Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community
Join other expecting mothers 25 to 34 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
1 - 20 (of 90361) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hii I am 7 week pregnant since 2 days I am feeling some bitter taste in mouth is it normal and what should I eat to avoid it?
2 answers |
What can I do to speed it up or when will it go to 4cm I'm 36 1day
2 answers |
I am 37 weeks 2 days. I'm debating on if I should ask my OB to write me out of work. I work at a hospital and they always have me sitting...
6 answers | 1 comment |
5536886 tn?1455830946
What month are you due?
22 answers | 1 comment |
So I would know if my water break s right?I am sitting here and I start leaking water but it wasn't alot and I don't feel any different o...
5 answers |
Hi, I'm 5.5 weeks pregnant with my first. I have all the text book symptoms waves of light nausea day and night, sore breasts and they...
2 answers |
finally my baby no 2 baby boy has arrived this morning in 38+4 days....so happy n everything fine .... Gud luck to mums.. Get ready for h...
9 answers |
I'm almost 17 weeks with my third and having the worst heart burn. I've pretty much been dealing with this since 8 weeks. Is anyone else ...
6 answers |
Cerclauge due to a incompetent cervix. I've had one before just experiencing different symptoms . milky discharge normal? Haven't had se...
2 answers |
Ladies so i am currently 36 weeks pregnant with my secound baby. But currently feeling sharp pains in my vagina not inside but from the o...
4 answers |
I have pigeon chest(just me) and speech problems(my mom has it too). my husband has skin problems that runs in the family. right now i am...
2 answers |
My period was late so i decided to take a test and it was positive matter of fact i took three on three diffrent days just to be sure... ...
2 answers |
So this started yesterday and I can't stand for more than five minutes without having to sit down and I get dizzy or kneel down today tim...
2 answers |
Im getting closer and im scared and nurves of what they told me that i had an abnormal pap Nd that ment pvh im scared
2 answers |
Did any momma's deliver without an epidural? This is my second baby, I had a csection and epidural the first time around. Thinking about ...
18 answers |
Hi Friends, I like to share feelings or fear about my recent OB-GYN doctor visits. A week back, i had an Ultra Sound(US) test with the...
2 answers |
I've currently got 4 weeks left of my pregnancy however I'm undecided on whether I want to have a cesarean or go natural. A few weeks a...
10 answers | 5 comments |
I had a C-section with my last daughter would I be able to have a natural birth this time?
1 answer |
Hi ladies. I'm 7 weeks pregnant and am having my first ultrasound in 2 weeks. I am very overweight so is it possible to have an external ...
3 answers |
I have done 9 pregnancy tests all positive but with some lines much lighter than others. I still find it so hard to believe even thoug...
4 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Recent Activity
973741 tn?1342346373
Blank
specialmom commented on UnsureMS's status
4 hrs ago
4548024 tn?1474842725
Blank
renae176 commented on photo
7 hrs ago