Has anyone had success losing menopause weight
I have been to several doctors and they say my thyroid is fine, but estrogen is low, The obgyn doesnt want me on HRT because of bad side effects. She mentioned a nutritionist to help with hormonal levels. Anyone have success with otc supplements(natural) to rid the belly and thigh weight. My obgyn s reaction was , just accept it you re older now.   ;-(

HI,
Drugs and herbal medicines may not always help with weight loss. The best way to lose belly fat is a combination of diet control or dietary modification and exercise. Unless you restrict your calorie intake, you're not going to lose belly fat. You should eat a diet rich in fibre and eat whole grains, fruits and vegetables. Exercise should be such that is as per your liking so that the chances of sticking to the exercise regime are greater.  Focus on calorie-burning exercises. Hope this helps.
Take care and good luck.
I agree with your doctor that our bodies aren't the bodies we had at different points in our lives.  That said, I ain't goin' down without a fight.  I really monitor my calories.  I've been told metabolism slows down about 100 calories worth each decade.  So, for me and my proportions, I consumed about 1800-2000 cals/day in my 20s so now, at the big 50, I have to reduce that by about 300 cals/day or 1500-1700.  Add to that, a slower metabolism due to hypothyroid, so minus another 100cals a day.  For me to maintain, I really have to stick with 1400-1600 calories a day, fewer to lose pounds.  Maybe this would be helpful for you.  Good luck.