Please help* strange sensation in my penis
im a 20 year old male. on july 11th 2012 i had sex for the first time. the condom ripped and a few hours later i felt an itch on the left side of my penis. i feared it might be and std. i kept having sex with the same girl and after a few weeks she got tested negative for all std's and i tested negative also. the left side of my penis continued to itch, burn,  be sore and dry  on and off. i saw my doctor and a dermatologist and got steroid creams and anti-fungal creams , but my condition persisted. this sunday morning 9/30/12 i woke up and the same spot of the left side of my penis head was very sensitive to the touch. anytime i moved it would hurt. this calmed down later in the day but ever since if press hard enough on that side or roll my foreskin up and down hard enough i feel a throbbing/nerve type of pain/sensation. also if i press on the muscle that pumps blood into the penis i feel roughly the same thing in the same spot of the penis. i also had burning in my crotch area on both sides but no rash or fungus was ever present.
could this be some type of nerve or muscle damage?
Hi Joe, first the muscile that pumps blood into your penis in the same muscile that stops you urinateing, located at the back of your scotum, and your saying if you press on that you still get the same sensation, look if your still getting the same things the try going to an STD clinic, I'm not saying you have an STD but I think they will know a bit more, and sort you out.
Good Luck
yeah if i press really hard on that muscle . but i got to do it 4 or 5 times . other than that its just all day pressure and a slight throbbing pain if i touch the left side to hard. and under the penis head on the left side if i push on it i see a vein pop up but it goes away if i press on it and doesnt hurt at all
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle