Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community
Join other expecting mothers 25 to 34 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
1 - 20 (of 90209) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
So i have been told that i am all "belly". You cant tell i am pregnant from d back, legs, arms or face. However i am so concerned. I am 3...
3 answers |
I went to my obgyn after having a positive home test, the line was very fainting (I took one three days before and it was negative) the ...
3 answers | 1 comment |
At 20 weeks found out it was a girl.Measured her head a week smaller then she should be but they weren't worried about that.Everything lo...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Anyone else getting headaches at 35 weeks
8 answers |
It's my second pregnancy and I'm not concerned about the labor part but I'm so not ready to give up being at my toddlers disposal. She's...
2 answers |
Hi
Who remembers what sleep was lol i cant i stay up almost all night and day its hard to get sleep doses anyone know of any tricks that hel...
Hello.im pregnant with my second child and having symptoms I didn't have with my first. I'm 6 weeks tomorrow. Just wondering is it normal...
2 answers |
Heading to the hospital for my vbac. I am scheduled for induction this morning but woke up a couple hours earlier having contractions. We...
3 answers |
Hi all! I have my dating ultrasound next week. I'll be 7.5 wks. Will we be able to see anything on the screen? Or hear/see a heartbeat? I...
3 answers |
Hi all just checking if anyone has any remedies for swollen calves, ankles and feet? Used to be I only had them at night but last day or ...
2 answers |
I've just checked me back from the hospital after being diagnosed with Intrahepatic Cholestasis of Pregnancy. Has anyone else had this? I...
So let me start by saying yes I know I'm lucky to be an all belly pregnant lady but... Omg my back is killing me! My entire back not j...
10 answers |
Good morning ladies! Had my second c section yesterday for our beautiful healthy baby girl! She weighed 9.5 and is 20 inches long! C sect...
6 answers | 1 comment |
I'm a week past having my baby girl and developed PuPPS needless to say with recovering this is the last thing I wanted! Just wanted to s...
3 answers |
I had my first ultrasound (with the vaginal wand) and they estimated me to be at 5 weeks 6 days. I did in vitro. They confirmed the prese...
150 answers |
Wow last night was interesting I had strong Braxton hicks contractions and had a tough time breathing but strong tummy aches/cramping to!...
3 answers |
I've been diagnosed with this. It's basically a clogged bike duct but can be life threatening to baby. I'm 38+4 and will be induced at 38...
hi all I m 36 weeks pregnant my mouth n tung keep dry all the time from last night... I drink a lot of water n liquid but don't know why ...
1 answer |
Im so worried mummabanana Hi ladies thanks in advance for listening In  nov dec 2016/ 21 had a period lasted for a day or two and its...
I know it's normal, and obviously necessary to get the baby out, but I am so scared at the thought of it. I'm so nervous and can't stop s...
7 answers |
A
A
Recent Activity
4548024 tn?1474842725
Blank
renae176 commented on renae176's status
1 hr ago
4769306 tn?1485297917
Blank
KeeLolo commented on photo
2 hrs ago