Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community
Join other expecting mothers 25 to 34 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
1 - 20 (of 90203) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
At 20 weeks found out it was a girl.Measured her head a week smaller then she should be but they weren't worried about that.Everything lo...
1 answer |
Hi all just checking if anyone has any remedies for swollen calves, ankles and feet? Used to be I only had them at night but last day or ...
1 answer |
Heading to the hospital for my vbac. I am scheduled for induction this morning but woke up a couple hours earlier having contractions. We...
2 answers |
So let me start by saying yes I know I'm lucky to be an all belly pregnant lady but... Omg my back is killing me! My entire back not j...
9 answers |
Good morning ladies! Had my second c section yesterday for our beautiful healthy baby girl! She weighed 9.5 and is 20 inches long! C sect...
6 answers | 1 comment |
I'm a week past having my baby girl and developed PuPPS needless to say with recovering this is the last thing I wanted! Just wanted to s...
3 answers |
I had my first ultrasound (with the vaginal wand) and they estimated me to be at 5 weeks 6 days. I did in vitro. They confirmed the prese...
150 answers |
Anyone else getting headaches at 35 weeks
6 answers |
Wow last night was interesting I had strong Braxton hicks contractions and had a tough time breathing but strong tummy aches/cramping to!...
3 answers |
I've been diagnosed with this. It's basically a clogged bike duct but can be life threatening to baby. I'm 38+4 and will be induced at 38...
hi all I m 36 weeks pregnant my mouth n tung keep dry all the time from last night... I drink a lot of water n liquid but don't know why ...
1 answer |
Im so worried mummabanana Hi ladies thanks in advance for listening In  nov dec 2016/ 21 had a period lasted for a day or two and its...
I know it's normal, and obviously necessary to get the baby out, but I am so scared at the thought of it. I'm so nervous and can't stop s...
7 answers |
I am 29w an 5d today and i am more nervous to have this baby then any other of my 6 children, i don't know if the labor an delivery pain ...
15 answers | 6 comments |
I had my first at 19 I'm now 32yrs and 9wks into pregnancy. I have many but faint stretch marks from first (various areas) I thought mayb...
4 answers |
I'm preggers with my second baby and recently I've been experiencing lower pain in my pelvic area and back. I was wondering if this was ...
1 answer |
This is my 3rd baby I had a baby shower for my 1st and a little sprinkle I guess they call it nowadays with my 2nd. So I feel like I want...
2 answers |
I am only 22 weeks and I feel like there is weight on my chest and it's a little harder to breath.. help anyone? Can anyone share how to ...
2 answers |
I'm almost 8 weeks an still haven't gotten morning sickness at all.is that normal?
10 answers |
I having severe pain in pelvic region, which extends to legs ... When the baby moves. It somehow feels like contractions but I know it's ...
1 answer |
A
A
Recent Activity
4769306 tn?1485297917
Blank
KeeLolo Today is 3dpo Comment
1 hr ago
4769306 tn?1485297917
Blank
KeeLolo commented on veronica0808's status
1 hr ago