Aa
A
A
Close
MedHelp Social Community
Welcome to the MedHelp Social Community. This community is where members can chat with other members about day-to-day issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of support for a health condition or health question, please use one of our other 300+ forums.

Healthy debates are encouraged. Personal attacks or insults will not be tolerated. Please remember to treat all members and opinions with respect
1 - 20 (of 1995) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
159063 tn?1247276417
someone once told me a baby can see a passed on loved on or angels,. I am a huge believer in life after death, and there are times my 3 m...
94 answers |
Hello Everyone! I am a tea lover. Could anyone please help me with a good tea brand in Bangalore?
Test your cognitive abilities. You have three minutes.
1 answer |
There are three houses. Draw lines connecting the houses with gas, electric and water. Each house must have gas, electricity and water. ...
Hello.What's the best limit to stay ?I don't have any friends or dutties to do.My dad is all the day working as a plumber;my mother is a ...
1 answer |
541150 tn?1306037443
I got married 8 months ago, and I still have VERY limited abilities to cook. I know what ya'll think, poor hubby lol. One of my pet peeve...
51 answers |
362249 tn?1441318618
So me and hubby always get in a discussion about this so I thought I would ask! What's your preference? I cannot stand socks on at night ...
37 answers |
Insanity is knowing that what you're doing is completely idiotic, but still, somehow, you just can't stop it. Elizabeth Wurtzel one s...
3 answers |
So this how i going to start. Hello Everyone... How is everyone doing..?
1 answer |
Should you put on two earbuds or one? Or does it not make any difference on the amount?
1 answer |
(:
Any Hispanic/Latina Girls on here?(:
18 answers |
Is it rude to tell people what they need to hear and not always what they want to hear? I see some pretty life altering things on here an...
4 answers |
Sorry, not a question but I just thought this was ironically ridiculous. Here people with Lyme Disease have to fight tooth and nail to ge...
2 answers |
Hi, the other day I twisted or either sprained my ankle. I know it's not broken cause I can still walk on it. Tonight I was just looking ...
1 answer |
Does anyone know if walmart's eye center accepts guardian insurance??
1 answer |
Hey all, I am going on a plane tomorrow, I am only bringing a carry on bag. So all my meds will have to be in my carry on and go through...
3 answers |
Hi everyone,im a international student studying in Netherlands now~just want to make some friends here~
So this crowd funding thing is a relatively new concept, but last time I had surgery I almost had to go into bankruptcy to pay the bill s...
539694 tn?1434569547
Wow I've not used this site since I was a teenager, I'm now 24. I'm a care worker in the UK and I need some advice on a few things. I won...
2 answers |
168348 tn?1379360675
I have two containers of tulips that I got for Easter. Now that they are done blooming as indoor flowers in their original container, h...
10 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
MedHelp Social Community Resources