MedHelp Social Community
do you think babies can see angels

Welcome to the MedHelp Social Community. This community is where members can chat with other members about day-to-day issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of support for a health condition or health question, please use one of our other 300+ forums.

Healthy debates are encouraged. Personal attacks or insults will not be tolerated. Please remember to treat all members and opinions with respect

do you think babies can see angels

someone once told me a baby can see a passed on loved on or angels,. I am a huge believer in life after death, and there are times my 3 month old stares at the ceiling, follows "something" with her eyes and has a huge smile on her face, this does not happen all the time and their is no specific times, just wanted to know what others thought.  
The Bible says that children's guardian angels always see the face of God. I think God holds a special place in His heart for children. They're the only ones innocent in this life. So yes, I believe they can see angels. Why not?
My daughter kept hearing her little girl talking to someone when she would be playing alone, having a full conversation. She asked her who was she talking to. She said the angel, don't you see her? She did that for quite a while when she was young. So, I must say, yes, I believe they see angels.
well i dont know if they can or not.. but it woiuld be wonderfull if they can...most likely brings them comfort and joy, and in this world today we all need more of both
Ya i think they do.
Yes, I think they do, I also believe animals can see spirits as well.
Yes Im a believe its true,also animals see spirits too.I would never admit i do too!
Yes, I believe children can see angels. My son asked who and what something was outside his room in the hospital. My aunt and I went and looked and saw nothing. Less than 15 minutes later he slipped into a coma. Prior to the coma, he said that's alright and smiled. His face showed no more signs of pain. After his death we were talking and my aunt and I said it was at that time he was visited by his angel for the last time. The almost same thing happened when my 7 y/o was hit by car at 2 1/2. He said he stayed with Jesus for a while. We tried to discourage him but his descriptions were so real. When he described and talked about seeing his brother too. When asked about his hair, he looked funny and said he wasn't bald he had pretty curly hair. He still talks about thattoday and I still get chills. For you see, when we adopted David we wrote in his baby book in assition to 2 brothers here, he had 1 in heaven that would always watch over him. When the car hit him, my aunt said he went up and it was like he floated down very slow. A Miracle. YES!.
I hear all the time about children seeing Jesus or angels, especially when they're sick or dying. Does anyone remember Ryan White? He's the little boy who was one of the first (or maybe the first, I don't remember) to get AIDS from a blood transfusion. He was shunned at his school, etc., because people just didn't know as much about AIDS back then. His mother had to fight a lot for him. Anyway, she wrote about how when he was in the hospital and not doing too well that he told her he had a vivid dream where Jesus came to visit him. She asked what he looked like and he told her that he didn't look like the pictures we have of him. Anyway, he told her that Jesus told him that everything would be alright. Ryan's mom took that to mean that Ryan would be healed. Shortly after that he died. It was then that she realized that Jesus did heal him but not the way she expected. She believed that Jesus visited him to reassure and comfort him.
I've heard so many true stories like this one. Children are innocent, so yes, I believe they are more attuned to the spirit world, God and the angels.
Yes, I believe they do.  I believe that they smile a lot because they can still feel and see God and his angels.  They are so pure and innocent!
Yes, I do believe they can.   If you PM me I will share our story.  
I agree that animals see spirits too.   My one cat, Daisy, is deaf, but every now and then she will see something and just stare in that direction.  There are times it scares her, but usually she comes right back and watches that exact spot.  I always feel like she is seeing angels or even my cats that died.  Babies, children and animals are so pure and full of faith!
Yes!! I lost my 7 wk old son this summer, due to a heart condition. My little nephew (almost 3y/o) is always looking up and talking to or talking about my son Cooper.  This brings me so much comfort in knowing that Cooper is in Heaven watching over all of us!!!

My mom said I did the same thing after her sister passed away. I have always felt a close connection to Angels and now I really do being that I have my very own little Angel looking after me!!  
I believe babies and toddlers have a connection, we can only hope for one day. We can read in the Bible about their guardian angels, I believe the connection is even stronger. Babies have no words to reach out, but they know in there hearts of an innocent love that once existed in the garden, with Adam and Eve.  I hope they can see angels, then they are getting a small glimpse of heaven.
Shelly
i believe babies can see angels bc when my son was old enough to babble he would always talk to the pictures of my grandmother whom he has never met. he would talk to her before bed time, he would reach up to the ceiling. he quit for a while. but then last night he kept saying he saw an angel. i asked him what was the angel doing.  he said she was washing her hair. well i asked him what did his angel looked like and he pointed to a picture of my grandmother. my eyes filled up with tears of joy.
Yes I do think angels are seen by babies, animals, and people experience them too.
.
I think so! One of my lil cousins well her daddy had a baby that passed away (in his prior relationship to meeting my cousin) from SIDs and when my cousin was a baby her grandma used to say her brother was gonna visit her well one day she was just staring off into space and laughing and laughing and there was nothing there!
YES i do believe that infants, toddlers, children, animals and others can see hear or just feel the presence of something around them.....We have had many many things happen with our children, grandchildren and animals.....So I definetely do believe....
I see them and I'm not a baby anymore. I've always seen them.
Mike
Really? How cool is that! I'd love to hear your stories sometime, Mike. :)
Like Mike I too, have experiences all the time! My daughter when she was little could see and talk to 'angels' or what ever you want to call them. It is a subject that has fascinated me  for years and one I am about to write a book about.
Mike Id like to hear your stories too. I have had some experiences with a presence in the room. I was in my grandmas abandoned trailer storing my stuff there while in the moving process. My mom would take my sisters stuff from the living room down to the bedroom. Since its long and narrow, we timed it so that I was in the bedroom while my mom in the living room and we would go around each other in the kitchen. (by my grandmas ashes strangely enough, and my grandfathers and great grandfathers too) While Iw as in the bedroom, the door would close but not tight because its on a slope. One time that I was in the bedroom I went to pull the door back open and I felt a tugging. I thought my mom was bugging me but she shoudl have been in the living room. After a couple pulls and having it pull back, I reefed it open hard and no one was there, my mom was back in the living room.

At another trip to grandmas house in the same week, my husband and I were carrying a bed piece over there. It was big and flat and hard to maneuver. Hubby went in the house while I was out side of it. The house is raised about a meter so I was lower. We were having trouble fitting it in so I stopped touching it all together while honey figured it out. While he was fiddling with it, he screamed for me to stop pushing it. I wasnt even close to touching it! (apparently grandma didnt want me to move 4500km away.

A friend of mine told me about how she lived in a house that the owner had died in and she could hear scratching noises. She yelled Bonnie, stop Im trying to sleep! And the scratching stopped. She also lived in the house next door which was also old. He son woudl often play ball with a little "boy". One night he ran out of his room and asked, mom the boy went in to Ceilidh's room and he took my ball. He also would complain about a tall dark man who was always in his room. One night the tall dark man was bugging him so his mom crawled in bed with him till he went to sleep. She too fell asleep and woke to a tap on the shoulder. She thought it was her husband. It wasnt. She fell back asleep and hear a voice wake her up this time saying, " its time for you to leave, NOW" She got freaked out and grabbed her son and took him to bed with her and her husband.

I dont think they really qualify as angel stories but spirits maybe.
I can say with certainy that people of all ages can see angels and other spirits. When my son was a toddler he woke up from a nap while i was praying. I heard him sit up in his bed, but i didn't stop. I stayed on my bed and continued usally this overacted boy would have jumped off the bed. He didn't move when I finished I looked over at him. He was sitting there wide eyed staring and he said to me...mommy you have angels all around you. as far as i know that was his only time seeing anything like that. i on the other hand have been seeing them and other things since i was a small child, but since this is about angels i'll stick to that. a few years later i had put him to bed"at this time we were temporaily staying in a hotel" he had school the next day. i was watching ice skating on t.v. and  my attention was drawn to the end of his bed. there was an angel sitting there and i was told to pray Ps.91 0ver him and tell him the next morning not to run to the bus, because a cab would be coming around the building. There were several kids that caught that bus and they always ran a race everymoring.well he didn't run because he was experienced with me by then, and yes there was a cab that came aruond the building. the other kids slammed into the side of it all i can figure was that my son woud have been out front and would have been hit,and though the driver wasn't speeding that still would not have been good.
um i'm sorry this was so long, but i hope it helps with whoever wants to know.

Most babies can see angels as can animals and they believe children loose that ability when life gets a hold of them and they become busy with other things, we have a child in our life that is sick and he stares at things soemtimes when i hold him but he is calm and i know they are there helping him.
I believe my 2 month old can see angels...and i want to believe that she can see my mother. I lost my mom back in 2006 of a stroke (at age 56). I got very emotional when I had my baby, because my mom wasn't here to enjoy it with me an to know my daughter. The more I think about it though...the more I believe that God knowing this, sent my mother as my daughter's Guardian Angel and that my daughter sees her all the time. She stares up and her eyes move around and she smiles. She actually smiles more in her sleep and at "nothing" than she smiles at me or my husband. So, yes, I believe they see angels...and I'm sure Jesus also.
I believe children can see angels..My 6 week old son looks at the wall and starts to smile and try's to move his hands like he is waving at someone..At times I think it's my grandparents and uncle looking over him..People say I should be scared of that but im not becaue I no he is being watched over by somene who loves him..
angles or spirits. it actually freaks me out sometimes when they stare over my shoulder and giggle. (i'm a bit "sensitive" to things like that but it still gives me the willy's seeing them doing it)

i honestly think it's my pap, grammy and uncle lee. i was always really close to all 3 of them and usually right before they start their giggling and smiling i get the feeling of relief and nastalgia for them. (my boys are 17 1/2 months old)

my mom and i actually kid around saying my grammy picked out eli for us and pap picked out brett. (their "spirits" or "souls") because when i look at them it's so uncanny how eli reminds me of my grammy and brett reminds me of my pap.
Very cool ladies.  Kind of makes me wish I was a baby to see the angels!  Enjoy your little ones.
Well I have never heard of this until the day before yesterday. I was in Walgreens and this lady was like "you know babies and animals can see angels, they see things that we can't see" At first I was like "hmm maybe she;s a little on the senile side" lol Not trying to think mean thoughts, because she was a very sweet lady.

So tonight I googled it and found all of this. Now that I think about it I think I do believe it. Because my daughter, who is 5 months old, she's a VERY happy baby, sometimes if I put her in her swing by her self she will at times start smiling and giving small giggles. Before I found this I thought she was just a REALLY happy baby and just felt like giggling and smiling at nothing. But now maybe she really IS smiling at SOMETHING.
not only can they see angels... babies are angels!
i always think my boys are looking at the three people in my life i was REALLY close to (besides my parents and a few of my aunts who are still with us) one of my grandfathers, one of my grandmothers and my favorite uncle. and there are times when i "think" i know it's them. my grandma always smelled like lilacs and roses and at moments i'll get sudden nose full of it (i don't have any rose or lilac bushes around ...yet) my pap was a big pipe smoker when i was little. he always had it in his mouth whether he was smoking or not and most days i can smell pipe smoke (which that is they only type of tobacco smell i can stand) and my uncle was a BIG practical joker. he'd move things, hide things or just scare people (all in good fun) and my glasses, keys, rings, necklaces are always getting moved.
My son is 3 months old...He always seems to be looking down the hall or up at the wall or celing. Smiling and cooing, More than he does at me. Im not sure what spirt is in my house, Im thinking it is either my mamaw. I really think she sent me my son, and i believe she is his gaudian angel, But also, the owner of our house had a son that was killed in a car accident, his room is my sons room, he loves that room, always happy and cooing in there. He looks down the hallway smiling and cooing when i move him from the view of the hallway he keeps trying to look back...Hm?wonder if its my Mamaw or my lanlords son? Or both?
My nephew was 3 when his Grandfather died and was just learning to speak well and even at that age he kept telling everyone that Grandpa came and told him that he was safe and  just fine and not to worry. I don't believe a 3 year old would make up a visitation like that.
Sunday morning, my 3 months old daughter was sitting on my chest doing her basic goo goo and gaga talk, as we were playing she was keep on turning to her right and smiled, after she did that few times I turned to that direction to see what was she smiling at ? there was no one there ... was she looking at the wall that has nothing hanging ? ... just a white bed room wall  ? I made few turns like her to see then I got up with her in my arms.
She stopped, but, I felt like, was there something or some one ( Spirit ) ... was it my dad came to see her grand daughter ?? .... I don't know, but, I would LOVE to believe that !!  ... RIP Dad, I love you  !!!
I believe they see angels because when my daughter was born she kept looking up at the ceiling and she had a lot of grips so I was up late pacing with her in the room but she kept looking at one spot so when I turned she turned around keep her gaze over the window. When she got older she would play with something onlyshe saw cause her gaze followed it in the room all around and she would laugh out a lot. when she got older I asked her wher d angel was an she looked up for it....I kept asking as she grew and when she learnt to talk she pointed upward and said its in the sky. As she gets older she acts like she don't want t talk about it and would tell me the angel is in the sky and hide her eyes and frown, but always point to them and show me where they were. She is 2yrs old no an has a brother an one time she was playing with something in d ceiling an I asked him who he was playing with ans SHE said "he's playing with the angel mummy" it left me speachless. I ask her lots of questions and this one time I asked her where Jesus is and she said he's gone but he is coming back! These things I keep in my heart because I believe God made it so to help my salvation
As much as it scares me, I have a feeling that babies do.  My 3 months old has been staring at the curtains by the window for weeks now, I always felt he liked the curtains because there are quite pretty, but lately he is always cooing while staring.  Only today he was staring at the curtains and when I came in his view he was trying to look around me.  Sometimes he coos for 10m-15 mins and then sometimes after that he just starts to cry.  When he does that my husband would tell him the angels have to go but there are coming back.  It's amazing.

Everyone is agreeing that babies do have guardian angels, and that as they get older and get connected to the world they don't see them anymore....but have any of you out there thought about the fact that even though we don't see them as we get older, that just maybe they are still there watching over us.  Look at some of the crazy things we do at times and sometimes we only get a little scratch, or we would say stuff like it could have been a lot worse...yes it could have been a lot worse but because of our guardian angels, it was not.
I do believe baby(s) can see spirits.  Their minds are innocent and fresh, therefore they can tap into the spiritual world very easily than the adult minds.  I believe my son is seeing a baby spirit floating around our house.  As I am not sure if this a baby spirit that already exist or is this a spirit of an unborn child that will be born in the nearest future?  That is the question I asked myself.  I have read somewhere that many women have witnessed seeing their unborn child spirit floating in a bright white orb form or aura before conceiving.  I am currently not pregnant nor my husband and I are planning to have a child anytime soon.  We do want to have another child in the nearest future, perhaps a year from now.  
Last night my 19-month old daughter Zoe was pointing at something down the hall asking "who's that?".  I looked and didn't see anything, but she seemed adament that there was something there.  Then a few minutes later while I was changing her diaper in the living room, she was waving bye-bye and blowing kisses to "something" I couldn't see by the front door, and no one else was in the direction she was looking (my husband and two step-daughters were all in the living room behind me and Zoe).  My husband was on the phone with his mom while Zoe was doing this.  His mom asked him to ask Zoe to give her "friend" a hug.  He did and she turned to face the front door (she was done being changed and was by the couch at this time) and did her little hug gesture in the same direction she was blowing kisses and waving.  She knew what he meant when he asked "Zoe, give your new friend a hug!".  

I sure hope she is seeing angels or maybe grandparents that never got to meet her.  I'm thinking of showing her some pictures of angels so she learns what they look like.  She's pretty sharp, so if she is seeing angels, she'll be able to let us know!  :)
Yes I do! My mum passed away 4days ago and my 4 1/2 month old little girl, will just be staring at one spot for a long time, she smiles and laughs soooo much more since my mum passed away! I believe she is with my daughter! Xxx
My 2 year old ask's me to open the sliding door to let out the Angel....then waves smiles and thanks me. Then a few days later on the highway at a stop light she waved again to her angel friend and said ...look daddy, there's my angel. My hair on my neck stands on end, but my mom say's her great grand mom  meme is looking over her...she also talks to the angel alone and stops when I approach her. She'll tell me a angels is talking to her. She also see's not so nice guys angels that she'll ask to go away and they do. She talks about God and Jesus and we never have spoken about them before this came up...she say's God wants me to LOVE every one alot and make people happy...  there is more but I do not want to commercialize this  thanks  ps...for a few weeks this same angel was outside our bed room on the deck she said. She asked for the curtains to be open so they could look at each other....WOW  no lie...there is some thing going on and why would she be so intense while communicating with this spirit...it's since stopped she is bombarted with computers tv music and books, so her mind is else where. PEACE
This is actually the Social Forum where people can go to discuss anything they want.
It can be a great stress reliever for those who may want to get away from the serious subjects for awhile and talking about their illnesses, to be able to just relax and talk about things that many may find inspirational or comforting or even funny. I would hope you wouldn't want to take that from them.
I completely agree that babies and young kids can see angels. I am a firm believer in angels, since I was a little girl. My father passed away in a car accident the day that I was born... and my mother always told me when I got to be about 7 or 8 that I had a "daddy in heaven". I never "connected" with him, until I got pregnant with my first son, when I was 18 yrs old, who I named after my father, michael, ....I started having dreams of him...first dream, was him sleeping on my couch in the house that I was presently living in at the time, 2nd dream, he was in a wheel chair coming out of the hospital, telling me that he always loved me and watched over me and always will...(seriously, I woke up freakin out, the first time in my life I actually heard my dad talk to me, as if there was something he wanted to say to me, that would be it)..3rd dream, was a like an out of body experience...I was in an operating room, I could see my body laying on a table and my dads body laying on a table next to me, but "our spirits" were about 10 feet away from it and he was telling me that I needed to give myself life and to live to the fullest, I told him I wanted to be there with him and he had a choice to give himself life or me and I saw his spirit go into my body and the minute his spirit did that I jumped out of my sleep, it was crazy...i was out of breath, as if someone kinda punched me in the stomache...
I have had a few dreams of him and each time, he is in the same clothes, white t shirt and blue jeans, the outfit that he was wearing the day I was born/ day he died....each and everytime
Now, when I had my first son, michael, he ALWAYS stared right passed me waving his hands up, as if he was trying to grasp something and cooing, smiling...I knew exactly what he was doing, me and mom were so amazed.
He is now 4 yrs old, almost 5 and I have mentioned my dad to him only a couple of times,  that he is in heaven and that his name was michael too. I haven't told him this probably in about..mmm..I would say, 5months or so...well earlier tonight...out of the blue, my son completely changed the subject of food and asked me " mommy you always wanted to name me after your daddy huh?"...I said yes, I did....he then said, "your daddy can fly", I kinda turned and looked at him with a question mark, wondering if he saw this...so I asked if he ever saw him fly... and he said " yea, just now he was standing behind you smiling and he told me he had to go because he didnt want you to see him, so he flew through the door"...I asked him what he looked like, he said "like the very last day..." ( made me start thinking about my dreams, how he was always wearing the same outfit he died in)...then he said "mama you know, let me show you", and he brought me into the living room and pointed at his picture, which is very small in a multi picture frame on the wall, the only picture I have up of him..I was like wow...so I told him the next time he sees him, tell him that mommy and grandma love him ok...he said ok mommy, I will

I have always believed in the deepest part of my heart, my father was my guardian angel and now is that for my children...its crazy, because he died in a car accident, and I am 23 yrs old and have never been in one... I have came sooo close, but never even a fender bender, , and i feel he always takes care of me and my family.

here is another story for you...my mother told me of a dream she had of him when I was 3 yrs old. to let you know when i was born i had no contact with my dads side of the family afterwards...anyways, my mom had this dream of him repeating 2 #'s over and over again, 8 , 12...so the next day, us living in las vegas, my mom decided to go try to get lucky in bingo...she brought me and my sis with her since they had a daycare (she said that was the only time she did that)...well she went into the bingo hall, went 8 rows down and 12 seats over, sat down, while she was listening for the #'s she heard my grandmas voice, she looked up and my grandmother and 2 aunts were sitting right across from her. ( they are my dads mom, and sisters), the first time they saw each other since i was born... she said she started crying and shakin and they were in my life consistently since that day.
I definitely love teh fact that my son can see him, it lets me know hes not going anywhere :)

(sorry for this being so long, just had to get this stuff out, since i seen so many people going through alot of the same experiences)
I had a grandmother that had a stroke and was not right in the head up until she died in 2004. My aunt had 2 kids one in 2002 and 2003. My neice born in 2003, a year before my grandmother passed away, was very young and didnt know anything about my grandmother. When my neice was about 2 she was telling my aunt all about my grandmother who passed away like she grew up with as i did. When my aunt asked how she knew she told my aunt "grandma told, grandma and another lady always come to see me; they sit in the living room and watch me."

I believe babies do see angels up until a certain age.
Im not sure if they can see them, but I do know all children are assigned gaurdian angels. Jesus says of children in Mark 18:10: "See that you do not look down on one of these little ones. For I tell you that their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father in heaven" He is sayin U shall not lok down on them (be mean to them) for they have angels that are in direct communion with God the Father. I think some children maybe more sensitve to their gaurdian angels but dont think they play or talk with them for the angel is sent to do ONE thing and thats to PROTECT, and it wud be against the authoirty God gave the angel for them to physically carry on converstaions and etc with a child. Always refer to ur bible for truth on this topic and what I posted is whats mentioned of children, specifically.
I Believe they do. I think my son has been seeing them for some time now. My grandfather was very sick with cancer. My son was about nine months old when he passed away. He was the type of baby that would sleep till 9 am. That morning he woke up around 6:30 am crying and would not go back to sleep. Around 8:00 am I got a phone call that he passed away at 6:20 am. I am a hard sleeper and I was for sure that he cried because he knew what had happened and wanted to make sure I was up to get the call.

Another occasion just happened tonight ( my reason for being on here). My son is almost 8 now. As we were driving home tonight he yelled angel. I asked what he was talking about. He said " mommy don't angels gave wings?" I told him they did. He then said he had just seen one. At that moment I realized that we had just driven where my sisters fiance had been killed in a car accident 7 yrs ago next month. I have no doubt that it was him.
Both my grandfather and this young man passed away within two months of each other. Just goes to show u can never doubt a kid in these types of moments.
Im not sure what my 11m old is seeing but she just sits up in her crib and talks or plays. She wakes up 20 times a night and at first wakes up screaming or crying and sometimes she just sits up and wants to play. Im sure it has to be my grandpa who passed away. Its just weird. I know when I was 16m old i was able to see my uncle. So maybe shes doing the same. I had a dream back in 2000 and I met Jesus himself in my dream. I dont know why I reemmber the dream like it was yesterday But i told my priest and he had told me I was choosen. I do not see spirits or angels or anything anymore. I can feel them when I sit sometimes though. Feels like chills but longer. I wish I could see them sometimes. Maybe I passed the gift to my daughter. I havent seen or heard from Jesus again but Im sure he will visit again with more directions on what I am choosen for. Does this sound crazy. And why does my daughter wake up all night long after 45 mins of sleep I have a bed routeen and I feed her before bed. Nothing new. been doing it the same since she was born. Normally she falls right to sleep then 2 hours later its up every 30-45 mins. Could something or someone be waking her up??
I think so :)
My mother passed away the month before my granddaughter was conceived.  When my granddaughter was about 2 we asked her if she knew who was there when she was born, and all she would say was Maurine...which was my deceased mother's name.  We thought it was pretty eerie.
My little 1 year old foster cousin, while I was babysitting her, kept point in the corner of the house and laughing and saying "hi" while making the hand motion with it. She did this for about 10 minutes. Then an hour later she pointed in the same corner and said "again!" while waving. Her eyes then moved to the other corner in the room and laughed repeatidly. I highly believe tgat babies and children can see angles. I was getting goose bumps when my 1 year foster cousin was doing this!
I do believe my son used to see a lot angels or somebody,because he used to look at places and laugh too,but now he is 5 months old and looks at the ceiling and cries all the time....What's going on?
I have a 2 month old daughter who always turns her head in every direction like shes following something floating. I was curious and took a picture with flash on, of where she was looking and an orb appeared. I took another picture of where she wasnt looking and there was no orb. I did this to make sure it wasnt just a spec on the lense. It creeped me out, but I do like to believe she is seeing an angel.
that post wow it gave me chills like my momma was sitting right next to me...
my little girl is 3 1/2 months old and she stares at everything and i got to wondering what is it that she is seeing.  i found out a week later that they can see angels so im hoping that she sees my mom, granddad, and my uncle i was really close to all of them
Angel Temeluch is always with your precious newborn and your beloved child and your little one whos heart and mind is pure are aware that that beautiful being of light is there with them so yes your children can see their Angel
I will tell how anyone can see proof that children do see angels. If you have a baby and it is difficult to get him or her to sleep, please, tell them to look up at the ceilining and just point and ask if they see the angels.  You will be astonished that they will not only calm down and concentrate, they will sometimes talk for a few moments and then, so peacefully, fall asleep.  

I do it almost every night for my grandson as I had done for all my children.  It not only made life easier for me, but it gave all my children a better outlook on life...even when things are terribly hard to deal with.

i had a dream back around april or may that i was working and i glanced out the window and i seen this bright Beautiful Light gleaming from the sky! and i fell to my knees asking God who am i? i started crying and i heard my moms voice in the background saying "Thats Beautiful thats beautiful." and i woke up.i never really understood it. but i went to church camp this summer and i told this dream to my dorm bcuz we had devotionals and testimonies that night. God spoke to me thru my friend and told me that its time to start moving forward and live my life the best i can for him! well that night i layed down and fell asleep.my friends woke me up and asked me did i feel that. i said no. they said there was a warm feeling around me. and that there is angels all around my bed. i got up and i started shaking really bad. i couldnt see them.. but i could feel them around me. well i layed back doen after about 15 minutes of praying with my friends. i started dosing off and i felt some hit me and id wake up. that happend about 2-3 times. i finally stood up  in my bed and asked God what was he trying to tell me. and i heard a voice say my name. it was so beautiful i started crying. then i felt in my spirit to open my bible and god dropped a scripture in my heart and i opened it up.  i did not know this scripture. and it said everything that had happened that night. and God dropped in my spirit that he will always be with us no matter what! he is always among us, he lives in us! so yess i do believe in toddlers seeng angels!
I have 6week old.    Triplets and each one of them smiles and laughs in their sleep and they be looking so replace and i believe its cause angles are talking to them
Wow congrats on the birth of triplets ...I also think babies see something there are too many stories like this one ., 2rolo thats a wonderful story I am glad we believe in Angels ...
I do believe babies do see angels and spirts! My mother and god mother told me when I was little they would feed me, at seperate times, and I would be facing the long hall way in our house, and there back would be towrads it. I would be babbling and giggling to them and then suddenly stop and tilt my head and look past them and start giggling and babbling to somone down the hallway. My mom believes it was nana, her grandma since we lived in her house. Also growing up, until I was about 6 or 7 I couldn't sleep a full night in my bed or in the dark. I would sleep with my light on until about 12-2 am then go to my moms bedroom and sleep with her in the dark. Where right above the door I would see white figures floating around close to the pictures mom had of nana and papa on her walls... I would close my eyes because I thought u was seeing things. Weird huh?
Comforting aswell not so weird from what we hear, many folks see things, usually they are awareand atuned ..I like the idea although I have not seen anything, but I am perceptive especially about people . .
That is really interesting.  Do you feel close to your nana spiritually?  
We I've never met her. But me and my boyfriend just got an apartment a couple of months ago and it can't be "haunted" but we have had things happen that are just unexplainable. And I told my mom about them and she laughed and told me she prayed to nana when we moved in. So nana must be my guardian angel :)
Oh, I do believe in guardian angels and am happy you have one!  Everyone needs a nana to make them smile when they are a baby and look out for them when they are not!  Peace!
My little grandaughter is 4 months old,and today she looked up to the ceiling,and she started Smiling and laughing,and babbling to something,i believe it was an angel, or my husband that passedaway last year, before she was born,so i do believe in angels, some people tell me i'm crazy,but i believe in god,and angels,i'm glad there are people that's out there that believes in the same thing.
nanabrown, I don't think you are crazy.  I'm sorry for the loss of your husband.  
Yes they can see them until around 1 years old they will sometimes point
at them and they also can see demons on people and wont want to be held by them, i have 15 nieces and nephews and a daughter, they often trow things at the angels for some reason and often smile and talk to them and we do too we just dont know it "Hebrews 13:2"  Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers, for by this some have entertained angels without knowing it.
No. It's about as likely as this forum thread achieving sentience. I'd recommend spending more time attending to the needs of your children instead of pondering why they're looking around the room, you know, doing what inquisitive creatures do.
well i told my Nonnie that everybody has a power they just have to figure it out so i told her i could see air in the dark and she said when i was young i after my poppy died and i talked to a girl named Sara because my mom woke up one night and heard me talking to some one and she asked who and i said Sara because poppy couldn't be here that he was guarding the golden gate and earned his golden wings and it turns out i heard Sara to night
i have a Pit bull and a Yorkie . the Yorkie thinks its all big and strong while the Pit bull thinks its small and weak that is because they cant tell the difference in size they tell by so when a little dog looks at a big dog  it thinks its that size and when a big dog looks down at a little dog it thinks its that size.
i dont think your crazy because sometimes at night i thought i would see angels still from when i was  little
I would suggest that the people posting to this forum take a good, long look at themselves and ask if they really have any evidence for the claims that they are making here. Frankly, I don't see ANY evidence that babies or anyone else sees invisible, (and for all we know, imaginary) beings. But why stop at angels? Why not say that babies see unicorns? Or three-headed dragons? Or a plate of spaghetti? You have just as much evidence! Seriously, you people need to look up "logical fallacies" and study up. You have committed almost every one there is here on this topic! I'm ashamed and insulted at the replies to this question. The answer is: Of course not!
I believe children can see and hear angels speaking to them.  When my daughter was  2 1/ 2 yr old my mom passed away from cancer.  One day i was giving my daughter a bath and she started laughing.   I said, " sweetie what are you laughing at?  She said ,  " My mamaw is talking to me !   that sent chills over me.   So yes.... I believe with all my heart.
I also think they see 'something' not certain what be nice if it was angels though ...
Last year, I decided to meditate and I followed a book's advice on that. So I visualized what I should but shortly after a question came up of what really bothered me that time. So I asked "Is there such thing as guardian angels, is there a guardian angel of me, that loves me and tollerates of me?". So shortly after I got in another state of mind where I was just a viewer and right in front of me was a man or woman sitting and he/she wore the same type of cloth around him and he smilled and nodded positively. He was that smiling like thinking of 'at last you asked, I'm so glad we meet each other!!!" His smile reached his ears and had so round cheeks. And also he/she had something of me, not physically but I can't explain it. He didn't have any feathers, or I didn't see any. I figured this observation was going to end and I was going to wake from meditation when I thought "don't go, talk to me, I want to ask you" but I didn't know what to ask so I came back to the previous state of mind, where I realized what I've really witnessed, and the meditation stopped.

I know that many people try to scare or whatever with not true stories and others want logical explanations and don't believe, but this is my truth, just sharing for anybody who's interesting. This going out of meditation phase, this second was the same with one I've witnessed in my sleap years ago when I came in front of the truth with the 'whole', when you have no limits as a person. This was an apocalypse and sth I'll never question cause it was SO real. So I believe that when this second of switch happens, it's not about mind's games, it's real.
So for me it's not a case of believing, it's a case of knowing :)

About children, I was babysittin the same year I saw my angel. The little boy, around 12 months old one day was heading towards me and suddently he backed off screaming and had his armes in a point that he would if a scare person would attack him. It was so intence that I felt that there was sb in the room, just...invisible to me. I shouted to him to come to me and I hugged him and I asked our angels to protect us. I was so afraid to move as there was no other way to leave than the way the baby saw this ...something. I tried to calm down the baby and he did after 5 or 10 minutes, which if you think of it it's pretty long time.
Some other time I saw him staring behind my back without any specific feeling.He was 10 months or so back then. I've videotaped his glance by accident, but I didn't think to film behind me.
Also his sister which was 2 1/2 or so, one evening when we where playing, she came again in the living room, and starting crying not wanting to come in. I asked her what's going on and said there was sb (almost at the same spot). I told her that that was just a paint on the wall (that showed a man's back) but she still would cry and won't come in the room for again around 15 minutes. She insisted that sb was there, in the spot where I grabbed her brother to calm him down!!

Also, some other day, I cleearly heard sb talking to me and saying to harry up cause in the subway they are going to check the tickets, so if I harry up I'll skip the check. I started running to the stairs, that real it was! But they were already down there. This was the very same year I was babysitting, returning home from work. I was babysitting and using the station for a whole year, but this was the only time sb was checking the tickets down there.

I've also heard my name (in the same room that my granny had also heard her name-I'm named after her), seing and hearing sth moving byitself that weighted 30 kilos in job, I've heard a bass manly voice in my ear in my sleap and I was hardly trying to wake up cause it was no good (I tend to sleap with my blankets and hair upon my ear since),  I've had an out of  body experience and so my mam had and sometimes I feel that sb is behind me in the extend that I turn back to see (in an empty house). Hopefully I don't see anything!!

And other things in my life have happened that I call tbem miracles. So I can say that I know about angels and I believe that there are other things as well that I don't know what.

I've learned one thing with angels. Ask them with love and faith. Wait and be alert. Sometimes they repeat some word or bring you the right people, just listen. And then thank them, they love us. My angel was thrilled that I met him!
Such an interesting story ...thank you for sharing it with us ..May I ask you something, do you think women are more susceptible to seeing angels and other phenomenom than men ..?
My cousin Darkila Love was your average high spirited little girl... in 2005 she was diagnosed with cancer. In 2006 it became milignant and she was put in hospice at home. The night before she passed my whole family and I gathered in her room to pray and comfort her. As my aunt prayed she pointed towards the ceiling. We asked what she was pointing at she said god.... hours later she passed with a smile....so yes I have seen this happen I do believe...
My great nephew is 6 months old and he looks up at the ceiling as if he is watching something smiling and kicking and moving his arms as fast as he can and even coos at the ceiling. I look up to where he is looking and of course I don't see anything. One time before when he was 4 months he was doing the same thing and did this for an hour and a half. I watched him the whole time and he would look over at me a few times and then go right back to kicking and his arms as if he is riding a bicycle and staring up at the ceiling and cooing and smiling. He just slowed down and quit moving and closed his little eyes and went to sleep. I know he is seeing angels or something because he is watching it as if they are right in they are right in the room with us. :)
One glorious day in the summer of 1994, I was hanging laundry on the line (I was 7 months pregnant with a baby girl)when I had a strong intuition of my 2 yr old baby girl (she was playing at the sand box)  going toward the road.  I immediatly looked to see her and she was not there.  When running toward the road i could hear a car coming.  As I  rounded the corner of the house  , I stopped to see my baby girl, arms stretched toward the heavens with a big smile on her face.  The car had passed and I asked her what she was doing, she said " Mommy I'm talking to the angels".The strangest thing thou is I never asked her what they talked about or even thought about it again until she graduated from high school and I wrote the opening line in her year book " My baby girl that talkes to angels".   Love you Bella.
My 7-week baby girl is staring at windows or window areas and at the sky, also. She smiles and tries to talk.

I have been a paranormal researcher in the past. I will try to take photos of the areas she is looking at. I will be looking for orbs that appear in sequential photos. If the orbs appear about the same size, location, and color in sequential photos, there's a good chance you are dealing with an intelligent spirit.

An orb that is elongated or oval in nature is a diabolical spirit, or a demon. If you need to get rid of something negative, contact a Taoist priest. Catholic priests are good, too, but a simple blessing will not remove an evil spirit.

One sure way to get rid of spirits is to burn something that produces smoke in the area where the spirit is seen. Spirits cannot co-exist in areas that contain smoke. A sage smudge stick (native American Indian in origin) is used for this purpose. Incense may also work.

Spraying a mixture of milk and salt along the edges of entries into the home (doorways, windows, fireplaces) will prevent passage of negative spirits into your home.

Children under 3 years of age are said to be able to leave their body and their spirit may travel. This is because the fontanelles in the skull have not fused into hard bone yet.

After 3 years of age, a child will no longer remember much that happened before the age of 3. A 3 yo will often be able to tell you details about the moment they were born, the invisible things they interact with, etc. After 3, that memory is gone, and the fontanelles become hard and the skull no longer allows free passage of the spirit.
Yes I  know for a fact they can.my 2 year old son saw my nephew who had passed away four years before he was even born. Me and my wife saw that he was playing alone then he started to say his name as if he was there and we asked him who he was playing with he'd say Jeremy which is my nephew name who he'd never met mor seen pictures of. So me and my wife talked and asked my sister to bring pictures of him and asked my son who the person in the pictures were and he said that's Jeremy and smiled. I swear id never of have believed it if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes.
My son was almost three when my Father-in-Law passed.  That night, he was sleeping.  We knew his grandpa was struggling after a surgery, but he was on life-support, and the Drs. said he had a 50% chance of survival.  As I passed my boy's room, I saw him kneeling at the end of his bed.  I heard him say "Bye Bye Bumpa!" (his name for grampa) I knew in my heart that my Father-in-Law was gone, even though he was not pronounced dead until the next morning.  Several weeks later, I went into my son's room, and he was lying on the bed, just staring at the ceiling with a smile on his face.  "Whatcha doin?" I asked.  "Oh, I was just talking to Bumpa!" he said.  "What did he say?" I asked.  My son replied "He says where he lives now, the lights are always on . . ."  
I truly believe that babies, because they are so pure and innocent can see things that none of us can.  My 4 week old grandson stares at the ceiling, focusing so intensely on something, then smiles so big.  We're pretty sure he is seeing angels.  In fact, we name her Lulu. So precious.  We think babies have so much to discover.  But discovering what baby already knows is more fascinating than life itself.
Thank you for starting this thread.  Seeing all these stories is very moving and inspirational!
i believe they are just learning there ways and practicing how to mimic us and they are merely looking around and gazing into the air cause everything here outside the womb is new to them so they are amazed at life and there just getting to there surrounding areas.
No offense intended but utterly silly nonsense. Ridiculous..

You people can believe what you want. But this is my belief.

(1) Life after death does not exist
(2) Angels or anything supernatural do not exist
(3) Baby's don't have supernatural powers to see supernatural things which don't exist such as angels.

I dreamed of my niece's children( my great niece's and nephews) were smiling in the sky like they had just took a picture. Im in the process of looking for employment in childcare. As a matter of fact, I have an interview tomorrow at a church. I ask God what did he want me to do. This is when I had the dream. I'm taking this as a sign. What do you think?:)
I have 3 month old twin boys. Jarrett is the youngest of the two by three minutes. No matter where he is sitting if you turn him towards the front door with nobody talking to him he begins to laugh and giggle. He will do this for 10-15 minutes at a time without nobody in the home talking to him. If you turn Jett towards the door he doesn't do anything. My wife has her dad's ashes in a urn on a book shelf, along with a picture of my mawmaw and pawpaw who have passed. My dad also passed on. My main question is since Jarrett is the only one this happens too should I be concerned? If it is a ghost, how might I find out as to who it is? Should I go ahead now before something happens and have the house cleansed?
I think animals can see spirits. My uncle's dog is very well trained to follow commands, I told him to sit and he did ,but then he went to the other half of the room and started to stare at the wall and then started to jump up and down. So I think they van see spirits,