Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community
Join other expecting mothers 25 to 34 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
1 - 20 (of 89880) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
8534099 tn?1410965715
I am worried i could be miscarrying. I am 12 weeks and 1 day. I had some spotting 2 days ago and didnt really think much of it since it w...
2 answers |
My doctors are talking about taking my son out a week early because he is measuring about 3 weeks behind he's in the 3rd percentile for g...
I'm 39 weeks, 3cm, 70% effaced and had my membranes stripped yesterday. Has anyone else had theirs stripped before and long after did you...
6 answers | 1 comment |
Has anyone done this? I was 9 weeks preg on saturday, and I have felt fine. Anyways I was over at my sisters house next door, just finish...
36 answers | 3 comments |
Well tomorrow will be my due date but no sign off her coming getting really uncomfortable now
5 answers | 3 comments |
How long did everyone's morning sickness last bc I'm on my third I'm 3 months and it ain't seeming to get any better its terrible ...
15 answers | 1 comment |
Sex
I am not and haven't been in the mood for sex any one please help
5 answers |
Okay so this pregnancy I had to start daily a daily heartburn pill at 16 weeks well I'm now having horrible heartburn even with the meds....
3 answers |
9923140 tn?1407727029
Have some of you ladies done the Chinese calander and its been wrong for you guys?
5 answers | 8 comments |
No questions, just complaining to those that understand lol. I'm now 3 days overdue with boy #2. Still at work since I don't want to wast...
2 answers |
Okay so as I near the end of my pregnancy and admire my many transformed features, I think my most exciting body change(Besides my lovely...
4 answers |
How do I know if I lost my mucus plug or if its something else? I have had two kids before but never lost my plug or at the very least sa...
4 answers |
39w 1d and I don't feel that my baby has dropped yet :( I know she is head down but still feels like she sits soooo high
2 answers |
This will be baby #2 I'm 10 weeks, with my son is had severe morning sickness and didn't show until 7 months. Now I have no morning sickn...
12 answers | 5 comments |
Hi, I'm 20 weeks and have read that I should be sleeping in my side and not my back anymore as uterus can put pressure on a major artery ...
8 answers |
is it okay to get Tdap vaccination at 37 weeks? did I wait to long? should I just wait until after I give birth?
2 answers |
So hi guys 3rd pregnancy and I'm 18 weeks but I have had no movement...felt a flutter or do a few weeks ago but that is it. Should I be ...
2 answers |
hi all I m currently in week 26 # baby #2. n still hv noisea n it's started from 6 week. Cannot hold any food if no medication . I m on z...
2 answers |
I went to my last sonogram at 37 weeks and my cervix hasn't changed :( I'm due on the 22nd have any of you ladies been through this and ...
1 answer |
Have anyone taken Xanax thu there whole pregnant and the baby not come out with withdrawal
A
A
Recent Activity
4769306 tn?1451008167
Blank
KeeLolo commented on hansen20's status
14 hrs ago
2020005 tn?1476662562
Blank
KTowne Weston is about 7lbs 3ozs a... Comment
15 hrs ago
4769306 tn?1451008167