Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community
Join other expecting mothers 25 to 34 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
1 - 20 (of 90857) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
60890 tn?1366361719
Hi I posted yesterday as I went for a first scan, I am 7 weeks today according to my lmp, the lady scanning us saw & pointed out the y...
62 answers |
2194841 tn?1338417471
OMG ladies so i have been having very Extreme nausea the past two weeks barely eating and gagging to every single thing i could not take ...
2 answers |
2194841 tn?1338417471
My hcg levels 1900 17dpo and at 19dpo 4165 What were your hcg levels ? :)
2 answers | 2 comments |
Hi all, I had some bleeding every day since Monday so had an early scan at 10/11 weeks (last period was Aug 26th). It turns out I was pre...
1 answer | 2 comments |
Hello ladies im 25 with a 4yr old and 18 month old and just found out that im pregnant with our third im abit scared as to how much chang...
3 answers |
I just found out that my amniotic fluid is borderline low. They did fetal monitoring yesterday and everything looked good on that. My OB ...
4 answers | 1 comment |
Has any ladies here ever breastfeed while pregnant? N If do did it hurt n tips to getting him off boob milk.....my 5th pregnancy but 1t t...
3 answers |
18524847 tn?1465599501
For those of you who have had a baby, let's share our labor experience for what labor was like and what it is like right after you have t...
2 answers |
So when is everyone due let's see if we can find our twins lol. As of right now by my lmp I am due June 29th with my 5th baby so excited!!
1 answer |
Hello doctor I am very confused now because after 2 years my wife got conceived(one month) but instead of happy I am worrying because sh...
1 answer |
I really wasn't trying and besides a missed period and some cramps and tugging early on,there is nothing else that I have noticed. Have a...
4 answers | 1 comment |
18524847 tn?1465599501
So, we all give things up when expecting. What do you miss most from your pre pregnancy days?
5 answers | 2 comments |
When are the facial fetus of the fetus developed enough? I am wanting a 3D ultrasound.
1 answer | 3 comments |
I'm currently 29 weeks pregnant, in my last ultrasound they found an extra heart vessel in my babygirl's heart. The only thing my Dr told...
1 answer |
I had an anatomy scan at 22 weeks and all the doctor said was that everything looked fine and I was due October 14th. But I'm wondering i...
1 answer |
What can I drink! Besides milk! I'm miserable and thirsty!
10 answers | 1 comment |
I have a four year old. Had a CP last month missed my period for September took a hpt got a positive faint line...scared to even get exci...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hi I am 7 weeks pregnant with my 2nd and I've never know nausea like it. Any tips to help please and does more nausea indicate a sex of b...
5 answers | 2 comments |
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.
Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community Resources