What's the temp outside at your house?
It's 8 degrees in S.E. Ohio..... brrrrrrr!!!
holy Cr ap we are at -6 in new york and I cannot get warm, got the heat on 72 and the fireplace going, its super warm upstairs in my house though.. god bless you peopel who are -10 and higher,, yikes,,. stay safe
It's warmed up to -9 here.

I drive a school bus, so bring on the -45 tomorrow - I'll have another day off!!!  hehehehehehehehehehehehe
I have to take my 2 year old out in this ****, we need to feed my co-workers cats.
He isn't going to be able to move with all the layers I am putting on him.
Janet.. on this thread we don't like braggers...lol JK hehe.. must be nice to be able to go outside for more then 3 milli seconds...ahaha
when i sent my daughter off to school today - she said, but mommy i am sooo puffy!! lol, from all the layers of clothing.
It's pretty warm inside my office today!  ICK!!!  It was so cold this morning, I wore a sweatsuit to work today!  It's a casual office unless I have to go to court.

Outside, it's now in the high 30s.
  Right now it's about 49. and we are looking t the low 30's tonight. This is one of the coldest winters we've had in the Houston area, that I can remember anyway.
at 6am 28degrees 50 now and in the morning will be 22 in texas!
alikat- haha that's funny. There is no school today and usually when that happens there are a ton of kids playing in the courtyard, no one has been out there all day.
All you Fellow Texans out there we are complaining about these temps but aren't you glad we don't live with dominosarah or MJ.
It is even colder in Northern Minnesota!!!!!
my heart goes out to all my frozen friends, dominosarah and tuckamore, I don't know how you do it...it is 18 here today...was 49 yesterday..I think pretty much in Tennessee if you don't like the weather wait a minute and it will change...real windy the lake is white capping. I did hear the duck hunters this a.m. not me! am in the house. lol take care and try to stay warm...
I had my meeting, but the person drove me home. She said that the radio said that if you threw your hot coffee up in the ait outside that it would crystalize. They also reported a kid blowing bubbles and them freezing instantly.

It's .... cold alright!
It's 26 degrees here right now, but getting colder.  It's supposed to be single digits by tomorrow.
janet my dh was in the navy and perth was his favorite place to visit out of all the countries he traveled to!  its so weird to have winter here and summer there lol.  
It only got to 56 for a hi today here in southwest fla. Fri nite is supposed to go down in the 30's. Whas up with this weather! 56 is our usual nitetime low for this time of the year!  I am grateful tho, I do feel sorry for all of you with really frigid temps!
I guess I have to say "sowwy" again, didn't mean to brag and now that I know the score, I wont mention that it is even warmer today......(giggles)

PertyKitty, glad your husband liked our beautiful city. we have a huge number of American Naval ships come here for R&R. My family (parents) hosted for the guys many years ago, the guys seem to like being in a home with a family having home cooked meals even if it was just for a few days. One liked it so much he married my sister!! (true story) lol
  MJ, you cannot compete with me on lower temperatures as I think ours are the same.
   Dominosarah, I thought you were joshing when you said the name of the town where you live. I've lived in MN for twenty years and traveled up north - my boyfriend has lived here 54 years and even HE never heard of it...and it's so FUNNY! So, how could is it?
  Got down to -29 last night and now it's -16 and NO SCHOOL! EITHER DAY!!! What's up? I can't understand it. We've never had any schools closing because of mere cold before and now it's across the board. Does anyone know why?
Its 1 degree in western Connectict.  Our high today was a toasty 11 degrees (forecast was 17 but we only got to 11)
woke up this morning to -6, now that is cold for southern ohio. I'm not even sure what the w/c is..
It's still -13 here, with windchills running between -29 and -32.  School was canceled yesterday, but today we only have a 2-hour late start.  Brrrrr!  I'm NOT looking forward to it as I drive a school bus.
i imagine it would take a couple hours to warm up a school bus? Good luck! Try to keep warm every time you open that door to let kiddos on!
It is negative 38 degrees Here in Central and Northern Maine. Normally around this time of year it is only negative 20 degrees.
Milwaukee is -9 feels like -24. Looks like a heat wave is coming in tomorrow, it will be 21 degrees at about noon, break out the T-shirts kids!!!!
53 degrees in East Central FL   40's at night.
Its a heat wave here today!!!  -1 below with some snow coming down!!!!

LetaB.....Im from Fairmont!!!!
How did the barefoot run you did last night turn out?  

I stayed inside except to take out the trash. My nose froze the instant I stepped out the door.
Oh btw it's 8.6 °F here and sunny... I should pull out my T-shirt and shorts...  Maybe we can have a huge BBQ party, lol.
About 15 .. was 9 this AM!
I'd hate to be up in International Falls... It got to be -40 and I presume that is the actual temp, not the wind chill!

I copied these reports from a weather site:

Rank site low temperature
---------------------------------------------
1. Milaca MN -37
2. Rice MN -36
       Ladysmith 3 W WI -36
       Zumbrota MN -36
       St cloud MN -36
6. Benson MN -35
       Melrose MN -35
       Mora MN -35
       Princeton MN -35

Can I say BRRRRRRRR!  Don't want to run barefoot out in those temps, lol.
it is 0 and somehow it is snowing...
Wow. Miracles never cease! (if you want to call it that...)
heat wave here in western maryland it'sup to 5 degrees
It's 60 degrees here in sunny San Francisco.
Rub it in will ya?  (though I guess that would be cold in your area?)

This weather blog sums it up pretty nicely:
http://www.wunderground.com/blog/JeffMasters/comment.html?entrynum=1179

http:// www. wunderground.com/blog/JeffMasters/comment.html?entrynum=1179
So nice to finally see "some" warming in Minnesota. Right now we are at 0 with wind chills at -17 in St. Cloud. This is the warmest its been in days. BBBBRRRRR doesn't even begin to describe it...lol. Never thought I would be grateful to be layed off. I am pretty happy about it since all I have to do is stay inside and snuggle up with a good book. Hope all the rest of you stay warm and stay safe. People are dying from the bitter cold...it is so sad.
4.6 °F
Overcast now... Temps are dropping again. *sigh* and it is snowing outside now too...  I'm taking photos of all the window frost...
  It;s 5 degrees in Wabasha now but we are a little further south. How did you manage that nifty Degree symbol anyway? I don't see one of those on MY keyboard!
  Sobermommy, I have recently been wondering how all these deaths I've heard of here that are due to extreme heat! If you were outside here for half an hour without enough clothes you might be dead. Where have you heard this information?
EIGHT
I looked up weatherunderground and then copied the temp reading and pasted it.  (I cheated, lol)

Just like I did now:
4.3 °F

But you can go to the character map (windows utility) and select it there:

°  That's also where I get the "©" for my photos and artwork.
Hi...I think the story had been on WCCO...about 2 elderly gentlemen dying from exposure. One they assumed was alone and he had fallen. I don't remember the details of the other. I just remember being really sad...and scared for all of the people who had to go out during that bitter cold. They talked about multiple cases of extreme frostbite as well. Glad the temps are finally warming up. 21 today in St. Cloud, MN
20.7 °F
in the Twin Cities MN

Massive heatwave, lol!
east tn its 22 and snowing was 9 last night.
So have got to ask it, what is the lowest temp you guys have ever experienced               oh and its 80 degrees here today,in CA.
okay ...so pack your bags and come and taste some of it, my house is open house to kind,children and animal  loving folks..
it reached 18 here today.. still not above freezing, but feels even okay to wear a light jacket after last week..lol
margypops where are you located? I'm in the Central Valley (in CA) and it was 68 today and it's supposed to be 60's all week.

and Janet535, I MISS Australia! I was there in July and fell in love with it. i really would love to see your weather right now.

You all may try to tell me otherwise, but I want to live somewhere where it snows. lol Here, it gets pretty cold during the winter (for some reason we're in a warm spell atm) but as my friend said, it's an evil cold. It's cold enough to make you want to bundle up and not do anything, yet not cold enough to make it snow. It's evil! lol

Which is another thing I'd be grateful for if I end up moving to DC. =D
Mike- You will be biting your tongue...lol It is freezing here in Ohio.. which is not normal!
Oh.. finally.. tomorrow's high is going to be in the 40's..... woot woot!!! I think mother nature is just teasing us though..lol
Wow all these super cold temps, all i can say im happy im not in Alaska anymore. Woo hoo California weather, i was at the beach on Sunday!!!  Sorry for all the people that are freezing.