Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community
Join other expecting mothers 25 to 34 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
41 - 60 (of 90778) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
So I just got classified as high risk because of recurring cysts putting pressure on my uterus I'm not sure how to go about this I'm gonn...
1 answer |
hi there all i had a doctors appointment today i got send to the hospital again for high blood pressure is there something wrong with me ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
5536886 tn?1455830946
What month are you due?
121 answers | 9 comments |
yesterday at the doctors they did an ultrasound and i though i was goin to be 38 weeks tuesday and turn out that i am actualy 39 weeks an...
Hey Ladies So Tuesday I Had An Hcg Of 520 And Friday 1,645 where they can see the tolk sac but there is a hemmarage between the untreus a...
Hi ladies .i am almost 17 weeks pregnunt .but I am sporting .it's Brown colour blood.is this normal.my husband thinks hav...
4 answers |
Zjo
Has anyone had a VBAC after one c section? If so, can you share your experience with me? I am in my second pregnancy going on 9 weeks. My...
What's everyone's opinion/experience with membrane sweeps? 39 weeks with #2. 2 1/2 - 3 cm dilated. 80% effaced. My midwife wants t...
8 answers | 2 comments |
Am I suppose to feel butterflies at 11weeks
2 answers |
Well am happy as ever that am now in my 2nd trimester however I am still experiencing nausea and throwing up my dinner at night. I drunk ...
4 answers |
I will have to travel by air during my 3rd trimester. Just wondering what is the latest I can safely travel. This is my 2nd pregnancy wit...
4 answers | 2 comments |
I had my 34th week growth scan yesterday. They found one loop of umbilical chord around the neck of baby. Though Doctor didn't show any c...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I got a positive pregnancy test on Monday. Tuesday I was bleeding with mild cramping. My Beta hCG on Tuesday was 44, tested again on Thur...
83 answers |
Hi Everyone, As per my first ultrasound i m 9 week pregnant but my embryo progress us equivelant to 6 weeks only. There is no heartbea...
5 answers | 3 comments |
Is it normal to have nose bleeds my just randomly started bleeding than I did blow my nose and I get this blob of blood out of my nose is...
5 answers |
I am getting a white discharge it looks like a mucus greenish or sometimes looks like cotege cheese is this normal and what does this mea...
4 answers | 3 comments |
Hi all, i'm currently 11 weeks pregnant. I had 2 missed miscarriage b4 this. I went to see my gynae and was prescribed to take the Utroge...
1 answer |
Has anyone experienced painfull vagina? M in my 29th week... the upper bone of vagina is hurting while sitting standing n even while lyin...
3 answers |
Can any one please shed some light for me? I had an epistomy and forceps delivery with my first baby and they are only tiny. In 3 months ...
How many of you had that feeling you would go early like 2 weeks early or even earlier. I'm pregnant with my second and almost 28 weeks p...
6 answers |
A
A
Recent Activity
1455020 tn?1481740791
Blank
natasha2004 Cd 1 again Comment
3 hrs ago
4769306 tn?1502302676
Blank
KeeLolo commented on Rellyrell's status
Aug 14