Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community
Join other expecting mothers 25 to 34 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
1 - 20 (of 89557) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Any advice to help kickstart contractions? I know my baby will come when she's ready but I'm tired of being pregnant.
4 answers |
I am currently taking narcotics that are prescribed to me by my doctor for adhd and anxiety. Should I stop any and all narcotics immedia...
2 answers |
Hello, So I am a virgin and around the time I was ovulating, my boyfriend touched his penis and got pre-*** on his hands and he then s...
6 answers | 1 comment |
Yesterday was d scariest day of my life. My water broke since 7pm on Saturday, and I Neva knew I thought it was urine cos it was inside d...
2 answers |
Im going in February for a third c section, has anyone else had 3? Im so nervous
12 answers | 1 comment |
How many does it take for someone to feel better from C-section? I had C-section since Sunday.... Stil at d hospital dou
Hi there, Im aged 30 and for the first time in my life, Ive done something which I hugely regret and am deeply ashamed of. I'm in such...
3 answers |
There are times in the day that i get really anxious and feel claustrophobic. Does anyone feel that way? Im 18 weeks pregnant
2 answers |
Hello ladies:) im 18weeks with my second child,. And im concern about a pain that i have been getting on my tailbone. Kinda feels like i ...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Went for my anatomy ultrasound today and my baby girl has a great heart rate and great movement. However, the Dr is concerned because she...
2 answers |
This is my second pregnacy I'm 19 weeks 5 days I have a nearly 2 year old and I'm experiencing really bad pains in my downstairs area. Be...
I'm currently 36 weeks pregnant and been having stomach pain all night accompanied with back pain that won't let me sleep and hurts more ...
Hello!! I'm a first time mom-to-be and still very early on with my first pregnancy. I've been a little apprehensive about what workout mo...
1 answer |
What can I take for stuffy nose , stuffed ears and headache . I'm thinking its allergies. My ob said he couldn't give me anything that I ...
2 answers | 2 comments |
Last night I couldn't sleep because I had the most horrible leg pain, it ran from my butt down. I took a warm bath and it didn't help one...
7 answers | 2 comments |
9764007 tn?1405811428
But instead of being totally happy I'm sad and missing her.. in my hospital you supposed to have your baby all day all night but she coul...
18 answers |
I woke from a nap and instantly had flu like feelings in my stomach. It was intense and had me balled up. It lasted for 20-25 minutes th...
1 answer |
I'm sorry this is very uncomfortable to write, but do any of you have new hair growth in areas that you didn't know hair grew? I'm starti...
3 answers |
This is my first pregnancy and I hope that it's not TMI but ever since before I knew I was pregnant sex has felt different. It's way to ...
3 answers |
At all my ultrasounds my baby is measuring 3lbs 11oz. In the 35 percentile. They said he's not gaining any weight. If I go back & he's st...
4 answers |
A
A
Recent Activity
18981035 tn?1474954407
Blank
sweetbee3 added the Weight Tracker
2 hrs ago
4769306 tn?1451008167
Blank
KeeLolo Well O day was Sept 21st. I... Comment
8 hrs ago