No Ejackulation
I have a lot of trouble ejackulating when my wife and I have sex.  My erection stays long enough but after several minutes without ejaculating, I get out of the mood and my erection is gone.  I have high blood presure and more recently I have had surgery for severe peyronies and lost about 1 1/2 inches of my penis.  Does any of this have anything to do with my not being able to ejackulate.  I need some good advise.
high bp can cause disfuncition but i think you may have psycological issue with your op and even could have lost sesitivity in your penis . several minutes is not a long time and you may be just used to being quick before your op, but your loss of erection is an issue which could be your bp or just mental issues . are you on bp meds ? did you have counciling with your op ? go see your gp and they should refer you for therapy as i think your libado is more likly to be the cause. good luck x x
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.