Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community
Join other expecting mothers 25 to 34 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
1 - 20 (of 89148) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm a first time mom and don't really know what to expect for this journey lol but sometimes I have a hard time sleeping at night or wake...
1 answer |
Where is everyone at? How do you feel?! I feel tired,tired, and tired. Lol I have a baby shower next weekend and all I really want to...
6 answers | 4 comments |
Was wondering if there r any plus size mommys??.... I am a plus size women, pregnant with my first. Was wondering what u ladies went thro...
4 answers |
Is there only one way a women can have a miscarriage? Like can u have a miscarriage anD not know?
3 answers |
I am 18 weeks tomorrow and I started feeling a little too good that it scares me something might be wrong...I lost one of our twins at 7w...
3 answers |
Pregnant for first time. So super excited. How do I not tell everyone? I'm feeling better after nausea from week 6
5 answers |
I'm 6 weeks pregnant with my second child, I was wondering when you started showing? I can't tell if I'm actually showing or If I'm just...
5 answers |
when did u feel your baby move? i am 18 weeks and 5 days and havent felt it yet
8 answers |
Has anyone experienced a little bleeding right after sex? I'm 31 weeks and have never had this before! It was just a tiny amount but stil...
3 answers | 1 comment |
I just found out that I'm pregnant with baby number three. I'm really nervous about the blood testing. No, I haven't been sleeping around...
4 answers |
Hi there This is my first pregnancy and I'm 26 weeks today. Was just wondering if anyone had experienced a stabbing/throbbing in the ...
1 answer |
Hi there , id like to know you experiences with bioline elasticizing stretch marks cream . Does it work& how to use it?
1 answer |
My diastis recti hasn't resolved own its own even after 20 months of first pregnancy. Had my first baby by emergency C-section due to Fai...
1827365 tn?1410509906
Hi ladies! I'm 35 weeks pregnant. this is my second pregnancy and I was diagnosed with gestational diabetes Had lots of contractions...
4 answers |
6768251 tn?1468632914
First, this is my fourth pregnancy and I've had all of them (so far, fingers crossed) vaginally. I'm currently 27 weeks along and I've be...
3 answers |
Just had a membrane sweep today at 39 weeks. I'm only dilated to 2.5 cm and am still loosing my mucus plug. This is my second pregnancy b...
Am 6weeks pregnant with my 2nd child.with my 1st i didn't see blood until I fell into labor.i have been spotting for the past 6days.its p...
4 answers | 1 comment |
I've had my belly button pierced for 7 years, I bought a flexible ring & switched it out today. I didn't cut the ring because I don't kno...
6 answers |
I had an allergic reaction a week before I found out that I am pregnant. I had a developed an itchy rash on the back of my hands, on my w...
4 answers |
I took a test today and got a bfp... According to lmp I'm 10w3d and go to my doctor to confirm next Wednesday... My question is when I wa...
2 answers |
A
A
Recent Activity
5575813 tn?1452484685
Blank
KeeLolo, and Hollus commented on KeeLolo's status
5 hrs ago
5575813 tn?1452484685
Blank
Hollus commented on photo
8 hrs ago