Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community
Join other expecting mothers 25 to 34 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
1 - 20 (of 90231) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Im in 6 weeks pregnant now and i had this severe cramps and diarrhea but no blood. Is this normal? Do you have same symptoms?
4 answers | 1 comment |
This is my 3rd baby I had a baby shower for my 1st and a little sprinkle I guess they call it nowadays with my 2nd. So I feel like I want...
4 answers |
Whew so for almost 4 days now anytime o get up and move around I start having BH/early labor. I get strong contraction (making me stop a...
1 answer |
Hi mums , who's having their fourth plus pregnancy this is baby number five for me I'm 9weeks 2 days and I swear I'm Feeling it move alre...
1 answer |
I went to my obgyn after having a positive home test, the line was very fainting (I took one three days before and it was negative) the ...
5 answers | 2 comments |
Just a question. If your baby was stuck in your tube. How would you know only by an ultrasound?
2 answers |
Im 32 weeks and i went to pee and i wipe and i seen alot bugery whitish mucus no blood could that be my mucus plug or it has to have blood
2 answers |
I'm 7.5 wks and feel like I have a stomach bug! Morning sickness that lasts ALL day, frequent bathroom trips (for both) and headaches. Th...
10161345 tn?1488142252
So according to my calculations using the standard by a ob's office, I should be literally six weeks pregnant today. I've been losing wei...
2 answers |
I'm 32 weeks pregnant so am I 8 months now ?
2 answers |
Hi I'm currently 21 weeks pregnant and I have a really bad pain in my left side of the butt. I don't know what it is but it's very annoyi...
2 answers |
So today I had a growth scan because I have OC/ICP and they wanted to check that he growing well. I'm 34 +3 weeks and they said that he's...
1 answer |
I am 30 weeks pregnant and can feel the baby move everyday. I also know his schedule and when does he kick a lot. But since yesterday I h...
6 answers |
I am between 6 and 7 weeks have had 3 sets of ultrasounds done both external and internal all times, they have not found a heartbeat but ...
4 answers |
Hello.im pregnant with my second child and having symptoms I didn't have with my first. I'm 6 weeks tomorrow. Just wondering is it normal...
3 answers |
Hi all I'm just checking if anyone had a successful sweep at 38 weeks? I am due to get one on Tues but have no idea as to whether or not ...
1 answer |
At 20 weeks found out it was a girl.Measured her head a week smaller then she should be but they weren't worried about that.Everything lo...
4 answers | 2 comments |
So I'm 8 weeks pregnant and my stomach has a pudge already this is my first pregnancy should I worry ? It's hard and sometimes soft. Some...
3 answers |
I had my 33 week scan last week & my ob was surprised baby was breached. Not sure whether I should be worried? Prior to this checkup (2 w...
2 answers | 2 comments |
A
A
Recent Activity
2020005 tn?1476662562
Blank
KTowne commented on KeeLolo's status
5 hrs ago
2020005 tn?1476662562
Blank
KTowne commented on Belle313's status
5 hrs ago