Menopause Community
Post menopause symptoms...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to menopause, depression, hormone replacement therapy, hot flashes, mood swing, skin changes, and problems with joints/muscle, memory, sex, sleeping, vagina, and weight.

Post menopause symptoms...

Hello ~

I'm almost a year from my last period & I've had the blood word done & it said that I was in Post Menopause stage - how long till the night sweats & hot flashes stop???

Thanks!

I dont think that it carrys on much past 2 years at its worst from what i have read about it.  If you look at the posts on menopause eiterh on this wite or any others it seems that more woman write in for perimenopausal symptoms than they do for post menopausal so my theory is things just must get a whole lot better after than before.

I wish you lots of luck
Night sweats and hot flashes are the most common complaint of Menopause. They begin in perimenopause before menstrual periods stop and continue after. When they start and how long they last, what they are like and how bad they are, varies greatly among women.
http://www.flixya.com/blog/5114091/Night-Sweats-Causes-and-Treatment