Menopause Expert Forum
Menopause and Facial Hair
About This Forum:

Questions in the Menopause forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics covered include menopause issues, depression, hormone replacement therapy , hot flashes, joint or muscle problems, memory problems, mood swings, osteoporosis , sexual problems, skin changes, sleeping problems, vaginal problems, and weight problems.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Menopause and Facial Hair

Hello and thanks for this service! My question pertains to facial hair. I had to have a hysterectomy about 7 years ago and the "peach fuzz" on my face has gotten longer and thicker. What would be the best solution to get rid of it? I can't use wax or creams due to Rosacea and Lupus. I'm thinking about trying the new trimmers for facial hair advertised on TV, but I'm leary because I don't want to  cause stubble or dark hairs. Any thoughts or guidance would be greatly appreciated!