do you think babies can see angels
someone once told me a baby can see a passed on loved on or angels,. I am a huge believer in life after death, and there are times my 3 month old stares at the ceiling, follows "something" with her eyes and has a huge smile on her face, this does not happen all the time and their is no specific times, just wanted to know what others thought.  
I had a grandmother that had a stroke and was not right in the head up until she died in 2004. My aunt had 2 kids one in 2002 and 2003. My neice born in 2003, a year before my grandmother passed away, was very young and didnt know anything about my grandmother. When my neice was about 2 she was telling my aunt all about my grandmother who passed away like she grew up with as i did. When my aunt asked how she knew she told my aunt "grandma told, grandma and another lady always come to see me; they sit in the living room and watch me."

I believe babies do see angels up until a certain age.
Im not sure if they can see them, but I do know all children are assigned gaurdian angels. Jesus says of children in Mark 18:10: "See that you do not look down on one of these little ones. For I tell you that their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father in heaven" He is sayin U shall not lok down on them (be mean to them) for they have angels that are in direct communion with God the Father. I think some children maybe more sensitve to their gaurdian angels but dont think they play or talk with them for the angel is sent to do ONE thing and thats to PROTECT, and it wud be against the authoirty God gave the angel for them to physically carry on converstaions and etc with a child. Always refer to ur bible for truth on this topic and what I posted is whats mentioned of children, specifically.
I Believe they do. I think my son has been seeing them for some time now. My grandfather was very sick with cancer. My son was about nine months old when he passed away. He was the type of baby that would sleep till 9 am. That morning he woke up around 6:30 am crying and would not go back to sleep. Around 8:00 am I got a phone call that he passed away at 6:20 am. I am a hard sleeper and I was for sure that he cried because he knew what had happened and wanted to make sure I was up to get the call.

Another occasion just happened tonight ( my reason for being on here). My son is almost 8 now. As we were driving home tonight he yelled angel. I asked what he was talking about. He said " mommy don't angels gave wings?" I told him they did. He then said he had just seen one. At that moment I realized that we had just driven where my sisters fiance had been killed in a car accident 7 yrs ago next month. I have no doubt that it was him.
Both my grandfather and this young man passed away within two months of each other. Just goes to show u can never doubt a kid in these types of moments.
Im not sure what my 11m old is seeing but she just sits up in her crib and talks or plays. She wakes up 20 times a night and at first wakes up screaming or crying and sometimes she just sits up and wants to play. Im sure it has to be my grandpa who passed away. Its just weird. I know when I was 16m old i was able to see my uncle. So maybe shes doing the same. I had a dream back in 2000 and I met Jesus himself in my dream. I dont know why I reemmber the dream like it was yesterday But i told my priest and he had told me I was choosen. I do not see spirits or angels or anything anymore. I can feel them when I sit sometimes though. Feels like chills but longer. I wish I could see them sometimes. Maybe I passed the gift to my daughter. I havent seen or heard from Jesus again but Im sure he will visit again with more directions on what I am choosen for. Does this sound crazy. And why does my daughter wake up all night long after 45 mins of sleep I have a bed routeen and I feed her before bed. Nothing new. been doing it the same since she was born. Normally she falls right to sleep then 2 hours later its up every 30-45 mins. Could something or someone be waking her up??
I think so :)
My mother passed away the month before my granddaughter was conceived.  When my granddaughter was about 2 we asked her if she knew who was there when she was born, and all she would say was Maurine...which was my deceased mother's name.  We thought it was pretty eerie.
My little 1 year old foster cousin, while I was babysitting her, kept point in the corner of the house and laughing and saying "hi" while making the hand motion with it. She did this for about 10 minutes. Then an hour later she pointed in the same corner and said "again!" while waving. Her eyes then moved to the other corner in the room and laughed repeatidly. I highly believe tgat babies and children can see angles. I was getting goose bumps when my 1 year foster cousin was doing this!
I do believe my son used to see a lot angels or somebody,because he used to look at places and laugh too,but now he is 5 months old and looks at the ceiling and cries all the time....What's going on?
I have a 2 month old daughter who always turns her head in every direction like shes following something floating. I was curious and took a picture with flash on, of where she was looking and an orb appeared. I took another picture of where she wasnt looking and there was no orb. I did this to make sure it wasnt just a spec on the lense. It creeped me out, but I do like to believe she is seeing an angel.
that post wow it gave me chills like my momma was sitting right next to me...
my little girl is 3 1/2 months old and she stares at everything and i got to wondering what is it that she is seeing.  i found out a week later that they can see angels so im hoping that she sees my mom, granddad, and my uncle i was really close to all of them
Angel Temeluch is always with your precious newborn and your beloved child and your little one whos heart and mind is pure are aware that that beautiful being of light is there with them so yes your children can see their Angel
I will tell how anyone can see proof that children do see angels. If you have a baby and it is difficult to get him or her to sleep, please, tell them to look up at the ceilining and just point and ask if they see the angels.  You will be astonished that they will not only calm down and concentrate, they will sometimes talk for a few moments and then, so peacefully, fall asleep.  

I do it almost every night for my grandson as I had done for all my children.  It not only made life easier for me, but it gave all my children a better outlook on life...even when things are terribly hard to deal with.

i had a dream back around april or may that i was working and i glanced out the window and i seen this bright Beautiful Light gleaming from the sky! and i fell to my knees asking God who am i? i started crying and i heard my moms voice in the background saying "Thats Beautiful thats beautiful." and i woke up.i never really understood it. but i went to church camp this summer and i told this dream to my dorm bcuz we had devotionals and testimonies that night. God spoke to me thru my friend and told me that its time to start moving forward and live my life the best i can for him! well that night i layed down and fell asleep.my friends woke me up and asked me did i feel that. i said no. they said there was a warm feeling around me. and that there is angels all around my bed. i got up and i started shaking really bad. i couldnt see them.. but i could feel them around me. well i layed back doen after about 15 minutes of praying with my friends. i started dosing off and i felt some hit me and id wake up. that happend about 2-3 times. i finally stood up  in my bed and asked God what was he trying to tell me. and i heard a voice say my name. it was so beautiful i started crying. then i felt in my spirit to open my bible and god dropped a scripture in my heart and i opened it up.  i did not know this scripture. and it said everything that had happened that night. and God dropped in my spirit that he will always be with us no matter what! he is always among us, he lives in us! so yess i do believe in toddlers seeng angels!
I have 6week old.    Triplets and each one of them smiles and laughs in their sleep and they be looking so replace and i believe its cause angles are talking to them
Wow congrats on the birth of triplets ...I also think babies see something there are too many stories like this one ., 2rolo thats a wonderful story I am glad we believe in Angels ...
I do believe babies do see angels and spirts! My mother and god mother told me when I was little they would feed me, at seperate times, and I would be facing the long hall way in our house, and there back would be towrads it. I would be babbling and giggling to them and then suddenly stop and tilt my head and look past them and start giggling and babbling to somone down the hallway. My mom believes it was nana, her grandma since we lived in her house. Also growing up, until I was about 6 or 7 I couldn't sleep a full night in my bed or in the dark. I would sleep with my light on until about 12-2 am then go to my moms bedroom and sleep with her in the dark. Where right above the door I would see white figures floating around close to the pictures mom had of nana and papa on her walls... I would close my eyes because I thought u was seeing things. Weird huh?
Comforting aswell not so weird from what we hear, many folks see things, usually they are awareand atuned ..I like the idea although I have not seen anything, but I am perceptive especially about people . .
That is really interesting.  Do you feel close to your nana spiritually?  
We I've never met her. But me and my boyfriend just got an apartment a couple of months ago and it can't be "haunted" but we have had things happen that are just unexplainable. And I told my mom about them and she laughed and told me she prayed to nana when we moved in. So nana must be my guardian angel :)
Oh, I do believe in guardian angels and am happy you have one!  Everyone needs a nana to make them smile when they are a baby and look out for them when they are not!  Peace!
My little grandaughter is 4 months old,and today she looked up to the ceiling,and she started Smiling and laughing,and babbling to something,i believe it was an angel, or my husband that passedaway last year, before she was born,so i do believe in angels, some people tell me i'm crazy,but i believe in god,and angels,i'm glad there are people that's out there that believes in the same thing.
nanabrown, I don't think you are crazy.  I'm sorry for the loss of your husband.  
Yes they can see them until around 1 years old they will sometimes point
at them and they also can see demons on people and wont want to be held by them, i have 15 nieces and nephews and a daughter, they often trow things at the angels for some reason and often smile and talk to them and we do too we just dont know it "Hebrews 13:2"  Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers, for by this some have entertained angels without knowing it.
No. It's about as likely as this forum thread achieving sentience. I'd recommend spending more time attending to the needs of your children instead of pondering why they're looking around the room, you know, doing what inquisitive creatures do.
well i told my Nonnie that everybody has a power they just have to figure it out so i told her i could see air in the dark and she said when i was young i after my poppy died and i talked to a girl named Sara because my mom woke up one night and heard me talking to some one and she asked who and i said Sara because poppy couldn't be here that he was guarding the golden gate and earned his golden wings and it turns out i heard Sara to night
i have a Pit bull and a Yorkie . the Yorkie thinks its all big and strong while the Pit bull thinks its small and weak that is because they cant tell the difference in size they tell by so when a little dog looks at a big dog  it thinks its that size and when a big dog looks down at a little dog it thinks its that size.
i dont think your crazy because sometimes at night i thought i would see angels still from when i was  little
I would suggest that the people posting to this forum take a good, long look at themselves and ask if they really have any evidence for the claims that they are making here. Frankly, I don't see ANY evidence that babies or anyone else sees invisible, (and for all we know, imaginary) beings. But why stop at angels? Why not say that babies see unicorns? Or three-headed dragons? Or a plate of spaghetti? You have just as much evidence! Seriously, you people need to look up "logical fallacies" and study up. You have committed almost every one there is here on this topic! I'm ashamed and insulted at the replies to this question. The answer is: Of course not!
I believe children can see and hear angels speaking to them.  When my daughter was  2 1/ 2 yr old my mom passed away from cancer.  One day i was giving my daughter a bath and she started laughing.   I said, " sweetie what are you laughing at?  She said ,  " My mamaw is talking to me !   that sent chills over me.   So yes.... I believe with all my heart.
I also think they see 'something' not certain what be nice if it was angels though ...
Last year, I decided to meditate and I followed a book's advice on that. So I visualized what I should but shortly after a question came up of what really bothered me that time. So I asked "Is there such thing as guardian angels, is there a guardian angel of me, that loves me and tollerates of me?". So shortly after I got in another state of mind where I was just a viewer and right in front of me was a man or woman sitting and he/she wore the same type of cloth around him and he smilled and nodded positively. He was that smiling like thinking of 'at last you asked, I'm so glad we meet each other!!!" His smile reached his ears and had so round cheeks. And also he/she had something of me, not physically but I can't explain it. He didn't have any feathers, or I didn't see any. I figured this observation was going to end and I was going to wake from meditation when I thought "don't go, talk to me, I want to ask you" but I didn't know what to ask so I came back to the previous state of mind, where I realized what I've really witnessed, and the meditation stopped.

I know that many people try to scare or whatever with not true stories and others want logical explanations and don't believe, but this is my truth, just sharing for anybody who's interesting. This going out of meditation phase, this second was the same with one I've witnessed in my sleap years ago when I came in front of the truth with the 'whole', when you have no limits as a person. This was an apocalypse and sth I'll never question cause it was SO real. So I believe that when this second of switch happens, it's not about mind's games, it's real.
So for me it's not a case of believing, it's a case of knowing :)

About children, I was babysittin the same year I saw my angel. The little boy, around 12 months old one day was heading towards me and suddently he backed off screaming and had his armes in a point that he would if a scare person would attack him. It was so intence that I felt that there was sb in the room, just...invisible to me. I shouted to him to come to me and I hugged him and I asked our angels to protect us. I was so afraid to move as there was no other way to leave than the way the baby saw this ...something. I tried to calm down the baby and he did after 5 or 10 minutes, which if you think of it it's pretty long time.
Some other time I saw him staring behind my back without any specific feeling.He was 10 months or so back then. I've videotaped his glance by accident, but I didn't think to film behind me.
Also his sister which was 2 1/2 or so, one evening when we where playing, she came again in the living room, and starting crying not wanting to come in. I asked her what's going on and said there was sb (almost at the same spot). I told her that that was just a paint on the wall (that showed a man's back) but she still would cry and won't come in the room for again around 15 minutes. She insisted that sb was there, in the spot where I grabbed her brother to calm him down!!

Also, some other day, I cleearly heard sb talking to me and saying to harry up cause in the subway they are going to check the tickets, so if I harry up I'll skip the check. I started running to the stairs, that real it was! But they were already down there. This was the very same year I was babysitting, returning home from work. I was babysitting and using the station for a whole year, but this was the only time sb was checking the tickets down there.

I've also heard my name (in the same room that my granny had also heard her name-I'm named after her), seing and hearing sth moving byitself that weighted 30 kilos in job, I've heard a bass manly voice in my ear in my sleap and I was hardly trying to wake up cause it was no good (I tend to sleap with my blankets and hair upon my ear since),  I've had an out of  body experience and so my mam had and sometimes I feel that sb is behind me in the extend that I turn back to see (in an empty house). Hopefully I don't see anything!!

And other things in my life have happened that I call tbem miracles. So I can say that I know about angels and I believe that there are other things as well that I don't know what.

I've learned one thing with angels. Ask them with love and faith. Wait and be alert. Sometimes they repeat some word or bring you the right people, just listen. And then thank them, they love us. My angel was thrilled that I met him!
Such an interesting story ...thank you for sharing it with us ..May I ask you something, do you think women are more susceptible to seeing angels and other phenomenom than men ..?
My cousin Darkila Love was your average high spirited little girl... in 2005 she was diagnosed with cancer. In 2006 it became milignant and she was put in hospice at home. The night before she passed my whole family and I gathered in her room to pray and comfort her. As my aunt prayed she pointed towards the ceiling. We asked what she was pointing at she said god.... hours later she passed with a smile....so yes I have seen this happen I do believe...
My great nephew is 6 months old and he looks up at the ceiling as if he is watching something smiling and kicking and moving his arms as fast as he can and even coos at the ceiling. I look up to where he is looking and of course I don't see anything. One time before when he was 4 months he was doing the same thing and did this for an hour and a half. I watched him the whole time and he would look over at me a few times and then go right back to kicking and his arms as if he is riding a bicycle and staring up at the ceiling and cooing and smiling. He just slowed down and quit moving and closed his little eyes and went to sleep. I know he is seeing angels or something because he is watching it as if they are right in they are right in the room with us. :)
One glorious day in the summer of 1994, I was hanging laundry on the line (I was 7 months pregnant with a baby girl)when I had a strong intuition of my 2 yr old baby girl (she was playing at the sand box)  going toward the road.  I immediatly looked to see her and she was not there.  When running toward the road i could hear a car coming.  As I  rounded the corner of the house  , I stopped to see my baby girl, arms stretched toward the heavens with a big smile on her face.  The car had passed and I asked her what she was doing, she said " Mommy I'm talking to the angels".The strangest thing thou is I never asked her what they talked about or even thought about it again until she graduated from high school and I wrote the opening line in her year book " My baby girl that talkes to angels".   Love you Bella.
My 7-week baby girl is staring at windows or window areas and at the sky, also. She smiles and tries to talk.

I have been a paranormal researcher in the past. I will try to take photos of the areas she is looking at. I will be looking for orbs that appear in sequential photos. If the orbs appear about the same size, location, and color in sequential photos, there's a good chance you are dealing with an intelligent spirit.

An orb that is elongated or oval in nature is a diabolical spirit, or a demon. If you need to get rid of something negative, contact a Taoist priest. Catholic priests are good, too, but a simple blessing will not remove an evil spirit.

One sure way to get rid of spirits is to burn something that produces smoke in the area where the spirit is seen. Spirits cannot co-exist in areas that contain smoke. A sage smudge stick (native American Indian in origin) is used for this purpose. Incense may also work.

Spraying a mixture of milk and salt along the edges of entries into the home (doorways, windows, fireplaces) will prevent passage of negative spirits into your home.

Children under 3 years of age are said to be able to leave their body and their spirit may travel. This is because the fontanelles in the skull have not fused into hard bone yet.

After 3 years of age, a child will no longer remember much that happened before the age of 3. A 3 yo will often be able to tell you details about the moment they were born, the invisible things they interact with, etc. After 3, that memory is gone, and the fontanelles become hard and the skull no longer allows free passage of the spirit.
Yes I  know for a fact they can.my 2 year old son saw my nephew who had passed away four years before he was even born. Me and my wife saw that he was playing alone then he started to say his name as if he was there and we asked him who he was playing with he'd say Jeremy which is my nephew name who he'd never met mor seen pictures of. So me and my wife talked and asked my sister to bring pictures of him and asked my son who the person in the pictures were and he said that's Jeremy and smiled. I swear id never of have believed it if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes.
My son was almost three when my Father-in-Law passed.  That night, he was sleeping.  We knew his grandpa was struggling after a surgery, but he was on life-support, and the Drs. said he had a 50% chance of survival.  As I passed my boy's room, I saw him kneeling at the end of his bed.  I heard him say "Bye Bye Bumpa!" (his name for grampa) I knew in my heart that my Father-in-Law was gone, even though he was not pronounced dead until the next morning.  Several weeks later, I went into my son's room, and he was lying on the bed, just staring at the ceiling with a smile on his face.  "Whatcha doin?" I asked.  "Oh, I was just talking to Bumpa!" he said.  "What did he say?" I asked.  My son replied "He says where he lives now, the lights are always on . . ."  
I truly believe that babies, because they are so pure and innocent can see things that none of us can.  My 4 week old grandson stares at the ceiling, focusing so intensely on something, then smiles so big.  We're pretty sure he is seeing angels.  In fact, we name her Lulu. So precious.  We think babies have so much to discover.  But discovering what baby already knows is more fascinating than life itself.
Thank you for starting this thread.  Seeing all these stories is very moving and inspirational!
i believe they are just learning there ways and practicing how to mimic us and they are merely looking around and gazing into the air cause everything here outside the womb is new to them so they are amazed at life and there just getting to there surrounding areas.
No offense intended but utterly silly nonsense. Ridiculous..

You people can believe what you want. But this is my belief.

(1) Life after death does not exist
(2) Angels or anything supernatural do not exist
(3) Baby's don't have supernatural powers to see supernatural things which don't exist such as angels.

I dreamed of my niece's children( my great niece's and nephews) were smiling in the sky like they had just took a picture. Im in the process of looking for employment in childcare. As a matter of fact, I have an interview tomorrow at a church. I ask God what did he want me to do. This is when I had the dream. I'm taking this as a sign. What do you think?:)
I have 3 month old twin boys. Jarrett is the youngest of the two by three minutes. No matter where he is sitting if you turn him towards the front door with nobody talking to him he begins to laugh and giggle. He will do this for 10-15 minutes at a time without nobody in the home talking to him. If you turn Jett towards the door he doesn't do anything. My wife has her dad's ashes in a urn on a book shelf, along with a picture of my mawmaw and pawpaw who have passed. My dad also passed on. My main question is since Jarrett is the only one this happens too should I be concerned? If it is a ghost, how might I find out as to who it is? Should I go ahead now before something happens and have the house cleansed?
I think animals can see spirits. My uncle's dog is very well trained to follow commands, I told him to sit and he did ,but then he went to the other half of the room and started to stare at the wall and then started to jump up and down. So I think they van see spirits,
My 2 year old son never knew my late Gram (his great grandma), she died 3 weeks before he was born.  Lately he has been taking about Angels and called our Elf on A Shelf an "Angel".  I asked him what an angel does and he says they fly around.  I then asked him who told him about Angels and he said Grandma did.  My son only has one living Grandma and she has never physically met my son.  He has also made references that my late Gram would have said: what's that racket or something an older person would say if there was a loud noise.  So yes, I do believe in angels and I do believe that children are innocent enough to see and observe them.  I've never seen an angel or spirit, to my recollection, but I have felt an overwhelming presence or emotion or familiar sweet smell that I couldn't explain.
My goddaughter is 8yrs old, she lost her Dad ,my husband 1st born nephew. He was killed in a bad car accident I 2010, this sat 2-28-15 will be 5yrs that we lost him to a drunk driver, ... Today my goddaughter went with my husband that's her nino, they went to pick my daughter from her bus stop. There were joking around talking about funning things that were making each other laughing.. Then my goddaughter got quite then her nino said what's the matter, then she said I see god again, she cover her face like when the sun is like to bright,.. Her nino said what do u mean, she said right there standing in the clouds. She also said there is 3 people standing in the clouds, she said god or Jesus is standing in the middle.  And the other 2 were flying she didn't say in words, she started flip ing here arms. So can kids see loved one that pass away?
Well, my husband and I are not religious, however I was very sick as a little girl and often saw people in my hospital room. When I was 22 I was in the ICU for a month and at one point stopped breathing. Let's just say the light and the hallway and what I experienced changed my perspective forever. That being said, I now have an 8 month old baby and every now and then I feel a different presence in our home and when I do, I notice he starts looking around. Almost like he is watching a slow moving fly, while laughing and cooing. This started when he was only 3 months old. My husband has never had experiences with angels or spirits so he thinks I might be a little nuts. Hah. However, my mother has felt and seen what I am talking about. So spirit or angel, I don't know for sure. What I do know is that whatever he and I are experiencing is not evil. But I will say sometimes a nusince because when it's nap time, this thing keeps him pretty stimulated. I believe that just because you can not see something does not mean it is not there. When I saw spirits during the times that I was really ill, I only found myself healed. So whatever your "God" might be, religious or not, we do not walk this earth alone as human animals. And I strongly believe there is reason behind this.
My little boy is just over 2 months old he was born at 35 weeks he is considered my miracle boy found out I was pregnant in October 2015 in November 2015 my dad passed away and had to deal with everything on my own very little help from my brother or sister then had a lot of things going on with the tenant that was living with my dad then in January 2016 my grandfather passed away I was very very close to both of them then in may 2016 they had to take my baby by c section my husband was able to watch and they ended up working on my baby for 12 min until he came back to us while I was almost in the same state but the last couple weeks my baby is fascinated with the ceiling and when outside he is fascinated with the sky I honestly believe he definitely has loved ones watching over him that he is amazed by.