Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community
Join other expecting mothers 25 to 34 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
1 - 20 (of 90046) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Has anyone done this? I was 9 weeks preg on saturday, and I have felt fine. Anyways I was over at my sisters house next door, just finish...
37 answers | 4 comments |
Do I have any mom's or dad's to be that's due in June. If so, what's the due date??
So I was told that if I get serious pains I should go to the hospital. I'm almost 8weeks and I'm still having that heavy crampy feeling. ...
2 answers |
Couple questions on how your feeling around at 5 weeks as well. ALL my symptoms are disappearing, am I still prego. Ttc 7 months
10 answers | 1 comment |
Had first done my scan at 26 Dec 2016 when i got to know that i am pregnant. That time we could only see gestational sac. After one week...
So i found out last friday im pregnant and according to lmp im about 7 weeks. I went to urgent care for a cold and came out with a cold a...
1 answer |
Hello ladies, How long after loosing your mucus plug did you go into labour? I'm 38 weeks and 5 days. This is my second pregnancy an...
2 answers |
Has anyone had a tear in the placenta? I am not bleeding externally. My ultrasound showed a 1cm tear at 9weeks 3 days. Has anyone had thi...
Is anyone due in April my due date April 23 16 weeks to go 111 days to go omg I'm nurves
24 answers | 1 comment |
I have been today for what I thought was my 10week scan only to be told there's a sac but no baby and that I've miscarried I have had no ...
3 answers |
Hello all moms or moms -to-be here, I'm currently on my third trimester now and this is my first pregnancy. I have a questio...
I had nausea and tender breast with my first pregnancy but this one I dont feel anything but light cramping in my lower abdomen. If it wa...
6 answers | 1 comment |
Hi, my name is Brandy, I'm 28 years old and I'm an RN, married and mother of two beautiful children, my oldest who is a girl just turned ...
5 answers |
I'm 25,weeks pregnant and the back of my calf are really sore feels like if I strectch out IMA get a charlie horse omg I can nearly go do...
So i am presently 31 weeks pregnant and each time i have sex with my boyfriend. I feel a burning sensation after sex. It is so so uncomfo...
3 answers |
Has anyone experienced their symptoms going away? I was having sore breasts up until yesterday and I was wondering if this was normal I'm...
5 answers | 1 comment |
Hi, signed into hospital Tuesday with pre eclampsia, im 37 weeks tomorrow they are keeping me in due to the protein in my urine. They are...
5 answers |
I've never turned to internet forums before but I'm just totally lost and in pain. I'm taking triestarylla for birth control and I take i...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Had a gush right before I had to urinate today at a store and soaked my underwear! Shared that I have already at 25 weeks have major ...
I'm 7wks pregnant and I've been feeling freezing cold! This is my second pregnancy and I was not like this with my 1st. I'm not usually a...
7 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Recent Activity
1455020 tn?1481740791
Blank
natasha2004 positive OPK! Comment
17 hrs ago
4769306 tn?1451008167
Blank
natasha2004, and KeeLolo commented on natasha2004's status
17 hrs ago