Black pimples in pubic area and under stomach
I have these black (looks like pimples, blackheads) pimples in my pubic hairs and under my stomach fat, when I go to pop them they feel hard, when I do pop them something like a squeshy hard substance comes out in the shape of a seed, the top part (closer to the skin) is black and the rest that comes out is white/gray. It starts out right underneath my skin and when its time to get it out, there is a little hole or i guess the pore is noticable and I squeze it out and the seed like, I guess thick cream that is black, comes out. I am starting to worry cause it was just on pubic area now it traveled up to under my stomach. Does anyone know what this is? please, someone answer me! if you can please answer with words and a link to a pic of it so i can see if this is like mine. thank you in advance for helping me out, i very much appreciate your time!
   Appears like Fordyce angiokeratomas . Have a look at the followinfg site:

http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/1056046-overview  

You may Google for ' angiokeratomas ' for more info.
Solace

Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.