Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community
Join other expecting mothers 25 to 34 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
41 - 60 (of 90849) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I just found out that I'm prengnat with my first baby and haven't seen a doctor yet
1 answer |
Hi, this is my third pregnancy and my doctor suggested I do progesterone shots since with my 1st child my water broke at 35 weeks and I'...
3 answers | 1 comment |
I know i have a week to go. But this baby is driving me crazy.. And i would also like the baby to have it's own month since my birth mont...
9 answers | 2 comments |
Hello. Im 21 weeks pregnant. I want to know when is the ideal time to do detail scan to detect any defect on baby. Also want to know the ...
2 answers |
Hi I'm 5 weeks and my toddler still nurses pretty often. I planned on letting her self wean. I was seeing how anyone else's toddlers wean...
3 answers |
I'm 38 weeks and am worried about milk supply. I know milk doesn't come in till a few days after baby is born. This is my 4th pregnancy a...
1 answer |
Hey everyone! I'm about 5 weeks and don't have a Dr. Appointment until 8 weeks. I asked the nurse if I should completely cut out coffee o...
7 answers | 1 comment |
M 29 weeks pregnant with my 2nd. My fasting blood sugar came as 103, and my doctor has put me on gestational diabetes diet. Other day I w...
18524847 tn?1465599501
The good and the bad of pregnancy!! What do you enjoy most about being pregnant and what do you enjoy least (or don't like at all . . . ...
10 answers |
I am 13 weeks pregnant. Had my first ultrasound today and found out that baby is on my cervix. I have limitations until baby shifts away....
3 answers | 1 comment |
Hi all, I just entered my third trimester and I can't stop worrying about people wanting to touch or hold my baby when he comes. I feel b...
2 answers | 2 comments |
Does anyone have any experience with receiving duramorph along with there spinal anesthesia for c section? This is what they commonly use...
1 answer |
Did an ultrasound at work today just to see what was going on because Ive been having left lower quadrant pain. Baby looks good with a he...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I'm a tad bit overweight from when I started my pregnancy. And I carry most of my weight around my belly. I am just wondering when women ...
7 answers | 1 comment |
How many weeks is considered full term? I have heard that baby can come anytime after week 36, but the expected date of delivery that doc...
7 answers | 1 comment |
Dear ladies I am almost 21 weeks pregnunt with babyboy and I am Under weight .51kg . I am worried .is this normal plz answer
3 answers |
I'm 9w3d and I had my first baby appointment today, my doctor didn't even attempt to listen for baby's heartbeat, is that normal?
5 answers |
I'm 12 weeks pregnant with my second child. I have ALL day nausea. My doctor gave me zofran but I'm nervous to take it every day due to p...
5 answers | 1 comment |
So I found out last week that I'm pregnant. I'm not sure how far along I am, but with my other 2 kids I had my period up until my 4th mon...
3 answers |
FTM! Looking for advice! I want a natural birth and no epaderal. No pain meds till i ask fir them. What was your experience?
15 answers | 3 comments |
A
A
Recent Activity
4769306 tn?1508450205
Blank
KTowne, and KeeLolo commented on KeeLolo's status
Oct 19
4769306 tn?1508450205
Blank
KeeLolo uploaded new photos
Oct 19
3191940 tn?1447272317
Blank
CurfewX commented on HIV - Risks vs Non-Ri...
Oct 19
Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community Resources