Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community
Join other expecting mothers 25 to 34 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
41 - 60 (of 90641) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Very happy that I'm 5-6 weeks pregnant again after my mc in April at 6.5 weeks. I feel like I'm having stronger symptoms this time, very ...
3 answers |
7062464 tn?1395345488
This is my second pregnancy and I'm experiencing daily headaches. Can someone please tell me that they have experienced this and tell me ...
2 answers |
Ok so by both mine and Dr calculations I should be 9 weeks tomorrow. I had dating scan and was told I'm only 7 week and 2 days. I'm so co...
2 answers | 2 comments |
I know this is weird question can u take anything to help you go to the bathroom
1 answer | 2 comments |
Hello we are due to have our first scan on Monday. She will be 15 weeks. What I would to know is does anyone know the % chance of somethi...
I was looking to read some books on VBAC as I plan to try for one this time with my baby#2. Have you read any books on VBAC that had help...
1 answer | 1 comment |
this is my 4th pregnancy 5th kid on my previous pregnancy ive never got contractions i always got enduce with this pregnancy i am curentl...
3 answers |
So I'm 27 weeks with my second pregnancy and I went from having normal discharge to having very little to almost none around 24-25wks! Al...
1 answer | 1 comment |
hi i am curent 28 wewks 5 daya i had 12 more weeks to go and yesterday i call my doctor and a told him that i was expirencing mild contra...
1 answer |
Hi I'm 8 months pregnant with my 6th child ive always been told that after giving birth dont drink anything cold or it'll make it harder ...
2 answers |
This is my first time doing this.. I am worried about miscarriage though. It is my first child. I am almost 30 in 6 months. I have no...
3 answers |
Im 32 weeks, i dont feel the baby kicks last 2 days as strong&often as usual? Do you thinkk there is a problem, should i see my midwife?
2 answers |
Hi I'm 32 weeks pregnant and I think I lost some of my mucus plug if not all of it ...is it too early ?my last pregnancy I didnt lose it ...
4 answers |
I'm 38 weeks and 4 days. I went for my check up today and for the first time ever, my blood pressure was a bit high (144/80). The docto...
1 answer |
I'm 13 weeks with my 4th child and IV got these pains in my hips expectantly when I try to stand out also goes to my back any ideas??
1 answer |
7149874 tn?1391448819
Back here again with #7 on the way by January 9! Anyone else due date the same‚Äč? Well congratulations to all!
6 answers |
I'm around 5-6 weeks with my second pregnancy I lost the first at 6.5 weeks but having much stronger symptoms this time round. Is it ju...
3 answers |
Hi ladies so yesturday i went for my check-up iam 39 weeks and the baby's head is down there its painful to walk.the baby is 3.3kg but my...
13 answers |
So i tested positive 4 days ago, tried to schedule an appointment to confirm pregnancy and i have an appoinment on my birthday next tuesd...
3 answers |
I've been feeling very nauseated, dizzy with two episodes of completely losing my balance and nearly passing out, extremely tired (like i...
2 answers |
A
A
Recent Activity
4548024 tn?1474842725
Blank
renae176 commented on renae176's status
15 hrs ago
4769306 tn?1497809252
Blank
KeeLolo, and natasha2004 commented on KeeLolo's status
17 hrs ago