Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community
Join other expecting mothers 25 to 34 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
81 - 100 (of 90857) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Any one else have very sore achy ribs this early? On the left side only, What can you do to relieve the pain, only 18 weeks
2 answers |
Hi everyone I really need some advice am 18 weeks pregnant and am so tired no matter how many times a day I sleep I have no energy. I can...
3 answers |
10206952 tn?1408933934
Okay so what does it mean if the doctor can put one finger in the outside of your cervix n not the inside?
1 answer | 1 comment |
hi there ladys i will be 38 weeks on tuesday i am having contractions there every 10 minutes i want to know how i can speed things up i t...
5 answers | 2 comments |
Hello frnds i m 16 week prega and having watery discharge from last three 3 days is that normal or i have to consult with dr. Please help me
2 answers | 1 comment |
Is it true that if pregnant women doesn t take vitamine d in supplement , her teeth will fall off ? (Sorry for my english)
1 answer |
Help everyone!!! We have discovered that our lil one is still breech at 35 weeks and shows no signs of turning. I have tried, chiropracti...
6 answers |
my daughter is 3 mo pregnant. she just had a backout and almost lost both bladder and bowel movements. she had been feeling dizzy since g...
2 answers |
Hi Mamas. Im looking for some miracle story. We saw baby HB at 7 weeks and 9 weeks its missing and its growth is 8.5. Doc says its a misc...
2 answers |
How long do they give your baby to switch before they plan to give you a c section? And is it common for babies to be breech until a cert...
2 answers |
I will be 31 weeks tomorrow. My feet and hand swell up. I finally got my feet to go down after a few days and now they feel bruised. Is t...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Hi ladies, I'm going into 32 weeks with lots of pain and very uncomfortable on my bottom. Can't seat or walk. Any suggestions on constipa...
1 answer |
I'm at week 5 and found out only the other day I was pregnant, first baby and I can't stop worrying about everything lol but the thing I ...
2 answers |
So I'm about 10 1/2 weeks pregnant and I had my 1 hr glucose test done yesterday and I just got a call back this morning telling me my su...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Hi m 14 weeks pregnant. Since yesterday i feel watery discharge.but today it was little more like half a cup. So immediately is went to s...
2 answers |
Am I suppose to feel butterflies at 11weeks
3 answers |
10206952 tn?1408933934
Anyone every gotten one before and how was it?
1 answer | 1 comment |
I have been feeling sick and dizzy, my midwife has told me to eat more but small and often and drink plenty of water and to rest but how ...
1 answer |
Hello ladies I am a bit concerned... on January I had a molar pregnancy and now I am 9+3 wks pregnant, and I started having contractions ...
2 answers |
I am just about 36 weeks and starting with swelling. Well it more like came out of no where the last couple of days but what really conce...
3 answers |
A
A
Recent Activity
973741 tn?1342346373
Blank
specialmom commented on ZonnyC's status
29 mins ago
2020005 tn?1476662562
Blank
KTowne commented on photo
19 hrs ago