Janice M Epp, PhD
dear doctor,

i am 38 male maried have probblem in my pein it was normal 4 inch then it hard 6.5 inch its normal or my pein is not grow up doctor whats differance between circum pein and not circumm i hard ladys like pein with circum its advantage to sex drive

the pein size also one of the factor to better sex with wife pl can you answer this
I really don't understand your question, and I'd be happy to answer it if you'd please rewrite it in English. Dr. J
i am male age 38 and married dear doc have a 3 question to clarfy with you.

1.My pein (dig) is 4 inch when its normal . it irected (hard) 6.5 inch it is the normal case i think my pein is not grow reaated to my age.

2.I am not circumm , any advantage in sex pein is circumm that i want know most of female like to sex with circumm pein (dig).the intercourse is not pain full when pein is circumm

3.me and my wife like to do a anel sex but we coudnt do that in proper way onestly i faild to carry on that whats eassy way to start the anel sex i hard its intereting thing and enjoy well

this question open to all members pl feed back and advice me

many thaks

kamanth
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.