MedHelp Members Community
Removing Friends
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE MEDHELP MEMBERS COMMUNITY: This Member-to-Member Community is a place for new and experienced members to ask questions or discuss how to use or find information and support on MedHelp’s website. Some examples are: “How To:” Ask a doctor a question, ask a member a question, Communicate with other members, find and use health tools & applications, find information, find the right forum or community for you, participate in a Doctor-to-Patient Health Chat. Also, “How to Create, Edit and Maintain”: Personal Messages (PM), Personal Health Records (PHR), Photos, Privacy, Profile Page, Settings, Trackers and Watch List.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Removing Friends

I have two friends I want to remove as they are "clogging" up my Friend's Activities list.  Reading past posts, I went to
"See All" to remove them, but they are not in my list anymore.  I still have their activities showing up on my page, though.
How can I get their posts' off my page???