MedHelp Social Community
When do they stop looking

Welcome to the MedHelp Social Community. This community is where members can chat with other members about day-to-day issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of support for a health condition or health question, please use one of our other 300+ forums.

Healthy debates are encouraged. Personal attacks or insults will not be tolerated. Please remember to treat all members and opinions with respect

When do they stop looking

Okay heres the thing I have been pondering on, and knew .you guys would have some feedback. Whilst in England I visited a friend about to have a big birthday, she asked me ,"What age do you think men stop looking and stop finding us(meaning the Female folks) attractive, I said 'well I guess it depends on what you look like  and how amusing you are '. Am not really certain why but in England Men look and whistle a lot, In the US they are more reserved and simply twist their necks round to get a better and a look at ones 'derriere{" Is it a cultural thing, living in the LA area there is a mixture of Latinos and Asian Guys and all the others that make us into the diversity we have here.Does any of that make any differance.Come on guys and I mean the males  aswell, what makes us attractive at any age to you or does age matter.
man thats a loaded question.....lol
I think as long as they are still breathing they are looking!!!!!
yup but thats them ,so do they still look at women say over 50?
I think men look for a lot of different reasons. They look at beautiful women, ugly women, skinny unattractive women, over weight beautiful women, over weight ugly women older women, younger women... the list goes on and on..

I also think there is different reasons for each category.. now the "looks" that they give to these individual women can say so much....lol
I know with me i dont pay as much attention to the young bucks anymore......The men around my age are the ones i notice!!!!  I think i just told on myself!!!!
Its a strange thing one always hears skinny is good ,but hey in whose eyes ,most men I have known(and I am skinny) like a bit of meat on the bones,and Women who carry a bit of wieght do look good as they get older I think skinny gets scrawny , a plumpy face is kind of nioce to look at .
I think men will always look but I also think as they age, they look for different reasons. I think there is something beautiful about all women, My husband agrees. If they are underdressed he laughs at how they put themslf on display. He thinks the most attractive women are well groomed, dressed smart and says the sexiest women to him are those that carry themselves with self confidence. OK guys, we wanna hear from you too!
I agree with your husband Teko.. a woman is who dressed nicely carries herself well..are sexier then all get out.. i guess if i were 20 i would watch "girls gone wild" i dont now because i have 2 daughters and am afaird i will see one of them....lol
Boy isnt that the truth!!!!!  LOL