MedHelp Social Community
About This Community:

Welcome to the MedHelp Social Community. This community is where members can chat with other members about day-to-day issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of support for a health condition or health question, please use one of our other 300+ forums.

Healthy debates are encouraged. Personal attacks or insults will not be tolerated. Please remember to treat all members and opinions with respect

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Kermit the Hermit
Insanity is knowing that what you're doing is completely idiotic, but still, somehow, you just can't stop it. Elizab...
Barb135Nov 23
By RhodyRich
Has anyone been able to sync their Fitbit with MedHelp? If so, can you please share how it is done with us? Thanks.
Barb135Nov 23
By Dempseyjo
Does gabapentin have opiots in them
margypopsNov 08
By D_HappyFamilyOf4
So this how i going to start. Hello Everyone... How is everyone doing..?
10638747_tn?1415483273
By keepingOnkeepingOn
Why do some posters have a *REPORT* by their name and some do not?
By K_Dogg
I've been with my boyfriend for almost a year and we're expecting a baby girl on the 22nd of November. I messed up an...
By danirocks786
life insurance is a securiy taking process which is very benefits to all the peoples some one have to be life insuran...
selmaSSep 09
??
By Dec12_
How do u change your profile back round?
AilieHoodSep 03
EvolverUSep 03
By AilieHood
I broke up with my boyfriend at the beginning of the year and later heard rumours that he had been having unprotected...
By LovingMyKidsss
Guess i wilk cook some friedchicken wings or hot wings with some seasoned french fries for lunch. Lirf knoes i hate b...
By rhiti
Should you put on two earbuds or one? Or does it not make any difference on the amount?
sonita5Aug 08
thelly777Aug 08
sep28Aug 08
(:
By Mommy_To_Be22
Any Hispanic/Latina Girls on here?(:
WolfeenixAug 03
FaymommaAug 03
By Creole_Hunni_bunn
Is it rude to tell people what they need to hear and not always what they want to hear? I see some pretty life alteri...
llwjjdJul 10
llwjjdJul 10
By llwjjd
If you are going to court for the first time to settle custody issues who all is aloud in the court room. My child is...
By kathloj
Sorry, not a question but I just thought this was ironically ridiculous. Here people with Lyme Disease have to fight ...
By MissPriss2013
Hi, the other day I twisted or either sprained my ankle. I know it's not broken cause I can still walk on it. Tonight...
By CourtneyEvansxo Blank
Does anyone know if walmart's eye center accepts guardian insurance??
wonkoApr 18
By bleedingplatinum Blank
Hey all, I am going on a plane tomorrow, I am only bringing a carry on bag. So all my meds will have to be in my car...
By Geeleepp Blank
Hi everyone,im a international student studying in Netherlands now~just want to make some friends here~
By jennmommi Blank
So this crowd funding thing is a relatively new concept, but last time I had surgery I almost had to go into bankrupt...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
MedHelp Social Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank