MedHelp Social Community
Hot & Cold?

Welcome to the MedHelp Social Community. This community is where members can chat with other members about day-to-day issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of support for a health condition or health question, please use one of our other 300+ forums.

Healthy debates are encouraged. Personal attacks or insults will not be tolerated. Please remember to treat all members and opinions with respect

Hot & Cold?

Ok I started the footies thing now time to spill it! Who's the hot & cold natured one between you and DH or S/O? There always seem to be one of each in every relationship! Me i am so cold natured and DH sweats endlessly at any bit of heat just in car! God I wish i hate being cold natured and taking a jacket everywhere it bites especially in TX!! In winter he's my teddy bear even in summer yes that bad LOL i curl up next to his bk and sleep like a baby!!
40%
 (6) 
I'm Cold/He's Hot
40%
 (6) 
I'm Hot/He's Cold
20%
 (3) 
Always Changes
15 Members voted
don't have one theres just me....happy dance............
LOL! well do u stay warm and cozy or do find urself like me need any exta blankie as i  say  lol to stay just cozy to sleep! even with hubby i need my extra blankie its not about being hot or cold actually its just the comfy feeling! i dunno how to explain it lol!
I guess I am the cold natured one, I dont even like air conditioning unless its very hot. DH is a big man and is always hot no matter what. He has more fat to keep him warm! We are always fighting about it.
Me too! i'm so the same i have to be super hot and i hardly ever sweat!! We fight about it too LOL! Guess thats why i sleep in his bk too to get that cold air off my face!!
Does menopause count??!!!!
there is just me and the cat gals!

I'm usually always cold and my fiance was always hot, until I got pregnant and then it turned around.  I was always hot and he was cold because I used to freeze him out of the room.  Now we're more even because I still have those darn pregnancy hormones and my son is nearly 2 years old.  
I am always freezing. I usually put a pillow over the vent by the couch I sit on so I don't freeze and DH will happen to see and move it. We fight every year about it.

Now that he is away working I don't even run the AC, bet the bill will go way down with him gone. lol