Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community
Join other expecting mothers 25 to 34 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
1 - 20 (of 90547) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I've always had issues with acne the majority of my teen to adult life. The only thing I've ever kinda found to help was tanning beds, ob...
2 answers |
I just found out 2 hours ago that I'm pregnant. My doctor advised me to start taking Materna. I did give 8 tubes of blood and have a foll...
1 answer |
I found out last week that I'm pregnant. Today my 6th week started... spotting for the last three days and still continues.... i had this...
Hi i had an ultrasound that shows my baby weighs 2.4 kgs in 32 week i am worried is this normal or is baby over weight.
1 answer |
Hi ladies. I'm already mum of 2 girls and this is our third and final baby and I'm hoping it's a boy. I'm only 6 weeks but I'm already se...
9 answers | 6 comments |
I had a doctors appointment early this week and mentioned to the nurse I had been having some dizzy spells and headaches. The doctor deci...
2 answers | 4 comments |
Hi had an app today,I'm 15 weeks pregnant and they said my blood pressure was slightly raised so have put me on meds to reduce it. Wonder...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hi! I am really really really stressed out and could use some advice! I am 33 years old and 9 weeks pregnant with my first baby. First pr...
1 answer |
I just entered my second trimester which makes me at 13 weeks pregnant. I have intense migraines that last 2 days along with extreme fat...
6 answers | 1 comment |
Hello I have a question had a miscarriage with my 1st child two years ago and am now pregnant again but am noticing that I get hungry eve...
5 answers |
Hi all, I'm currently 5 weeks pregnant and this morning woke up with 3 coldsores on my lips. Has anyone else suffered with this ?
1 answer | 1 comment |
I'm pregnant with my 3 child, and my youngest son has been very clingy lately and usually he would be up under his dad. I mean, he scream...
3 answers | 1 comment |
This is my fourth baby an I've never had any problems until this baby and it seems like I have every problem imagineable from extremely l...
1 answer |
Hi ladies it's my 1st pregnancy. I am 23 wk pragnent I got my anomaly scan 10 days before my baby position is breech and I am having ante...
2 answers |
Hi I'm 20 weeks and 4 days. Since yesterday my whole stomach is tight as if I pulled as muscle. Very tight hard for me to sleep due to ho...
2 answers |
I am about 6 weeks with my 4th baby. I woke up with what felt like contractions every 5 to 10 minutes apart. I passed clots most of the m...
3 answers |
I am currently 23 weeks pregnant with our second child and currently have been having terrible pains in the right side of my stomach. My ...
Tuesday u went to my doctor for follow up on acid reflux medicine he gave me but it hasn't helped cause I've lost 10 pounds in less than ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Has anyone did the blood test for Down syndrome & how many week were yall
7 answers |
Hi guys i am so worried :( I am planning to poop so im pushing my self but then suddenly i saw a little blood mixed with my urine when ...
A
A
Recent Activity
4769306 tn?1485297917
Blank
KeeLolo commented on KeeLolo's status
8 hrs ago
4769306 tn?1485297917
Blank
KeeLolo Cd1 is amongst us..... To C... Comment
18 hrs ago
Blank