Men's Health Community
Janice M Epp, PhD

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Janice M Epp, PhD

dear doctor,

i am 38 male maried have probblem in my pein it was normal 4 inch then it hard 6.5 inch its normal or my pein is not grow up doctor whats differance between circum pein and not circumm i hard ladys like pein with circum its advantage to sex drive

the pein size also one of the factor to better sex with wife pl can you answer this
I really don't understand your question, and I'd be happy to answer it if you'd please rewrite it in English. Dr. J
i am male age 38 and married dear doc have a 3 question to clarfy with you.

1.My pein (dig) is 4 inch when its normal . it irected (hard) 6.5 inch it is the normal case i think my pein is not grow reaated to my age.

2.I am not circumm , any advantage in sex pein is circumm that i want know most of female like to sex with circumm pein (dig).the intercourse is not pain full when pein is circumm

3.me and my wife like to do a anel sex but we coudnt do that in proper way onestly i faild to carry on that whats eassy way to start the anel sex i hard its intereting thing and enjoy well

this question open to all members pl feed back and advice me

many thaks

kamanth