Aa
A
A
Close
MedHelp Social Community
Welcome to the MedHelp Social Community. This community is where members can chat with other members about day-to-day issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of support for a health condition or health question, please use one of our other 300+ forums.

Healthy debates are encouraged. Personal attacks or insults will not be tolerated. Please remember to treat all members and opinions with respect
1 - 20 (of 2022) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello, I am 27yo and have been working with my Dr to figure out why I feel so bad. Some of my symptoms: No desire to do ANYTHING....
My Middle finger on my right hand pains a lot when i play tennis.But while i rest there is no pain on my finger.I have shown my finger to...
Has anyone received radiation for Graves Disease? Not the pill type, the x-Ray radiation type.
Hello Everyone! I am a tea lover. Could anyone please help me with a good tea brand in Bangalore?
My last menstrual period was August 31st , 2015 , I'm currently 26weeks 2days is it more likely I got pregnant before or after August 31s...
1 answer |
144586 tn?1284669764
Test your cognitive abilities. You have three minutes.
1 answer |
I have been taking Acetaminophen (formerly Tylenol) for many years. I take 2 650 mg tablets, 2x a day (4 tablets a day). The instructions...
Help Please! I've been interested in trying marijuanna for some time, so I thought it would be a good idea to go buy a half of a brownie...
144586 tn?1284669764
There are three houses. Draw lines connecting the houses with gas, electric and water. Each house must have gas, electricity and water. ...
My 11 year old has this pain that has haunted him for four years or more now. Each time we thought to have treated the problem . We ...
2 answers |
Hello.What's the best limit to stay ?I don't have any friends or dutties to do.My dad is all the day working as a plumber;my mother is a ...
1 answer |
1028452 tn?1398781730
This article may worth to read : http://www.collective-evolution.com/2013/08/23/20-medical-studies-that-prove-cannabis-can-cure-cancer/
2 answers |
I went to hospital on Saturday they said possible virus I don't think so. Started out with pain in left side along rib cage went around...
1 answer |
This all has to do with the link card i live in Wisconsin if my boyfriend is 18 and working for the past year but has veen getting link s...
Hello this past Sunday July 19th I wrecked my dirt bike into the dirt. I slid across the dry dirt causing a friction burn on my left arm....
2 answers |
14998267 tn?1437804814
this is my first time posting here. i don't even have "passable" female profile picture yet. but i don't feel comfortable with myself ...
1 answer |
Its my first time posting on here .i need help badly with this.i have missed my menses for 10 days now.i have a long cycle but hasn't bee...
1 answer |
Hi everyone , It's my first time posting here ... Just wanted to get some insight or maybe some perspective of what possibly could be g...
1 answer |
I am a 48 year old woman. In Sept of 2014 I went to doctor with high blood pressure where I was given a prescription to lower it. I spen...
I am nearly 21 and I have always loved children and for the past year or so I been really craving having a child and I don't know. It's l...
18 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
MedHelp Social Community Resources