Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community
Join other expecting mothers 25 to 34 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
21 - 40 (of 90351) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Did any momma's deliver without an epidural? This is my second baby, I had a csection and epidural the first time around. Thinking about ...
17 answers |
Seriously freaking out right now don't know whether to go to the hospital or stay home nd take a relaxing hot shower AGAIN... I'm 35weeks...
2 answers |
I'm 12 weeks and 3 days today. Due date is Sept 28..
16 answers |
I am 5 week and 3 day pregnant today but i had a little brown discharge from past 3 days. It is like spotting. I told my gyne and she did...
4 answers |
AM I 8 MONTHS YET , I JUST TURN 35 WEEKS TODAY
2 answers |
I had a normal down syndrome test done but from my understanding its not a 100 percent accurate. So i went with a second test i believe t...
4 answers |
I am 28 weeks and 31 pregnant with my 3rd. I went into labor last week. What can I do to get it moving ? She strong enough and healthy.
2 answers |
My blood work everything came out postive 4 downs.. I did the amino as well came back 100% im just asking 4 a little guidance and see wha...
5 answers |
Im 17 weeks pregnant and my feet are swollen...is this normal at this stage?
2 answers |
When do Braxton Hicks typically begin
2 answers |
60890 tn?1366361719
Hi I posted yesterday as I went for a first scan, I am 7 weeks today according to my lmp, the lady scanning us saw & pointed out the y...
59 answers |
Hi moms and moms to be I am 13 weeks pregnant and its been two days already that i feel a little feverish and have cold. And i allergic ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I Am 11 weeks I would like to just cleanse my body from toxins I used to smoke cigs . Good or bad ??
1 answer |
I'm 40 weeks today and for about a week have been i prelabor , contractions every 8-10min nice and firm... Last night and all day today...
1 answer |
I am 42 days pregnant today and I am 32 years old. This is my 3rd conception after 2 missed miscarriages. What worries me a lot is that I...
1 answer |
I'm used to the metallic taste in my mouth but past few days I've been getting a soapy taste in my mouth. Didnt have this during first pr...
1 answer |
I had my baby March 7th @39weeks 2days.with no complications.I got a letter today saying the new born screening she had says there is a s...
3 answers |
How is SIDS Caused
4 answers |
Hi,I'm 25 years old and now I'm 6 weeks pregnant. Last Saturday I had a bleeding and after consulting a doctor they put two injections fo...
3 answers |
I never heard the baby heart beat or saw it yet. Everytime I went to the doctor they just took blood tested me for everything and urine t...
1 answer |
A
A
Recent Activity
4769306 tn?1485297917
Blank
KeeLolo 6dpo, fatigue, gas and sens... Comment
1 hr ago
4769306 tn?1485297917
Blank
KeeLolo commented on renae176's status
1 hr ago