MedHelp Members Community
Deletions -Tidying Up

WELCOME TO THE MEDHELP MEMBERS COMMUNITY: This Member-to-Member Community is a place for new and experienced members to ask questions or discuss how to use or find information and support on MedHelp’s website. Some examples are: “How To:” Ask a doctor a question, ask a member a question, Communicate with other members, find and use health tools & applications, find information, find the right forum or community for you, participate in a Doctor-to-Patient Health Chat. Also, “How to Create, Edit and Maintain”: Personal Messages (PM), Personal Health Records (PHR), Photos, Privacy, Profile Page, Settings, Trackers and Watch List.

Deletions -Tidying Up

How to I delete "My Friends' Activities" postings? My home page is very crowded.
Tags: delete
You cannot remove your friend's activities. You can remove all your friends if you want (by deleting them), but if they are your friends, their activity is displayed on your logged in home page.
I have already deleted all my friends, preferring to keep in touch by notes and messages. But I can't seem to remove the notes from previous friends. How do I do that?
Notes can be deleted by clicking the “See All” link in the notes application and clicking the “Delete” link.
There is no delete link, at least not for Friends' Activities.
Sorry I didn't see this sooner.

I'll ask for clarification; deleting notes should be possible. I think the friend's activities will have to roll off as new activities get posted. And since you've removed all your friends, then what you have may be what you wind up with.
Hi there -

Steve is right.  If it's bothering you to see it there, how about using your Profile, and not your My MedHelp page.

Sorry,
Emily