Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community
Join other expecting mothers 25 to 34 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
41 - 60 (of 90544) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have a son 14 years old after him I never conceived again but two years back I had a miscarriage of twins it broke me.Again I'm pregnan...
4 answers |
Hello. For our first baby my wife experienced very few symptoms other than being a bit tired. Now with our second in our now eighth week,...
8 answers | 1 comment |
my water broke at 18 weeks, 2 days later i started bleeding . i have had several ultrasounds the first showed less than 2oz. of fluid. th...
125 answers | 3 comments |
9358102 tn?1418676967
In 14 weeks and I find myself getting headaches fairly often. What have you done to help. This is horrible I'm the type of person that n...
8 answers | 7 comments |
I'm in my first trimester and I get gas cramps or cramps when I have to "eliminate." Is this a common issuse or am I the only one. I'm tr...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I get my first ultrasound to find out the sex when I'm 16 weeks. I'm paying for this special one. I'm 15 weeks 3 days and i thought I was...
3 answers | 4 comments |
Hello, Last Saturday I took scan in that report the mentioned the below things under the impression Did any one know about this. ...
3 answers |
Hi..I'm 26 weeks and have unbearable back pain.this is my 2nd baby and it just feels like someone has been sitting on my back.to make thi...
3 answers |
Hello, this is my first time in here. Three years ago my wife had certain symptoms, and this time she has different symptoms. She is only...
9 answers | 2 comments |
Hi ladies. I cant get in to the doc so was just wondering if anyone has had something similar.. The last 3 weeks or so i have had seve...
1 answer |
I'm 16w+4 and for the past two days I have felt a very light tapping in my lower abdomen on the right side. Its been the same place aroun...
4 answers |
Im almost 11 weeks. A couple days ago there was some brown discharge when i wipe. Its still there. I have no cramps. Mild lower back pain...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Just wanted to tell everyone...it's a GIRL!
4 answers |
I have a drs appointment scheduled for Jan 16th. Today i saw light pink on the tissue and have seen a brownish discharge in panties for t...
3 answers |
Anyone else suffering from Congestion all the time. Since about 4 months along I literally have a stuffy nose everyday and worse at night...
1 answer |
2am and wake up extremely hot? Anyone else having yhese issues? Im only 16 weeks
5 answers |
Awe!! Not wanting to be induced but seriously no dilation nothing has changed in a week!!! Anyone else with me on this?
2 answers | 2 comments |
So I think I'm about 4 weeks just tested positive 3 days ago,and I'm just wondering when to go to the doctor to confirm pregnancy?
6 answers |
I have rods on both sides of my spine never had any issues since my surgery at 15 I'm 26 pregnant with my second child and it hurts nothi...
3 answers |
I am currently 8 weeks, for the last few days I have been craving a breakfast crunch wrap from taco bell, but i have heard so much about ...
1 answer |
A
A
Recent Activity
4769306 tn?1485297917
Blank
KeeLolo Cd1 is amongst us..... To C... Comment
6 hrs ago
Blank
2020005 tn?1476662562
Blank
KTowne commented on Belle313's status