Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community
Join other expecting mothers 25 to 34 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
41 - 60 (of 90363) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
When do Braxton Hicks typically begin
2 answers |
60890 tn?1366361719
Hi I posted yesterday as I went for a first scan, I am 7 weeks today according to my lmp, the lady scanning us saw & pointed out the y...
59 answers |
Hi moms and moms to be I am 13 weeks pregnant and its been two days already that i feel a little feverish and have cold. And i allergic ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I Am 11 weeks I would like to just cleanse my body from toxins I used to smoke cigs . Good or bad ??
1 answer |
I'm 40 weeks today and for about a week have been i prelabor , contractions every 8-10min nice and firm... Last night and all day today...
1 answer |
I am 42 days pregnant today and I am 32 years old. This is my 3rd conception after 2 missed miscarriages. What worries me a lot is that I...
1 answer |
I'm used to the metallic taste in my mouth but past few days I've been getting a soapy taste in my mouth. Didnt have this during first pr...
1 answer |
I had my baby March 7th @39weeks 2days.with no complications.I got a letter today saying the new born screening she had says there is a s...
3 answers |
How is SIDS Caused
4 answers |
Hi,I'm 25 years old and now I'm 6 weeks pregnant. Last Saturday I had a bleeding and after consulting a doctor they put two injections fo...
3 answers |
I never heard the baby heart beat or saw it yet. Everytime I went to the doctor they just took blood tested me for everything and urine t...
1 answer |
Hi everyone- just wanted to see if any of you have felt depressed or alone during your preganancy. I mean some days I feel good and happy...
3 answers |
I am 10weeks second baby . First baby passed away at 6months from SIDS. The father of both baby's just passed away on the anniversary of ...
5 answers |
I know it's normal, and obviously necessary to get the baby out, but I am so scared at the thought of it. I'm so nervous and can't stop s...
8 answers |
39 weeks and 5 days with #2. Dr stretched me from 1.5 to 3cm and I was 50% effaced... Chances of finally getting this baby out tonight?
3 answers |
9358102 tn?1418676967
I'm very early on not quite sure how many weeks I am. I've known I'm pregnant for about a month now I have my apt on the 16th. I've had ...
5 answers |
I'm 19 weeks pregnant and I never had tooth problems ever I'm 25 is this common it didn't happen my first pregnancy but this hurt soo bad...
5 answers | 1 comment |
I'm 2 days from d-day and had an exam today she's my OB stretched me from a 1.5 to 3cm and I'm 50% effaced. About 20min after the exam I...
5 answers |
So from 11pm last night (it's now 2pm) I've been having really bad pains on and off that start in my back and work their way round the fr...
5 answers |
Im 35.2 weeks and im having contractions light bleeding when i wipe but nothing to fill a pad with was seen today at doctors im 4cm dial...
1 answer |
A
A
Recent Activity
4548024 tn?1474842725
Blank
renae176 commented on renae176's status
7 hrs ago
4769306 tn?1485297917
Blank
KeeLolo Finally 10dpo, just two mor... Comment
11 hrs ago