Men's Health Community
Ultrasound test normal still something is not right :/

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

I am 23 ys Male will turn 24 yrs in 16-nov
I was masturbating addict, i got pain 3 times in my right ball.. i thought i killed my ball by testicular torsion... i was always ashamed to tell my parents.. After searching on internet I realized that it was blue ball syndrome after masturbating. First time when i got pain i was 16 yrs old and within less than 30 min pain went off, this was when i masturbated a lot but then i masturbated only 3 or 4 days in week but i increased duration of Masturbation for some fetishes and increased it up to 3 hours. However long masturbation never hurted when i did it at night but when i was 18 yrs in it was 2nd time i got pain in my balls but this time pain was worse like someone kicked in my ball, testis swelled and i got no vomit or nausea and pain disappeared after 2.5 or 3 hrs but from that day one this weird happened is that i can't retract my balls in to groin like my left testicle head can go inside my groin and it's very spongy but right testicle however it doesn't hurt but is not as spongy and very smooth like my left testicle. And then when I turned 20 I again masturbate up to 2 or 2.5 hrs and again I got pain in my right ball but pain disappeared slowly after 2 or 3 hrs slowly and gradually. 3rd time I did this because I want to know what wrong with my right testicle. I accept this was my stupidity. However still now symptoms are same like my right testis can’t retract like my left testis, it like my right testis move forward in scrotum but when I use self-test with my hand on my testis I see no huge size difference in my both balls. When I wake up after at-least 7 or 8 hrs sleep (not before 6 hrs ) I can very dull ache or may be muscular pain I don’t know what it is bcoz pain is very different time it’s neither it feels like gas nor it feels like somebody kicked in my groin hence no throbbing pain but pain is like when you pinch tightly your nose. This kind of very dull pain in my inguinal are or right groin only comes (noticeable) when I take a deep breath. Not only that I have very dull muscular pain in my right legs inner thighs some time upper thighs and even some time muscles between feet and knees. I was very worried that how long I have to go through this so I started going to doctors. First doctor was general physician kidney/liver specialist and 2nd was also kidney specialist, 3rd was Infertility and Male General Physician Dr. Nadeem Alam in Taj Complex and Last Urologist I met was Dr. Mahmood Yusuf from National Hosptial Karachi. All have checked my ball sack and said that your testicles are normal you don’t have any problem don’t worry o.O and
-My Ultrasound of Testicles was normal. (Cyst 5.2MM in head of right epididymis (Mahmood Yusuf said its normal don’t worry)
-Fasting Blood Sugar 12/8/14  = 112   26/3/14 = 116
-Urid Acid 12/8/14  = 9.9   26/3/14 = 8.2
-Recently 23 October when I checked by Blood Pressure by Hospital it was 140
After than I was so angry that avoiding Meat and Sugar didn’t helped at all so I started eating Egg omelette and little beef and chicken meat piece in every meal at-least it decreased my Migraine pain in half of my head.
I’ve been eating Zyrolic Allopurinol since 2 months and avoiding sugar in meal and drink but still same symptoms occurs nothing changes
Mahmood Yusuf even said “Yar Tu Tension nahin liya ker” per mein tension kiyun na loon jab meri Morning hi aise guzarti hai :/ aur phir pora din thigh muscles mein pain :/