Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community
Join other expecting mothers 25 to 34 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
1 - 20 (of 89112) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I got my bloods taken as was bleeding last week my hcg level came back as 7 is this bad?
1 answer |
My daughter (first baby) was giant at birth 10lb 12oz and my dr had no clue. Based on my belly size and the amount of fluid I lost when ...
3 answers |
What do some of you ladies put on your body to stop it from itching. I'm 30 weeks and my whole body is itching bad.
3 answers | 1 comment |
I'm 6 weeks pregnant with my second child, I was wondering when you started showing? I can't tell if I'm actually showing or If I'm just...
2 answers |
Is there any significant relationship between drinking cold water often and baby size? They say it leads to a bigger baby. How true? Than...
7 answers |
when did u feel your baby move? i am 18 weeks and 5 days and havent felt it yet
2 answers |
Is it possible to start out slow and have a normal pregnancy
3 answers | 1 comment |
I'm 11 weeks + 4 days and I keep feeling like little flutter like something tiny is walking on my tummy is this the baby or not ?? Xx
6 answers |
I am 9 weeks and have been sick since week 6. I have been on and off vomiting and all day nausea. Lately I'm struggling to keep anything ...
5 answers |
Hi mommies... I had my 2nd daughter early this morning(at 38+0week)after 3 hours of active labor with no epidural. We had to call 911 for...
7 answers | 2 comments |
Hi everyone. I had my baby boy today at 12:09. I was scheduled to be induce tomarrow which is the 21st but unfortunately that didn't happ...
13 answers | 1 comment |
6768251 tn?1468632914
First, this is my fourth pregnancy and I've had all of them (so far, fingers crossed) vaginally. I'm currently 27 weeks along and I've be...
1 answer |
I'm 40 weeks today. The doctor scheduled induction for Monday. This is my 3rd baby, all were induced because my body doesn't seem to kn...
8 answers | 1 comment |
I'm 15 w 3 days is it possible to find out the baby sex ??
4 answers |
Am in my third trimester, and am in for natural birth? Wat should I start doing .....dat wil make it not painful ????
5 answers |
Can you feel your baby move or kick yet? Will be 16weeks on Sunday.... Love being pregnant its been 8yrs ago...
7 answers |
My ribs on my left side has ever been extremely sore for about 2 weeks now! I actually laid completely on my back last night for a minute...
2 answers |
So I had my HCG drawn on Wednesday which would have been 5w1d. HCG was 13514. Have had contact cramps (like menstraul) since learning I w...
2 answers |
Want to know if there is any chance of a normal preg? Im on IVF treatment. 17 days post ovul HCG reading was 33. 19 dpo went up to 66. Ha...
59 answers | 2 comments |
My boyfriend came inside me on the 31first of may. Found out I was pregnant on the 19th on June. How far long am I now?
6 answers |
A
A
Recent Activity
2020005 tn?1464196836
Blank
KTowne commented on veronica0808's status
3 mins ago
4548024 tn?1467332272
Blank
renae176 Beta is done will get the r... Comment
2 hrs ago