Menopause Community
Confused
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to menopause, depression, hormone replacement therapy, hot flashes, mood swing, skin changes, and problems with joints/muscle, memory, sex, sleeping, vagina, and weight.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Confused

Hello, I'm so confused! i am 47, so am I starting menopause or could I be pregnant? I am gaining weight in my stomach and I didn't have a period in January but did in February and then in march no period again, now I have taken 5 hpt and all the results were not pregnant i have an appt to see my doctor in couple of weeks but in the mean time I'm worrying myself to deat, I feel like I'm going crazy! I have been having hot flashes and night sweats like you would not believe. i do feel sick to my stomach every now and then but I'm wondering if my nerves are getting me. Has anyone else had this happen or anyone have any suggestions?
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
4154565_tn?1363867930
Maybe you soonly hit menopause. Take lots of vitamins in your diet. Because the women in menopause or soonly hit menopause needs lots of vitamins. Do regular exercise. This all will help you to get relief from menopause.
Take care dear. Don't worry
Blank
Thank you Sara
Blank
Well, I got my answer today I seen my doctor and I am starting to go through menopause. That is a relief, now I know. Thanks Sara.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Menopause Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...