Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community
Join other expecting mothers 25 to 34 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
1 - 20 (of 90561) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Okay so I m 13+ weeks currently. Today while lying on my right side, I sneezed and experienced a sudden pain on one particular position o...
1 answer |
Hello ladies, When did I feel the baby give Good kicks and see and feel from the outside. Dr told me my placenta in the front. Ladies ...
4 answers |
Hello ladies. Today m completed my first trimester. I hd bleeding problem in 7-10 th week but now i m ohk. Is there any chances of bleedi...
1 answer |
Hi ladies so yesturday i went for my check-up iam 39 weeks and the baby's head is down there its painful to walk.the baby is 3.3kg but my...
3 answers |
Hi All- anyone have luck with inducing labor naturally? Any suggestions that have worked for you?
2 answers | 1 comment |
I just found out yesterday I'm pregnant with our 4 baby, we are very excited about our pregnancy. Is it normal to spot a little bit
3 answers | 2 comments |
Ok so my baby been using similac advance the blue level right and today my mother in lae brought her similac pro advanced because she was...
Can you please share your experience. I would like to know if you were able to have the baby without any complications. Did you have Vagi...
I'm 39 weeks today and I'm 3 cm and 90% effaced. The doctor decided to sweep my membranes today. What can I do to help move things along?
2 answers |
So we just had sex and noticed blood afterwards, not like loads but enough. It's 00.25 here so can't call anyone unless I go to E.R. I've...
2 answers |
Hii girls i am 13 weeks pregnent i have bleeding problem in 8th week doctr recommend me bed rest so i took leave from my job. Now i am oh...
Hi ladies, well im going on 18 weeks on Saturday and I'll be finding out the gender next week Thursday. How many weeks were you when you ...
4 answers |
I'm 34 and a half weeks and had an ultrasound today. The doctor told me that the baby's head looked a little small but that it also looke...
I've always had issues with acne the majority of my teen to adult life. The only thing I've ever kinda found to help was tanning beds, ob...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Hi had an app today,I'm 15 weeks pregnant and they said my blood pressure was slightly raised so have put me on meds to reduce it. Wonder...
3 answers | 1 comment |
I found out last week that I'm pregnant. Today my 6th week started... spotting for the last three days and still continues.... i had this...
1 answer |
Hi ladies. I'm already mum of 2 girls and this is our third and final baby and I'm hoping it's a boy. I'm only 6 weeks but I'm already se...
10 answers | 6 comments |
I am about 6 weeks with my 4th baby. I woke up with what felt like contractions every 5 to 10 minutes apart. I passed clots most of the m...
4 answers |
Ah just found out I have group B strep infection and freaking out. Dr said it's mild case and put me on antibiotics but I'm still scared ...
2 answers |
I just found out 2 hours ago that I'm pregnant. My doctor advised me to start taking Materna. I did give 8 tubes of blood and have a foll...
2 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Recent Activity
4548024 tn?1474842725
Blank
renae176 commented on renae176's status
May 26
4548024 tn?1474842725
Blank
renae176 commented on laureninlove's status
May 25