MedHelp Social Community
-How To Get Bigger Thighs , Butt And Hips
About This Community:

Welcome to the MedHelp Social Community. This community is where members can chat with other members about day-to-day issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of support for a health condition or health question, please use one of our other 300+ forums.

Healthy debates are encouraged. Personal attacks or insults will not be tolerated. Please remember to treat all members and opinions with respect

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

-How To Get Bigger Thighs , Butt And Hips

- I Know This Is Crazy , But Don't Get Me Wrong I Like The Way I Look , But When People See Me All They See Is Nothing I'm Real Skinny And I Eat A lot But I Don't Put On Pounds I've Been This Way For 3 Years And I Don't Know What To Do AnyMore. I Talked The Doctor And She Didn't Say Much To Me ... And I Don't Have Money Like That To Get Surgery Done..... Do You Know What Else I Can Do. ?
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
973741_tn?1342346373
Hm,  well.  You could start working with a trainer or just by yourself begin lifting lots of weights.  ??  Women have a hard time building thick muscles but it is worth a try.  squats and things like that.  Also, you could try gaining weight.  I know you say you eat, but attempt to put on some pounds??  good luck
Blank
535822_tn?1389452880
step climbing I had great legs etc when I climbed steps ...lol none near me now or I would still be climbing LOL
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
MedHelp Social Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...