Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community
Join other expecting mothers 25 to 34 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
1 - 20 (of 90193) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
hi all I m 36 weeks pregnant my mouth n tung keep dry all the time from last night... I drink a lot of water n liquid but don't know why ...
1 answer |
So let me start by saying yes I know I'm lucky to be an all belly pregnant lady but... Omg my back is killing me! My entire back not j...
5 answers |
I am 33 weeks pregnant and I been going thru dis since I was 21 weeks and I cant stand it everything I eat is not working it makes it hig...
1 answer |
I know it's normal, and obviously necessary to get the baby out, but I am so scared at the thought of it. I'm so nervous and can't stop s...
7 answers |
I am 29w an 5d today and i am more nervous to have this baby then any other of my 6 children, i don't know if the labor an delivery pain ...
15 answers | 6 comments |
I had my first at 19 I'm now 32yrs and 9wks into pregnancy. I have many but faint stretch marks from first (various areas) I thought mayb...
4 answers |
I'm preggers with my second baby and recently I've been experiencing lower pain in my pelvic area and back. I was wondering if this was ...
1 answer |
This is my 3rd baby I had a baby shower for my 1st and a little sprinkle I guess they call it nowadays with my 2nd. So I feel like I want...
2 answers |
I am only 22 weeks and I feel like there is weight on my chest and it's a little harder to breath.. help anyone? Can anyone share how to ...
2 answers |
I'm almost 8 weeks an still haven't gotten morning sickness at all.is that normal?
10 answers |
I having severe pain in pelvic region, which extends to legs ... When the baby moves. It somehow feels like contractions but I know it's ...
1 answer |
I having severe pain in pelvic region, which extends to legs ... When the baby moves. It somehow feels like contractions but I know it's ...
So i had my tooth pulled im so nurves of it not healing or getting infected anybody got a tooth pulled how did u go on with it after it
3 answers | 1 comment |
Hi, my OB is planning in inducing me next week. I will be exactly 36 weeks on that day. He is inducing me due to hypertension. I'm nerv...
4 answers |
I went to my obgyn after having a positive home test, the line was very fainting (I took one three days before and it was negative) the ...
3 answers |
My tooth is killing me so bad wolk up crying of the pain 30 weeks pregnant what can i do or take help
9 answers | 1 comment |
So I was taking Prolosec OTC because my heartburn was so constant but...my body adjusted and it stopped working. OB recommended Zantac 15...
Has anyone been told at an early scan (15-17) week boy gender then told the opposite girl gender at a later scan (21-23) weeks?
6 answers |
I'm having painful contractions as I write this question to u guys but I have 30 day's of being pregnant and I been having really bad con...
4 answers |
Was told at my 20 week scan that my cervix is short, has anyone else had this issue an done the progesterone?
2 answers |
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
4548024 tn?1474842725
Blank
renae176 My retrieval now wont be ti... Comment
Feb 17
4769306 tn?1485297917
Blank
renae176, and KeeLolo commented on renae176's status