Men's Health Community
Shrnking penis (II)

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Viewing 201-218 comments:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/male-anti-aging/76938-varicoceles-new-research.html

That's Megazoid's post.  Very interesting reading, and makes a lot of sense, really.  

I'm almost 40, so my syndrome is probably not connected with puberty (but I don't know for sure).  I still need to get an MRI of the head, since I was having panic attacks for a while, and fuzzy memories, etc.  

Morgannon  
Rocko,

Being massively overweight will make the penis look smaller but there won't actually be any reduction in the size of the unit.

As for masturbating, doctors will tell you that it can't be harmful but I'm convinced there's some link to the shrinkage I've experienced.

Morgannon,

Will have a look over that later.  Don't know about varicoceles but I've got a few cysts in the sperm cord.
Yossarian;

Did you have a chance to look it over?  Pretty interesting stuff.

Yeah, I've got cysts on the spermatic cords too.  Couple of very small ones.

I'm so surprised that there are so many symptoms we all have in common, yet the doctors are stumped.  You would think that all this data would help.
Had a look over it and I'm still not convinced that Megazoid's excellent research is related to what I'm experiencing.

I don't have any testicular atrophy or many of the other symptoms related to varicocele.  I have no loss of libido or problems getting an ereciton.

Penile shrinkage and pain which began some years after the atrophy started are the only REAL problems I have.

I often wonder if there's some relation between the cysts and the shrinkage but can't make any connection
I don't have the testicular atrophy either, although I have some loss of libido.  Erections are not hard (no pun intended) to get, but are painful sometimes.  

I wonder if varicocele is perhaps a side effect of whatever is happening in the penis.  

Have I asked what the pain feels like before?  Odd question, I know, but I think the pain can be different for different things.  For instance, my pain feels like a tenderness in the testicles, and an aching, draggy feeling in the scrotum.  

Morgannon
The pain is of the sharp, shooting variety felt at seemingly random points in the shaft/head.  There are other pains I experience, that are duller in nature and feel like they're deeper in the tissue but the sharp ones are the most common and worrying - on a bad day I'm feeling them literally every five minutes.

Testes feel fine although I do get the same numbness/pins and needles in my scrotum and testicles as I get elsewhere on the body if I've been cutting off blood flow, which sometimes happens when I've been sitting for prolonged periods.
Oh my God, regarding blood flow, I thought I was imagining things.  It seems like ever since these problems started, when I sit on my kiester for a long period of time, my crotch/scrotum/penis go completely numb, and then when I stand up I can feel the blood rushing back in.  I never had that problem before.  Kind of lends itself to a circulation problem diagnosis, doesn't it?

So have you had any luck recently in terms of self-treatment or prognosis?  Either I'm used to the symptoms now, or my Saw Palmetto / Zinc / Vitamin C regimen has helped.  And I'm pretty sure it's the Zinc.  If I go without it a couple of days, my penis starts to ache and scrunch up.  Then I pop a Zinc pill, and a couple of hours later, presto!  Out he pops like a rabbit out of a hat.  Well not quite like that, but you know what I mean!

Morgannon
Things come and go.  I've upped m zinc increase as advised by yourself but I've epxerinced an increased buzzing sensation in my penis and balls since doing so.

Still getting pain but I'm perhaps feeling it a little less regualarly than before.  I've felt I was on the right track before, however, only for it to come back worse than ever.

I'm trying not to focus too much on this and have stopped obsessively looking/measuring/gripping to check for any changes to the extent I dont even look down when I'm peeing or in the shower so I can't say how the shrinkage is progressing but from masturbating I can telly ou it is still happening to some extent.

Have been reading up about saw palmetto and I'm gonna get some to see if that helps any
Morg,

As of today I've added Saw Palmetto to my intake of supplements.  Don't know if this will do any good or not but if it does it may help you work out whether it is the zinc that's helping you.
Saw Palmetto's good stuff indeed!  I've been taking that for a long while myself.  Seems to help.

Went to the doctor yesterday.  They did a prostate examination on me, and she said it was entirely normal (maybe slightly boggy, but 99% normal).  This actually upset me a bit, because if this shrinkage/atrophy is not caused by prostatitis, what is causing it?  There is so much misinformation out there regarding the prostate it's not even funny.  No one seems to know much about the penis at all nowadays.  Very very odd, considering how much emphasis we place on it in our culture.

I'm going to get some bloodwork done and see what they find.  While I'm in there I'm going to ask for the same tests you did Yossarian, to see what my readings are so we can compare.  Can you give me a quick rundown of what the recommended tests are?

Morgannon
I know how you feel.  Every time you go to see a new doctor, or get a new proceedure carried out you can't help but get a bit excited that this might be the time they find something and can start treating it.

I've had a doppler ultrasound (locla aneaesthetic) and a saline erection and x-ray (general) performed on me.  I would think your condition, with curvature and other symptoms pointing to peyronies will make you a candidate for the saline erection.

Both test the ability to get an erection and blood flow to the area.  In my case they said circulation was fine.

I've also had the briefest of hormone tests carried out on my blood.  In the UK its hard to get anything more done than what the doctor is willing to do on a cost-by-case basis but if you're in the US your medical coveage might extend to more extensive work of the type Megazoid and Cjones know about.

That's all I know really.  Sorry I couldnt be more help
I'm astounded at the amount of pain that the human body can experience when there is supposedly nothing wrong with it...when you're experiencing it, you'd swear that something is exploding / falling off / etc., then the tests show that everything is just peachy keen.  Very frustrating.

D'oh!  I forgot to mention the bent erection to the doctor yesterday.  Dangit!  Ah, well, I've got other issues to address first before I return to that.

I'll check out Megazoid's post and get his info on the types of hormone tests.

You've been VERY helpful Yossarian - just having someone going through the same hell and willing to talk about it is very helpful indeed!  I'll post any test results once I get them.

Morgannon
Okay mate, good luck with the tests.  It seems strange to say this but I hope they find something wrong with you!  Providing they can offer a reasonable course of treatment of course!

CJones post about the tests to get done lays out things in a fairly simple fashion - you might find it useful.

It does help to talk to someone going through the same thing.  I wish that some of the people who used to post would do so again, just to make sure they're okay and to see how they're getting on.
Unfortuantly urlology is a science only starting to properly develop IMO. There is no doubt everyone on this thread has something not functioning quite right, even if at this stage it can't be pinpointed. Just because the docs say it is fine doesn't mean it is, we still have a LOT to learn about the human body.

Some good news from me though. I have been wearing a **** ring to help erections. I have gone to not being able to get it up to literally being able to pound away indefinitely (well, only up to an hour because thats when I take it off for safety reasons)

It's great
Glad you're getting at least some function back mate. I remember you had a problem with the veins in your penis but did you ever suffer from shrinkage?

I agree that urology is still starting to develop and although, I know funding is tight and we've got to concentrate on things like cancer first, I really wish it would develop faster so we could get some respite from our various conditions.

I've really been trying not to obsessively check/measure my penis and avoid looking at it as much as possible so i don't get freake dout by every little change but this means that every time I do the difference is worse and my freak-outs are more intense.

Today, I caught a glimpse of my **** flaccid and it was hard to believe it was the same one I had when I was younger.  This leadme to get it hard to check and I noticed, not for the first time that the skin of my glands was peeling off.  Anyone else noticed this?

For years the reduction in girth was mainly wehn flaccid with my erect size pretty much holding steady.  That's all changed now and I'm starting to experience erect shrinkage at a much faster rate.

I really don't know what to do.  I'm trying to live as normal a life as possible but am dosing up on supplements in the hope they'll at least stem the tide but nothing sems to help.

I have a girlfriend at the moment and, although she's never seen me flaccid, I'm terrified she'll notice now that erect atrophy is happening.  I know I shpould be honest with her but I just cannot bring myself to raise the subject in case I frighten her off.

Thanks mate. I never experienced shrinkage, but it is difficult to really tell since I had my problem since childhood. My penis continued to grow without erections. Growth may have been stifled, but it is still grew to a  normal size. It has not shrunk since it reached adult size, but I would guess I only stopped growing about 2 years ago anyway ... it may actually still be slightly growing, I'm not sure.

Can't comment on the glans (glands) peeling, never experienced it myself. I don't have any new advice to offer mate, but I still wish you all the best in recovering.. Keep using the supplements, and make sure to drink lots and lots of water. This seems to keep my flaccid full.
hello a let me start by saying thank you all, i thought i was alone with this problem now i know im not i feel a little better.
just like everyone else i have been having problems with my penis shrinking over the past 5 years it has gone from 8inch down to about 5inch on a good day, i also suffer with the burning and itchy sensation, and in the last 2 years i have noticed a dent at the base of my penis, and on top of that i have no sex drive no more and i mean its zero i have no urge at all and when i do manage to get a semi erection there is almost no sensation and i lose what erection i had.
i have not yet been to a doctor i have been buying viagra of the net for the past few years and its got to the stage that they will not even help, if anyone out there has some advise i would really appreciate the help, and again thank you
Hey man,

First thing to say is you shpould always go to see your doctor, no matter how embarrassing a complaint it might be, although in this case there's probably nothing they will do.

Still, the more people who complain about this the more chance the medical profession will start to take it seriously and the more chance we'll find the one urologist/endocrinologist/other doctor who might just know what's causing this.

Unfortunately there's not much advice I can offer you.  I've tried just about everything over the years and nothing seems to work - my penis is still getting thinner.
8 inch is normal

5 inch is normal

that is what the doctor will say

32 inch waist is normal

42 inch waist is normal

that is what the doctor will say

Why aren't there any pictures of shrinking penises on the internet , or why haven't you or anyone else complaining of the condition posted pictures

I have had the problem for 1 year  , I know what caused it - excessive mastubation and I felt it shrink while I was sleeping on the same day, trying to arouse it just made it retreat more

I was unable to get an erection after this and the small size made it difficult to clean also the foreskin had remained the same size of course but the penis was smaller causing urine to remain

Urinating is probably the first thing you will notice a change with , as it will leak on your trousers and over the floor when previously it extended far enough out of the trousers to do the job without mess

of course this urine caused balanitis as that was the GP's diagnosis of the problem

I think you mentioned earlier that you masturbate to reassure yourself that you can get it to a reasonable size erect - how long have you refrained from masturbation - would that make a difference ?
I can only assume that the lack of pictures/knowledge of this subject is because it is so rare/new and because the medical profession refuses to accept it happens.

How old are you bud?  Also, how much have you shrunk and do you have any pain?  Is this still happening and are you still masturbating?

I guess the longest I've ever refained is about 5/6 days.  Probably not long enough to make any difference

hey guys i dont have that condition myself but it must suck big time... Ive read only a few of the posts so i may have missed it, but are any of you on or considered penis enlargement exercises (jelqing) or an extender? it may reverse/encourage growth. cheers
Don't you agree it would be useful to see a photo of a shrunk penis , you seem to have had the problem for 10 years and only recently bothered to do anything about it - I am considering taking a photo of mine flaccid

I'm 37 and only had the problem for 1 year

I have probably only masturbated once in the last fortnight (I became interested in a woman 2 weeks ago so not interested in masturbation or porn at the moment) before that I mastubated a few times per day but only going far enough for ejaculation once per day - so it's early days the penis seems a bit thicker after abstinence (and longer when flaccid)

before the shrinkage I mastubated a lot more , but now I just stroke the sides to get it hard rather than pulling the foreskin back and forth as I am scared it will disappear into my body

the penis was like a jelly wrapped in foreskin when flaccid

no pain really but I would say it is a bit sore

"posted by megazoid on May 04
10) Do you feel like your penis has came loose at the base and can move around allot more freely? "

when masturbating I would say the foreskin goes clockwise and the penis anti clockwise as if it is dislodged

perhaps the ligament has been damaged by masturbation

I will measure my penis - are you asking for erect measurements ?

I did visit a private GP but he said there was nothing wrong with it , it is certainly the case that male doctors do not like looking at patients penises and seem to think that men are obsessed with penis size - I just want an average size one
It was a waste of my money

It looks like I will not be masturbating for a while so I will see if it improves after a month
"you seem to have had the problem for 10 years and only recently bothered to do anything about it"

I first noticed this when I was about 16, 12 years ago and a year after Is tarted masturbation.  The first time I visited a doctor about this was nearly 11 years ago.  First urologist I saw not long after that.  Have had scans, x-rays, blood tests, measurements taken etc.  Have now seen four different urologists and have spent my entire adult life searching for a diagnosis/treatment.  For the past five years I've trawled the Internet almost daily looking for information.

Glad to hear you're not experiencing any major pain.  Hope it stays that way.  Keep me updated as to how the absitenence affects you.  My problem is that when I see it's gotten smaller in the flaccid state then I panic thinking about how these changes affect my erect size (which is the only one I'm really interested in) and so my attempts to stay away from masturbation fall flat as I need to get it hard and measure it.  Also, getting an erection provides at least some temporary relief from the pain I experience in my penis.

The thing about shrunken penis pictures is that it would only be of any use if it was next to pictures of it before the shrinkage began.

I know what you mean about doctors just thinking you're paranoid about size.  I'm not even bothered if mine is a bit below average - I just don't want it wasting away to nothing.
OK - just a quick reply

I think I hit the nail on the head with your mastubation habits

"my attempts to stay away from masturbation fall flat as I need to get it hard and measure it"

after 12 years of having this problem - don't you think it is worth it abstaining from masturbation for a while eg a month (I assume you will still get morning erections so will know the size from that)

"The thing about shrunken penis pictures is that it would only be of any use if it was next to pictures of it before the shrinkage began."

are you saying that your penis is a "normal" size then  ? eg within the range that looks normal in other words it was at the large end of the scale before  - but is now at the small end of the acceptable scale

if your doctor had not seen your penis before the shrinkage would he just say thats a normal size penis

flaccid mine is 3 inches and just under 1 inch of that is foreskin with no penis inside it , in other words 2 inch penis - 3 inch foreskin and it was only about an inch long at its worst point

before the shrinkage I had no problem getting my penis out of my trousers to urinate , but I can no longer use the urinals

You have seen several doctors - have you paid for a private consultation ? it may be case that the NHS isn't interested in this type of problem , a lot of men pay privately for circumcision because of the NHS's attitude to the issue

without pictures people will say you are imagining it

My morning erections have never been as big as the one's I get when aroused.

My penis is still withing the normal range although it has slipped down the scale clightly over the years.  Erect it's around 1-2cm thinner, flaccid it's about 60-65% what it once was.

Saw a private urologist who seemed as clueless as his NHS counterparts.
Hi there.Cheers yossarian for leading me to this forum as i am a major sufferer of this shrinkage as well.Mines got so severe that i dont know what to do about it anymore.Has a solution or anything been found yet or What are people doing about this?
morning erection = 5 inch long and circumference is 12 cm - that was measured by wrapping a piece of paper around it

If I had used my hand it would have been bigger I suppose

en.wikipedia / wiki/Human_penis_size  top right photo - I would say mine is similar to that

the wikipedia article indicates that my penis is of normal size so I have to assume the problem is in my head even though I know what caused the shrinkage and felt it happen while trying to sleep

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_penis_size

5 inch erect length is normal 4.85 inch erect girth is normal

3.5 inch flaccid length is normal according to wikipedia

so it may be slightly too small flacid
your previous post ;

"and here i am now.23 with a half an inch penis soft and 3 inches hard. "

yes that is very small , I suppose your scrotum is bigger than your penis

what caused your problem and do you masturbate ?
Guys,

I don't know how many of you are interested but I've started a blog dedicated tot his subject.  I hope to develop it into somewhere everyone can share their experiences and the info they've gleaned.

http://penileatrophy.wordpress.com/

Please help support it - would be good to see some of the old posters like cjones84, Meagazoid, 421 etc checking in to let us know how they're doing.
Thought I'd join this. My problems started on and right after quitting finasteride(Gefina 5mg) as my genitals went completely numb and new veins emerged along my shaft. After 8 months the feeling has returned to 80%, but the texture of my **** is still greyish, rough, my **** is narrower and points to the left and the new veins are still emerged and old veins sit more loose. After quitting fin my T-levels also crashed and I developed gyno and gained like 30 pounds in a few moths and felt like complete ****.
My libido is still gone and having an erection does not even feel ejoyable. Plus my **** is always dry now, no pre-*** to speak of.
A urologist diagnosed me with PD and prostatitis.I've nearly killed myself over this many times, but forums like these help a bit. I have no doubt in my mind that fin caused this. Just a warning.
Sorry to hear that man.  Please don't do anything rash.

What is finasteride?
http://www.sexualtips.net/penis_size_questions_and_answers.htm

Interesting read which may be relevant to you guys. Discuesses the role of DHT and penis size
Hi iam having   the same problem as you r having.started  to mastrubate as early as 7..had dry orgasms by squeezing my flaccid penis.As you said i did not know until 14 that penis is supose to get hard ....I think matrubating young  has damaged my penis .I completely don't have rection at all .I have been to four diffrent urogolist but no luck .....not sure what to do now ...very much depressed .
How bad is your shrinkage and how old are you now?
I'm 29 now .My flaccid  penis reduced abt 2.5 inches & no erection throuhout my teens and till now.

I think i might have the same condition. The only difference between me and the rest is that i already had this condition before, but it fixed itsself completely! But now i have it again and i think its a stayer this time.
Symptoms are:

Rubbery hard penis, but the size is "ok". The feeling to it is just weird.
No libido, where before my libido was going overdrive

Its possible to get normal erections, but i need to wait 2-3 days between any sexual sessions

But i'm actually sure what caused this: Masturbation! Who else here masturbated (a lot) (since young age?)
No erection for over 10 years?
yes exactly 12 yrs ....during the first few yrs I had moderaate erection but forthe 9 yrs i completely lost erection.GOne to multiple doc ..but no use....All my blood test hormones looks okay ....
Hey all,

I have been experiencing something similar to this shrinking problem.  The only difference is I think I know what caused it.  A little background -- I'm 24, no previous penis problems, and overall in good health. However, about 4 months ago, I broke up with my latest gf and decided to use the extra time I gained to restarting a jelqing routine that I had done off and on for several years (and seemingly with good results until now).  I assume that I did this too hard this final time, and ever since I've had problems with my penis.

To start, it hangs much looser and looks thinner at the base, hanging more straight down than in the sort of semi-arch that it used to hang in.  There has also been loss of girth toward the glans (glands), where it seems more tapered than it had before.  Like a lot of you, I have noticed a tendency for it to be a lot smaller in the flaccid state -- it feels shrunken and rubbery much of the time.  I still get erections but it's more difficult without manual stimulation and they rarely seems 100%.  In particular, the glans (glands) and corpus spongiosum do not seem to engorge properly.

In addition to the penis problem, my scrotum now hangs much lower and feels overheated, so that has become uncomfortable to sit down for lengthy periods of time.  I have a reoccuring pain in the left side that extends from (seemingly) the testicle to the back of my leg.  I feel that these problems are directly related to the penis problem, as if some sort of disruption in blood flow may be affecting everything in that area.

I have been to the urologist twice -- once a month ago and once today.  Initially, he thought I might have prostatitis, and gave me antibiotics.  That didn't help.  I went back with my whole laundry list of symptoms that wouldn't go away -- he said he couldn't feel any plaque in the penis and there was nothing else obvious to go by, so he prescribed my Cialis and told me that it would "loosen up things down there" and that my erections would bounce back and whatever.  I would hope so, but I doubt he has a clue what's really going on.  So here I am, reporting to you guys about my problem.

A lot of you with similar symptoms have suggested theories about hormones, masturbation, fungal infections, etc.  I'm not sure how much these things might apply to you, but in my case, it definately seems like it's more likely physical injury.  I think a lot of people may have experienced something similar but that these injuries are too subtle to be detected my typical urologists.  My 2 cents.

The issue has definately affected me psychologically and I wonder how much that might be exacerbating my symptoms. Regardless, I've been pretty hopeless about the situation and have contemplated suicide, though not very seriously. I have everything else going for me -- I'm a good looking guy, highly intelligent, highly talented, but to me, it doesn't amount to much if I can't make love to a woman, so I've been pretty low.  Just hoping to hang onto some optimism.  I'll be sure to post any updates that might help the rest of you.  

i am a 22 year old i have been losing girth nd width for around 2 years now.... i saw a doc recently andhe put me on androgel... even though he said my testosterone level was normal high.... i was wondering if anyone knew if androgel was bad/good. hanks
No idea but I'd say your doctor is beig negligent if he's just sticking you on TRT without further examination.  ANy more details about your circumstances?
I really think the best about this is to stop musturbation period.
I have this worry all over me is that i am not good as my girlfriend complains.
Because i really release very early during intercouse.Well any help from you
guys?
I have seen these jelking techniqes also. Does it actually work, and if so what kind of results did you have?
By the story you have told I doubt you would recommend me tryn this.
hey yossa,

He said that my levels are very normal... but he doesnt know if when i was younger i had higher levels... so he said hed try me on androgel for a little to see if it raises my levels.  what other circumstances are you looking for.... by the way someone i think you has been talking about the problem being related to masterbation (masturbation)/sex and i think you might be right if i go a few days without masterbating (masturbating) or having sex w my girlfriend it seems that my lenght and girth seemt to get better... but once i orgasm it takes that like three or 4 day period to get it back.... idk
Wow, I had no idea there were so many other guys experiencing the same thing. Good to know there are others that want to deal with this head on.

Am 28, up until 24,25 I was erect at 6-6.5 without effort, now its 4 when I'm lucky and has lost girth.

I've noticed that during this time, progressively I've had to urinate more frequently, my stomach is bloated and I have grown a beerbelly ("all of a sudden"), I don't get angry anymore, just frustrated.

To be honest, I sometimes think my size is beginning to vary with lunar cycles (not joking)...that's when I got scared and started to take my observations of size seriously.

I've tried the pump and jelqing. The pump is a joke and jelquing was short lived for me and my penis seemed to decrease regardless.

The link for the Science of Sex when Dr Pezza states that he knows how to initialize a second puberty growth period sounds promising. Does anybody know anymore of this?

Also I think possibly an unclean colon can really do alot of damage generally to your system.

im 26 male and i can understand all ya blokes out there and how you guys must feel as i have the same situation for the last 3 years as i can remember i have been suffering the shrinking of the penis.

when this started happening. I began to get self conscious and i lost alot of self esteem. i started to become more of lights out and under the blankets for sex which i hated. at the ages of 16-19 i was in a serious relationship and having sex upto 3 times a day and doing it where ever we could. after that relationship ended i went out and partied my *** off. for 4 years i was taking just bout every party drug + Weed you could imagine. at about 23 i started to noticed my penis was shrinking it now hangs just above my balls and some days looks really wrinkly....sometimes i can feel and watch it shrink after i have had a play with it.

Since i havent seen anyone else ask this yet as far as i know.

have any of you blokes taking party drugs ie speed eccys, coke, weed do anyone think that this would affect this problem when i was partying with mates you sometimes hear the word bicky **** which means your penis was shriveled up but then go back to normal the next day. wonder if this could be a permanent effect..

my girlfriend just broke up with me after being with her for 3 years for many different reason mostly because shes 21 and wants to run free for awhie like i did, but i know for the last year the sex hasn't been that great. i dont need to say why that is now do i........

this is the First Site that i clicked on after googling "Shrinking Penis"
I did't know that this was such an occurring problem for Men...

"All in All we are Men and what we need is a good spoon full of cement and Harden the F$$K UP"

What Doctor should i see? like do i just walk into an medical centre and have some random inspect my gadget or do u need to goto a specialist???
any help would be most appreciated
Guys,

Since 2004, I have had a tight foreskin (possible BXO). In '05 I had a dorsal slit (like a partial circumcision) and all was well until last year when the tightness returned, making sex very painful and, eventually, practically impossible. By this point, when masturbating, I was just rubbing over the penile skin and not retracting. This wasn't my usual method but I had to adapt, naturally.

Last month had to have a full circumcision. A week and a half later, I could get an erection without intense pain from the stitches and looking at it, it seemed smaller than usual. It was maybe 70% erect so I put it down to just that. I coaxed out as full erection (being very careful not to disturb the painful stitching) and there it was. Same size. Just harder.

Could it happen? Could it be psychological - afraid of bursting my stitches (and I was after a torrid time with my partial circumcision)? Or is it more sinister?

I told my GP and he ran some tests for testosterone levels, blood sugars and all that. All were fine, the testosterone levels were normal he said, 20 or 25 I think he said. He said I had high ALT which could mean a fatty liver but the rest were all clear. As the ALT results could be skewed by my antibiotics for post op, he wants to run it again, along with some other tests.  He also said to wait and that it could take up to 8 weeks for things to return to normal, especially if I have a worry (and I do) that getting fully erect is going to cause injury to the surgical wound.

Flaccid size seems normal - it's the erect size.that has changed. Dunno if this is important, but pre operation, I had 2 sensations which I attributed to the tight foreskin.
Viewing 201-218 comments: