Masturbation and bodybuilding.
I know this question has been asked so many times before and I don't want to be a troll by repeating it, but unfortunately, though many times it has been asked, there seems to be no conclusion for it as far as I have investigated and the answers are always in sharp contrast to each other. The question is bodybuilding and ejaculation. What is the relationship and how does masturbation once a day affect testosterone levels and ultimate muscle building ability? On the one hand, 'positive effects' proponents say something like: "The more you ejaculate, the more your body produces as the body is 'triggered' to produce more" and on the other hand the 'opponents' say: "you'll exhaust your body and decrease testosterone levels ultimately" and there are those with "the effects are to minuscule to be of any significance". Both sides offer some citation from a certain study that seems to support their claim. I gotta be honest, I'm confused. Does it really boil down to personal opinions?
Please share your thoughts and enlighten me, or better yet, correct me. :)
P.s. I think that since this is one of the most discussed topics in relation to bodybuilding with no conclusive evidence either way, it might be the right time for a thorough scientific investigation and conclude the matter once and for all. Long question I know, and sorry about that.
gymdandee commented on Gun Disarm Technique...
Paxiled commented on Gun Disarm Technique...
Dee1956 commented on THIS NEW FORUM STINKS...
Jul 22
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle