Aa
A
A
Close
MedHelp Social Community
Welcome to the MedHelp Social Community. This community is where members can chat with other members about day-to-day issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of support for a health condition or health question, please use one of our other 300+ forums.

Healthy debates are encouraged. Personal attacks or insults will not be tolerated. Please remember to treat all members and opinions with respect
1 - 20 (of 2001) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
973741 tn?1342346373
I love to read. And I love good book ideas from others. How about we share our good reads here with a little about the book for others ...
7 answers | 2 comments |
973741 tn?1342346373
So, Netflix has both improved and ruined my life, LOL. I have a hard time watching 'regular' tv as tv schedules rarely match mine. Ent...
1 answer |
973741 tn?1342346373
Oh, okay. I know--- I should engage my mind in other things that Hollywood gossip. But the news of the Angie/Brad break up hit 'offici...
10 answers | 1 comment |
973741 tn?1342346373
So, this game has been done on this forum before and was a hit but it was a LONG time ago. So, I thought I'd try to bring it back and in...
5 answers |
973741 tn?1342346373
We have a special person at med help getting married in the next few days (yay!! Congrats) which got me thinking about weddings! I'd lo...
4 answers | 7 comments |
So I was struggling but able to make ends meet, and even have the occasional $5 treat (app, ebook, Starbucks Mmmmmm....), then I got hit ...
159063 tn?1247276417
someone once told me a baby can see a passed on loved on or angels,. I am a huge believer in life after death, and there are times my 3 m...
91 answers |
Hello Everyone! I am a tea lover. Could anyone please help me with a good tea brand in Bangalore?
144586 tn?1284669764
Test your cognitive abilities. You have three minutes.
1 answer |
144586 tn?1284669764
There are three houses. Draw lines connecting the houses with gas, electric and water. Each house must have gas, electricity and water. ...
Hello.What's the best limit to stay ?I don't have any friends or dutties to do.My dad is all the day working as a plumber;my mother is a ...
1 answer |
541150 tn?1306037443
I got married 8 months ago, and I still have VERY limited abilities to cook. I know what ya'll think, poor hubby lol. One of my pet peeve...
46 answers |
362249 tn?1441318618
So me and hubby always get in a discussion about this so I thought I would ask! What's your preference? I cannot stand socks on at night ...
37 answers |
Insanity is knowing that what you're doing is completely idiotic, but still, somehow, you just can't stop it. Elizabeth Wurtzel one s...
3 answers |
So this how i going to start. Hello Everyone... How is everyone doing..?
1 answer |
Should you put on two earbuds or one? Or does it not make any difference on the amount?
1 answer |
(:
Any Hispanic/Latina Girls on here?(:
18 answers |
Is it rude to tell people what they need to hear and not always what they want to hear? I see some pretty life altering things on here an...
4 answers |
Sorry, not a question but I just thought this was ironically ridiculous. Here people with Lyme Disease have to fight tooth and nail to ge...
2 answers |
Hi, the other day I twisted or either sprained my ankle. I know it's not broken cause I can still walk on it. Tonight I was just looking ...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
MedHelp Social Community Resources