Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community
Join other expecting mothers 25 to 34 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
1 - 20 (of 89100) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello! My pregnancy was confirmed at 4 weeks with HCG of 426 and blood work again 2 days later with HCG 889. Since finding out I am preg...
1 answer |
I am 9 weeks and have been sick since week 6. I have been on and off vomiting and all day nausea. Lately I'm struggling to keep anything ...
4 answers |
This morning I awoke feeling under the weather. I discovered that my period was two days late. Out of curiosity, I went to the store to p...
1 answer |
Im 28weeks been having pains and contractions in and out of L&D even my dr sent me in because i was gaving slow contractions i keep askin...
I have had this tingling feeling in my lower uterus. It will come in waves but when it comes, it can stay for several mins and after a wh...
How many of you went through induction and it worked out perfectly? Mine was terrible. I ended up getting an emergency C-section I had no...
8 answers |
Can you have a period early on in your pregnancy?
3 answers |
Hi everyone. I had my baby boy today at 12:09. I was scheduled to be induce tomarrow which is the 21st but unfortunately that didn't happ...
10 answers |
Can you have a period early on in your pregnancy?
2 answers |
I had a ultrasoud. And my baby is measuring eight weeks but dr said im defently 10wks. Anyone else had this happen.
4 answers |
Hi ladies, I am hoping that some of you have had to face this decision as well and am curious what route you chose to go and why... ...
8 answers | 6 comments |
My ob/gyn send me to a genetic counselor and I don't know if its because of the diabetes or not. I was wondering if any of the mommy's ar...
5 answers |
Hey ladies..I'm so depressed n stressed I'm pregnant with my second and I've been sick n hurting so bad. Going to ER almost every week. I...
2 answers |
I am 6 weeks 3 days pregnant and my OB sent me for an early ultrasound because I miscarried my last baby. We were able to see the yolk sa...
6 answers | 3 comments |
Hello! I'm currently 5 weeks and 3 days pregnant (doctor confirmed) and besides fatigue I am feeling great! Anyone else have hardly any s...
4 answers |
Just curious to see if any of yall have had any kind of weird labor symptoms. Something out of the ordinary that showed yall were going i...
1 answer |
Hey ladies. Just wanted some opinions. I was told that severe morning sickness can indicate that you're carrying a girl, because of the...
8 answers | 1 comment |
My boyfriend came inside me on the 31first of may. Found out I was pregnant on the 19th on June. How far long am I now?
5 answers |
I found out I was pregnant in week 5 (3 weeks post conception). I drank an entire bottle of wine on the last day of week 4. It seems that...
3 answers |
I'm only six weeks pregnant, but I have horrible morning sickness that is getting in the way of work and life in general. Is this normal?...
2 answers |
A
A
Recent Activity
4548024 tn?1467332272
Blank
renae176 commented on renae176's status
1 hr ago
2020005 tn?1464196836
Blank
KTowne commented on photo
2 hrs ago