Dry itchy peeling skin on genitals
I've always had the itching, and since I was around 11 or 12 (now 22) I've had these crater like indentations on the under side of my penis (the part that makes contact with the scrotum) This has always itched like crazy, ever since then, before I even touched a female in that manor.

Recently though it's been getting very dry, peeling, flaking skin, and of course those indentations are there.

Any ideas to what it could be? Open to answer any further questions...
I noticed earlier today that right below the head, the skin was peeling, almost like how sunburned skin peels, except this skin was really hard, and in large flakes.

Is this a fungal infection I've been suffering from or something?
No input?
this might be a persistent fungal infection. have you ever tried to use a jock itch cream or spray? other possibilities include a yeast infection or dermatitis. 10 years is a long time. you should have your doctor or a dermatologist check it out so that you can get an appropriate diagnosis / treatment.
Do you have any recommendations? I could probably just pick something up at the grocery store or Rite Aid or something right?
As far as yeast infection or jock itch, I don't have huge red patches at all, so that major symptom doesn't match up.

No idea what the crater looking things are, any input there?
I'm not a doctor, so I really can say what it is. The crater looking things might be scars, but fungal / yeast infections don't always form large red patches. It is best that you get checked out by your doctor. But there would be no harm if you tried a jock itch cream or something used for dermatitis - like a cream used for eczema.
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle