Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community
Join other expecting mothers 25 to 34 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
41 - 60 (of 90860) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi Ladies, Im 32 weeks pregnants and my due date is Oct 28. ? When was y'all due date? Did the baby came b4 or after your due date?
6 answers |
I'm 34 weeks pregnant with 2nd child my parts are swollen 1st time experiencing this I call my doctor they did a urine test for infection...
2 answers |
7062464 tn?1395345488
What can I take for a cold? I am in my third trimester.
1 answer |
I am 38 weeks and 3 days. I jad my membranes stripped today at 3:30pm. What are the chances it will work? How will I know?
3 answers |
I'm 38+5 and today my energy levels have absolutely crashed. I don't remember how I felt before I went into labour last time round, but I...
2 answers |
I've had my 5 month scan n they told me I was expecting a girl n today I had a 4d scan n they said I was having a boy n that the hospital...
3 answers |
I am week 8 and I have my first ultrasound in two days. I am just wondering if in this ultrasound do you get a picture of the baby?
4 answers |
7062464 tn?1395345488
How long does it take for the doctor to let you know if you possibly have diabetes once you've taken the test?
4 answers | 1 comment |
Anybody else has a really bad attitude. I have been really upset like cursing people out upset over nothing at all. I'm scared ima get fi...
5 answers |
Sorry if this is tmi but I'm 6 weeks and having light brown discharge or spotting today just when I wipe. I'm worried if this is a start ...
1 answer |
I'm confused on this
7 answers | 5 comments |
Me and my husband is having a boy
4 answers |
Hi everyone. I'm 18 weeks pregnant with my 1st baby. I have been feeling this dreadful pain in my pubic area since week 14. It feels like...
1 answer |
I just found out that I'm prengnat with my first baby and haven't seen a doctor yet
1 answer |
Hi, this is my third pregnancy and my doctor suggested I do progesterone shots since with my 1st child my water broke at 35 weeks and I'...
3 answers | 1 comment |
I know i have a week to go. But this baby is driving me crazy.. And i would also like the baby to have it's own month since my birth mont...
9 answers | 2 comments |
Hello. Im 21 weeks pregnant. I want to know when is the ideal time to do detail scan to detect any defect on baby. Also want to know the ...
2 answers |
Hi I'm 5 weeks and my toddler still nurses pretty often. I planned on letting her self wean. I was seeing how anyone else's toddlers wean...
3 answers |
I'm 38 weeks and am worried about milk supply. I know milk doesn't come in till a few days after baby is born. This is my 4th pregnancy a...
1 answer |
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community Resources