Men's Health Community
Balls dropped but the handle didn't

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Balls dropped but the handle didn't

I went through puberty like any other guy and everything seemed fine hair grew down there etc.. except for one major thing my penis does not hang like most guys it instead retracts into my body. I can get an erection just fine and it works fine when I masturbate but once it goes flaccid it will slowly retract into my body. Now this is causing me to have very low self esteem because when I go to the gym with my friends I never strip in front of them and they occasionally ask why and I just blow it off as I'm insecure and this is also causing me not to really want a relationship with girls because I'm afraid that when we get to the sexual part of the relationship they would laugh at me. I am overweight (hence why I go to the gym) and people have said that's the cause however a few years ago when I weighed about 380lbs it was like that which is why I started going to the gym and I lose 100lbs however it didn't do anything so now I'm concerned that my genitalia may not of developed properly.

(Note I'm 18 and I have technically posted something similar on here but I didn't provide the proper details at the time)

TLDR: My penis acts like its a vagina when flacid and I don't know why.
Tags: penis, retracts, puberty, flaccid, penis size
Hi Bjorn, look you come under growers, it works like this there are growers and showers, 2 guys, guy 1 his p***s when slack is only 1 inch, and guy 2 has a slack p***s of 5 inchs, but when both erect they have 6 inchs, hence growers and showers, I do hope this explaines it.
Good Luck
ps there is a site if I can find it I will come back.
Your problem is being overweight!! If you get to your ideal weight your p---s
will look OK.
Follow the routine below to get fit!

The Peak 8 routine it will quickly raise your heart rate 8 times for very short bursts, with a cooling down period in between. Ideally you’ll be sprinting or cycling full throttle for 30 seconds with a 90 second cool down in between each outburst. 

This is the fastest way to lose fat and build muscle in the body. Peak 8 actually stimulates the growth hormone in the body. I encourage you to visit Dr Mercola’s site to learn more about Peak 8 fitness because I personally feel that it is one of the best ways to exercise, especially considering the speed at which you can lose fat and build muscle. 

I highly recommend you read this article and watch the videos on the page. It will give you all the information you need to know about Peak 8 – Flood Your Body With This “Youth Hormone” In Just 20 Minutes 

What you eat after Peak 8 training does matter 

I recommended that you do not eat sugar or carbohydrate for 2 hours after the Peak 8 exercise because these foods can impact the release of the growth hormone in the body.  The link is below 
http://fitness.mercola.com/sites/fitness/archive/2010/11/13/phil-campbell-on-peak-8-exercises.aspx 

Figure your heart rate by this formula 
The Karvonen Formula is a mathematical formula that helps you determine your target heart rate zone. The formula involves using your maximum heart rate (MHR) minus your age to come up with a target heart rate range (which is a percentage of your MHR). Staying within this range will help you work most effectively during your cardio workouts. 

an example of the Karvonen formula for a 23 year old person with a resting heart rate of 65 beats per minute (*to get your resting heart rate, take your pulse for one full minute when you first wake up in the morning or after you've resting for a while). This formula also includes an updated calculation of maximum heart rate (the previous formula was 220 - age, which has now been shown to be inaccurate): 

206.9 - (0.67 x 23 (age)) = 191 
191 - 65 (resting heart rate) = 126 
126 * 65% (low end of heart rate zone) OR 85% (high end) = 82 OR 107 
82 + 65 (resting heart rate) = 147 
107 + 65 (rhr) = 172 
The target heart rate zone for this person would be 147 to 172 

First thing in the morning before you get out of bed have a clock with a second hand and check your resting heart rate then figure your rate by the 
Karvonen Formula above.

You burn 30 percent more fat from doing cardio after a weights session as opposed to cardio on its own.