to 34 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
1 - 20 (of 89348) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
6822962 tn?1396333259
I am currently 28 weeks pregnant with my 4th pregnancy. I have gallbladder problems so bad I can't eat and keep losing weight. My husband...
8 answers | 3 comments |
I have had moderate nausea since the beginning, however today I have had food poisoning type vomitting. I can't keep anything down includ...
So, I went in for my regular exam and my doctor was surprised as to how much the baby has grown in a month. I lost so much weight in my f...
2 answers |
I had a miscarriage at 6 weeks in march and from the moment i found out at 4 weeks, i was uncomfortable. I was cramping so bad, i had to ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
This pregnancy has been rough on me and I've gone to the ER three times, I'm only 19 weeks, and I've been sent home each and every time b...
5 answers |
Hi ladies I'm 18 weeks pregnant with my 4th and my bump is huge like I'm over 25 weeks. Was just curious to know ur bump sizes. Xx
5 answers |
So i was wondering has any one else had a hemorrhage and if so what was the out come and how were the symptoms? I think mines healing due...
2 answers |
Have anyone tested positive for group B strep during pregnancy and your baby came out healthy?
2 answers |
I am 10w3 days and my nausea. Slight cramping, back pain, all went away. Still have sore breasts. From researching online it looks like o...
2 answers |
This is my 4th baby 2 beautiful daughter's 10 an 5 an an handsome lil man who is 19 months. I was induced with my oldest due to Preeclam...
6 answers |
Im 15 weeks pregnant and iv not felt the baby move yet im paronide as i have lost 4 babies before all around this stage
9 answers | 3 comments |
Hi can somebody help me and tell me why all these dates are the same its left me confused as to when I got pregnant. . Lmp 23rd Feb edd 2...
3 answers | 1 comment |
So this is my second baby I'm 12weeks pregnant. With my daughter i felt her move super early 9weeks With this baby I feel nothing. My qu...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I'm 8 1/2 weeks along and my morning sickness (all day sickness) is bad. I can't keep food down except for a few hours in be evening. My...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Are there any other vegetarian mums to be out there? I'm 7 weeks 1 day and I'm starting to get cravings, but what I'm craving is meat :( ...
5 answers |
I'm 10 weeks in with my first baby, I've been noticing some spotting when I wipe after going to the bathroom, first time was light pink, ...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Hi, 5th pregnancy and I'm 5wks along, just wondering if anyone has any tips on how to relieve sore boobs as I'm in so much discomfort, ne...
6 answers |
Hi anyone here with lupus? I'm a 25 year old young woman living with lupus I'm very concerned about the disease affecting the fetus as it...
2 answers | 1 comment |
So for the past two days I've felt little movement from baby, my dr warned me I would feel it sooner especially being a thinner person bu...
4 answers |
Hello I don’t remember my LMP very well and based on first USG, my EDD is 5 October 2016. So I am 34 weeks pregnant. However, due to wro...
A
A
Recent Activity
4769306 tn?1451008167
Blank
KTowne, and KeeLolo commented on KTowne's status
11 hrs ago
4769306 tn?1451008167
Blank
KeeLolo commented on KTowne's status
11 hrs ago
4769306 tn?1451008167