Menopause Community
What to expect from Hydroscopy?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to menopause, depression, hormone replacement therapy, hot flashes, mood swing, skin changes, and problems with joints/muscle, memory, sex, sleeping, vagina, and weight.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

What to expect from Hydroscopy?

Hi - I'm about to have a hydroscopy and think I'll be under general anaesthetic but I have been told I'm in and out all in 1 day so I am unsure what to expect and would appreciate help and advice from anyone on the list who has gone through this. Thanks
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Hi there, I had a hydroscopy yesterday, I was in and out in about 5 hours. I was put under general anaesthetic. I am more sore today, now that everything has worn off. I am in pain and feel weak. Did you get any answers from your question, if so would you please share them with me. Upon release from the hospital no one explained what they did, or what to expect. I really do not know if this just lasts for a couple of days or not?
Thanks
Joan
joan_hillick***@****
Blank
I am to having this done on Friday 15th Feb, will they do this op whilst on a period?
A large camera is placed inside the vagina and looks at the upper womb, etc. Mine is to see why I am bleeding when I have gone through the change.
I also had a houf ectemy (ovary/tube removed) some years ago.

kim
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Menopause Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank