Men's Health Community
Larger Testical

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Larger Testical

Hi, my son is 11 and I recently noticed his left testical is alot larger than his right I am not sure how long it has been like that for as he is old enough to shower himself.  He hasnt complained about any pain.  I took him to the docs and he measured the left at 12mm and right at 2mm there is a noticebly big difference he is booked in for blood tests and ultra sound.  What do you think this could be? Should I be concerned it could be cancer or might it just be hormonal as he is starting to go thru puberty, what can they do for this is a problem?

Thankyou

need help?
1 Comment
It is premature to think the worst in this situation.  It is good that you have had your son to the physician.  Your son is young and has much time to grow, but your doctor will have information for you once the blood work is in and the ultrasound report is available that hopefully will put your mind at ease.