Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community
Join other expecting mothers 25 to 34 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
1 - 20 (of 90038) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Is anyone due in April my due date April 23 16 weeks to go 111 days to go omg I'm nurves
22 answers | 1 comment |
Couple questions on how your feeling around at 5 weeks as well. ALL my symptoms are disappearing, am I still prego. Ttc 7 months
2 answers | 1 comment |
So i am presently 31 weeks pregnant and each time i have sex with my boyfriend. I feel a burning sensation after sex. It is so so uncomfo...
2 answers |
Has anyone experienced their symptoms going away? I was having sore breasts up until yesterday and I was wondering if this was normal I'm...
5 answers | 1 comment |
I have been today for what I thought was my 10week scan only to be told there's a sac but no baby and that I've miscarried I have had no ...
2 answers |
Hi, my name is Brandy, I'm 28 years old and I'm an RN, married and mother of two beautiful children, my oldest who is a girl just turned ...
4 answers |
Hi, signed into hospital Tuesday with pre eclampsia, im 37 weeks tomorrow they are keeping me in due to the protein in my urine. They are...
5 answers |
I've never turned to internet forums before but I'm just totally lost and in pain. I'm taking triestarylla for birth control and I take i...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Had a gush right before I had to urinate today at a store and soaked my underwear! Shared that I have already at 25 weeks have major ...
I'm 7wks pregnant and I've been feeling freezing cold! This is my second pregnancy and I was not like this with my 1st. I'm not usually a...
7 answers | 1 comment |
Hi I went into hospital last Monday for a scan as had spotting Sunday night (it was nothing really) the scan showed 2 sacs but no fet...
4 answers |
So I had a irregular periods in both November and December. I just took a test two days ago which showed positive. Now I'm unsure of how ...
4 answers |
I hurt all over the swelling ***** my nose ahhh can't breathe everything is shuved up into my lungs has anyone found any relief I would g...
2 answers |
1080032 tn?1326417986
Hi I had a ultrasound on Friday due to cramping and was dated at 5 weeks 2 days. I don't know my exact LMP so I vary well could be that e...
6 answers |
I am 26 weeks there is unbearable itching in my my feet specially in night. Itching sometimes also happens to hands and palms of legs. I ...
2 answers | 2 comments |
Hello, I'm in 13week now and I'm experiencing strong headache almost every day for abut a week and a half. I don't want to take medicine ...
5 answers |
I'm feeling ill but not in the normal way my back hurts my belly gets tight my throat hurts my ears feel different anyone else
2 answers |
Hello I was wondering if anyone out there has ever gotten pregnant after a tubal ligation? I have had 5 children of my own and also have ...
56 answers | 2 comments |
99 days left
12 answers |
So I've been having lower abdomen pain as well as lower back pain. It almost hurts to seat, is this common?
1 answer |
A
A
Recent Activity
1455020 tn?1481740791
Blank
natasha2004 Clomid has messed with my b... Comment
22 hrs ago
4548024 tn?1474842725
Blank
renae176 commented on renae176's status
Jan 14