Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community
Join other expecting mothers 25 to 34 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
1 - 20 (of 88654) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
So his mom has pancreatic cancer, she's known for a year but just yesterday he said the doctor told him. Idk. But he barely gave me to mu...
My ObGyne stopped the metformin and put me on Duphaston. I had a scan and the featus measured 6 weeks and 3 days and we heard a heartbeat...
1 answer |
Hello, I just turned 34 weeks yesterday and my water broke that morning at 8:08am.. Due date not until July2nd, but it looks like he's re...
12 answers |
I was walking around the mall today with a friend and I had been trying some things on at a store. We left and as i was walking around af...
Hi all I'm a 32 year old mom of two. I am very confused and worried. I have had 3 hcg tests first was 170 something second was 997.2 thi...
10 answers |
I m first tym 6 week pregnant. I vomit in morning and feel like vomit full day. I dnt feel good in eating anything what to do
3 answers |
What does it feel like Wen your baby moves cause I think I'm feeling it
5 answers |
I missed my period and took 2 pregnancy test both positive.
4 answers |
Omg left 4 days oni these few day keep having strong contraction wat should i pack in my bag and i am having twins how to pack can someon...
1 answer |
At 11 weeks I went to have my ultrasound done to check the fluid behind babies neck for DS. At my docs office they consider 2.5 to be hig...
3 answers |
Hello ladies my girl is now 5 weeks old I was just wondering if it's safe to start doing pre natal exercises if you feel up to doing so b...
4 answers |
Hi girls so im almost at the finish line only 29 more days to go and im really feeling anxious and scared all over again jeje :) with my ...
1 answer |
I'm really not excited to pregnant again, I just had a baby and she was still born because of an birth defect call anacephaly, I guess I'...
6 answers |
Is anyone else finding burping to really hurting, and the pain stay for a while?
1 answer |
2037415 tn?1332169926
I have a 3yr old and was thinking of getting her kitten.. I'm 19 weeks pregnant what are the pros and cons? Should I wait till after the ...
3 answers |
I am currently 35 weeks Pregnant and my feet are so swollen it's unbelievable! My ankles and legs are the same. I can only wear flip flop...
7 answers |
Car smoke for just a second in pregnancy is dangerous ?
2 answers |
Not really a question but im 4 weeks pregnant. Who else???
5 answers |
I'm a FTM and 37 weeks along. Yesterday it felt like baby girl was trying to push her way out. Today I'm extremely tired and nauseous. Sh...
5 answers | 1 comment |
Last Friday at work I had some spotting and a LOT of severe abdominal pain. This is my 6th pregnancy and I have one child. I am 17 weeks ...
1 answer |
A
A
Recent Activity
2020005 tn?1464196836
Blank
KTowne commented on melimeli's status
4 hrs ago
4769306 tn?1451008167
Blank
KeeLolo commented on photo
4 hrs ago