Menopause Community
pregnancy and menopause

This patient support community is for discussions relating to menopause, depression, hormone replacement therapy, hot flashes, mood swing, skin changes, and problems with joints/muscle, memory, sex, sleeping, vagina, and weight.

pregnancy and menopause

Hi  i just had another question,  is it possible to still get preg while in the early stages of menopause,  im havin double periods  and the only symptoms of menopause im having is high FSH level of 56.6
I can only offer you info based on my experience....I had an ovary removed in 2000, kept the other to save fertility....I was sent to a fetility specialist and was told that an accurate FSH level is taken on the 3rd day of your menstrual cycle.  I do remember that the doctor was not as  concerned about my FSH level as long as my eggs were good, I was 38 at the time.

Can you see a fertility specialist?  

wish i could  but ins doesnt cover it.  whats the aver cost to find out if eggs are still good???