Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community
Join other expecting mothers 25 to 34 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
21 - 40 (of 90860) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
What can I drink! Besides milk! I'm miserable and thirsty!
10 answers | 1 comment |
I have a four year old. Had a CP last month missed my period for September took a hpt got a positive faint line...scared to even get exci...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hi I am 7 weeks pregnant with my 2nd and I've never know nausea like it. Any tips to help please and does more nausea indicate a sex of b...
5 answers | 2 comments |
I am 19 weeks pregnant and have recently started getting really dizzy when i turn over onto my right side. This is my fourth pregnancy an...
2 answers | 2 comments |
18524847 tn?1465599501
You know how people say that we get our period kind of in rhythm with our good friends-- as in we all are on our period around the same ...
3 answers | 1 comment |
So nervous about my scan. Had a Miscarriage with my 1st baby, got pregnant quite quickly with my daughter. But feel like I can't enjoy th...
7 answers | 3 comments |
I'm 33 weeks pregnant with my 3Rd child. I took all my test and everything even my doctor said everything came out negative. However afte...
3 answers |
What meds did the doctor give you for infection
2 answers |
I'm 9 weeks pregnant and have been experiencing really bad dizziness to the point where I just want to lay down all day because I fear fa...
8 answers |
Is pressure a part of growing pains. I have it from time to time and I'm anywhere from 5-7 weeks. I freak out because I had a miscarriage...
3 answers |
Has anyone ever use KLION D 100 during there pregnancy, and does it have any effect on the baby......Please reply!!!
3 answers |
hi everyone. i am currently prego woth baby number 2. ive been feelkng overwhelemed latley and me hubby have been going threw a rough pat...
5 answers | 3 comments |
Hi i have a question for anyone has had a baby laying transverse. I was just wondering because my 2nd child was transverse does that mean...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I feel more painful from the 1st week it self. 1st pregnancy was not painful until 2nd trimester.
4 answers | 2 comments |
Second pregnancy questions... When did you start showing? When did you feel baby moving? Thanks ladies!!
2 answers |
Now am in 20 weeks ..in my first pregnancy my weight increase more than 20 kgs ..some women told me that the second pregnancy will not be...
2 answers |
I am around 5 weeks along and found out I was pregnant last Tuesday, September 5,2017. For about 4 years now, I have been taking 2 psych...
2 answers |
5536886 tn?1455830946
Was this pregnancy planned out or did it come as a big surprise? If it was a surprise, after the shock wore off- did you get excited?
6 answers | 3 comments |
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.
Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community Resources