Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community
Join other expecting mothers 25 to 34 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
81 - 100 (of 90562) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am 28 weeks pregnant. Have not gained much weight. doctor has asked for sonography iugr. What is this test about? Anything to worry about?
2 answers |
Hello, I have a couple of questions since this is my first pregnancy (not planned) and I'm a little worried. I've been prescribed 0.5...
5 answers |
I'm 33 weeks with my second baby. Early on, I had the genetic blood test done for risk assessment purposes. The blood test indicated th...
2 answers |
So I have a 9yr old son and a 19 month old daughter, with both my children I found out the gender during pregnancy, now that I am expecti...
3 answers |
Hi everyone,I am 34 weeks and 5 days and just had my doctor's​ appointment. She has ordered me to stop working because she is worried abo...
4 answers |
Hi ladies, Really looking for some advice. I'm a full time Project Manager - 7 weeks pregnant. I'm struggling to focus, get out of bed...
4 answers |
I have been having extreme nausea and heartburn for three days. I can't eat without throwing up I can't sleep or move without vomiting. T...
2 answers | 1 comment |
7062464 tn?1395345488
I have a two year old daughter and approximately 8 weeks pregnant, but showing like I'm 3months! Help!!
7 answers |
Has anyone delt with butt pain when they are walking? If so how did you find relief? Ive started walking and towards the end if my walk i...
3 answers |
To whom It May Concern, I am 18wks pregnant and have a constant numbing in my left outer thigh, which is now accompained by a burning se...
9 answers |
I'm really curious - I only did it once last month so I know exactly my intercourse date.. my doctor said from the ultrasound my concepti...
4 answers |
Hello all! Friday was the day I was waiting for so anxiously! My fiance and I decided our 2 year old needed a sibling now and we tried f...
4 answers | 4 comments |
I had a high level of ketons in my urin today at my 27 week appointment. Has anyone had this happen and didnt have gestational diabetes
3 answers | 1 comment |
I'm 12 weeks pregnant with 2nd child and with my first I tried the baking soda test. Both me and a friend were expecting at the same time...
5 answers |
I'm having trouble deciding. I was looking at the Leacho back n belly and heard that the seam by the neck is painful. Thinking of going w...
2 answers | 2 comments |
At my 20 week scan baby was measuring at the 3rd percentile has anyone else been thru this, they are sending me for another ultrasound in...
1 answer |
With my first I had more early labor signs and with this one I feel as if she wants to stay in here longer lol... I'm ready for her anyon...
2 answers |
m worried because its paining sometimes in uterus. And there is a leak haematoma M in complete bed rest
2 answers |
Currently pregnant with baby #2, in the first trimester and suffering terribly with fatigue! I did the first time round too but it didn't...
1 answer |
I'm currently pregnant with my fourth baby. I'm a little over 6 wks. At this point in my over pregnancy I was extremely sick throwing up ...
2 answers |
A
A
Recent Activity
5575813 tn?1452484685
Blank
Hollus “It’s so important to do so... Comment
1 hr ago
4548024 tn?1474842725
Blank
renae176 commented on renae176's status
May 26