Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community
Join other expecting mothers 25 to 34 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
21 - 40 (of 90658) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
This is my second pregnancy and I'm roughly eight weeks along. I was curious to know if it's true you grow faster on your second because ...
6 answers |
I just found out I'm pregnant. Went today for an ultrasound to see how far along and there was only a sac and no fetus. Dr drew blood to...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Has anyone been told they are carrying their placenta at the front of instead of the back? I got told that my son is sitting at the back ...
2 answers |
Unable to figure out how many weeks pregnant I am
2 answers | 3 comments |
I have a question and its been 4 years since I was pregnant last so I dont remember. I dont quite know how far along I am but dr says its...
2 answers |
I feel like my vitamins and prenatals are making me nauseous and have headaches. All i wana do is sleep to forget. Dr gave me calcium 2 a...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I know its normal but does anyone else get these i just get super hot and feel like im going to faint and puke . Heard its just the bp ...
2 answers |
These leg cramps are getting out of control. I get pain in my thighs and butt when I walk and crazy bad Charlie horses in my calves at ni...
13 answers |
9442948 tn?1406820051
I had a drs appointment yesterday. She discussed with me that this is a high risk pregnancy for baby with risk of preterm labor: my first...
3 answers | 2 comments |
Hi All Had my first scan yesterday we thought I was 6.5 weeks but my baby measured at about 5.5 weeks. We saw the heart beat (flutter)...
Okay so i read that we must lie on left side specially in second trimester. I do sleep mostly on my left but there are occasions when I f...
9 answers | 5 comments |
I went to a regular and vaginal ultrasound last week but they didn't a baby:( just a sac! I haven't bled or anything can this mean my bab...
5 answers | 1 comment |
Hi, I'm 5 and a half weeks pregnant. For the past 3 days I've been having mild cramping, today I have had brown discharge. No fresh red...
8 answers |
4983320 tn?1378405868
I should be 5 weeks and 1 day as of today. I took a first response test today and the like is super, super faint. Is this a bad sign? I k...
3 answers |
Doctors told me that my placenta isn't positioned properly , to come back in Thursday for another sono. Should I be worried??
7 answers | 3 comments |
I'm now at 26 weeks of pregnancy..Currently I'm 90 kgs of weight with 156 cm of height..is there problem with delivery..I'm feeling worst...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I was just wondering if anyone has done this before or if they are thinking of doing it. If you have done it would you do it again. Thank...
Hi I am 26 weeks with my second girl. This evening I started to have really Sharp pains in my side and lower belly. no matter if I sit on...
8197902 tn?1408062402
Going into my high risk Dr's appointment Wednesday I was praying and hoping for better news after hearing a week earlier my baby had a th...
1 answer |
Two weeks ago i was admitted because my baby and i had really high heart rates and other complications with myself...due to that i had to...
4 answers |
A
A
Recent Activity
4769306 tn?1497809252
Blank
KeeLolo commented on laureninlove's status
3 hrs ago
4769306 tn?1497809252
Blank
KeeLolo This CONSTIPATION omg!!!! :... Comment
3 hrs ago