Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community
Join other expecting mothers 25 to 34 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
21 - 40 (of 90491) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
With my first I had more early labor signs and with this one I feel as if she wants to stay in here longer lol... I'm ready for her anyon...
2 answers |
m worried because its paining sometimes in uterus. And there is a leak haematoma M in complete bed rest
2 answers |
Hello, this is my first time in here. Three years ago my wife had certain symptoms, and this time she has different symptoms. She is only...
7 answers | 2 comments |
Currently pregnant with baby #2, in the first trimester and suffering terribly with fatigue! I did the first time round too but it didn't...
1 answer |
I'm currently pregnant with my fourth baby. I'm a little over 6 wks. At this point in my over pregnancy I was extremely sick throwing up ...
2 answers |
Does anyone suffer from inflamed gums? And what did you do to get rid of it? Because I read that it has a negative impact on your pregnancy
1 answer |
Do you experience changes in your skin? With my first I had the gregnancy glow and felt completely different then now with my second preg...
2 answers |
Has anyone ever gotten botox while pregnant , on accident? ?? Or on purpose ? Lol
7 answers |
I was 120 pounds 5'7, since becoming pregnant I'm now 150 and only 17 weeks (I did quit smoking) however I've gained a significant amount...
9 answers | 3 comments |
Hi ladies, I was just wondering If you all read labels before you eat something? If there is something in it u shouldnt have. Regardin...
1 answer |
So my due date they told me was Nov 26th.. But they changed it to Dec 4th now I'm confused I'm suppose to be 9 weeks an 1 day today so w...
3 answers |
So tomorrow I will be 20wks and have yet to start showing. Everyone that know me and has seen me asks why I'm not showing. This is my 3rd...
4 answers |
I am only 9 weeks along and i cannot breath like i was a couple weeks ago. I get winded talking, walking, anything. I went to the ER ...
4 answers |
I have rods on both sides of my spine never had any issues since my surgery at 15 I'm 26 pregnant with my second child and it hurts nothi...
2 answers |
Im 33 years old and this is my 1st pregnancy. I've been having upper abdominal pain about 2 inches under my breasts. My stomach feels so ...
3 answers |
I just slipped over clothing en fall on my butt, mostly one side. It wasnt super hard, but it hurt. I'm stressed out now. Coz I'm 16 week...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hello, Daily I'm worried about something regarding my pregnancy. Likewise today I saw a thick and dark brown discharge literally I worr...
1 answer |
I'm going for an ultrasound when I'm 16 weeks pregnant to find out the sex of my baby. What week didn you guys find out the sex of your b...
4 answers | 1 comment |
Has anyone here been diagnosed with placenta previa? And if you have can you please tell me about it
1 answer |
A friend of mine said that there is a genetics test that needs to be done between the 10th and 11th week. Is materniT21 just that ?? ...
4 answers | 2 comments |
A
A
Recent Activity
1455020 tn?1481740791
Blank
natasha2004 commented on KeeLolo's status
Apr 27
1455020 tn?1481740791
Blank
natasha2004 Cd 1 Comment
Apr 27