Menopause Community
stupid periods

This patient support community is for discussions relating to menopause, depression, hormone replacement therapy, hot flashes, mood swing, skin changes, and problems with joints/muscle, memory, sex, sleeping, vagina, and weight.

stupid periods

for the last few months my period has been really off and delayed i have been very stress but this is just getting annoying now...... im not on birth control and dont plan on going on it so how can i deal this this stress to get regular again?
Sometimes you have to relax and stop stressing over things, I'm the same way I got my period for 3 weeks and then it haven't came back yet.
Wish I could take macadam. I am miserable- depressed, tired and cannot get motivated. I read through the information on the website, and it said if you have breast cancer in your family, you cannot take macadam. My sister and my mother have had breast cancer. Boo Hoo.