Men's Health Community
15, Gay, Too Much Porn, Very Worried.

A community for people with Men's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

15, Gay, Too Much Porn, Very Worried.

So, I'm 15 years old now and I have been masturbating ever since the age of 11, I have an addiction to pornography, I've got over 8,000 photos and over 300 videos stored on flash drives, I masturbate too porn almost every night, I recently got a boyfriend who is my age, he is honestly one of the most attractive people in the world and works as a model. He turns me on and I get erected whilst we talk dirty too each other but when it comes down to it, we haven't had sex yet, an I'm afraid that when we do I won't be able to stay erected as when I lost my virginity I wasn't erected for any of it. I love this boy and I want to deliver his needs, but What if I can't anymore? Please, help?
Hi Boyteen and sorry what your going through. For 15, your putting way to much importance on sex and if sex is the center of your Universe then ask yourself the question of what real importance is this anyway. After the orgasm then what are you left with, the next orgasm? Your being driven by your hormones and are not in control of your destiny.
There is nothing wrong to me masterbating (masturbating) but you need to balance other things in your life as well. All these stuff about being attractive and delivering his needs is superficious. Do you think he will look the same when he is 60 and what about the aging process where sexuality is limited due to illnesses?

At 15 i feel you should be planning your future. Money if very important and getting a good job youll need a good past like becoming and Eagle Scout. Get involved in school politics, be a real sucess so your family and friends will be proud of you.
Hi Boy,It sounds like you have porn enduced Ed, But you do have a way out, its to do an 8 week sabbatical from masturbating, and any sexual contact with yoru b/f, so no talking dirty with him, by doing this you will reboot your body, but you must forget porn, so the best thing you can do is clear out your computer of sites, get rid of any downloads, throw away any discs you have, and clear out you flash drives, this is if you want to get better for your b/f, when you have finished the 8 weeks come back to me and tell me just how your doing, as things get better you should get back your nocternal erections, and morning woods, if you start gettings these back you will know your on the mend.
Good Luck
I also had a severe addiction to pornography and masturbated almost daily for years. I followed some steps from wikihow which helped me a lot. Some of these are as follows:
Firstly, delete all the pornographic material that you have on flash drives.
See that you do not have access to any pornographic material  easily.
Engage yourself in building your career i.e. if you like sports or studies.
Read some useful articles on the internet.
Be Patient and try to keep improve yourself, you will definitely succed.
Engage yourself in spiritual activities.

Hope this helps you.
Ball123 commented on The more intense you ...
May 22
caregiver222 uploaded new photos
May 20
The more intense you exercise
May 13 by gymdandee
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle