Men's Health Community
Uncomfortable and Painful Penis Skin

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Uncomfortable and Painful Penis Skin

I'm 33 years old. For the two years, I've noticed the skin of my penis stretching, so that it doesn't sit right on the shaft anymore, and even goes over the corona some when sitting. This causes a lot of discomfort and pain. It could be from long sessions are dry masturbation. What can I do to reverse this loose saggy skin, as it wasn't like this two years ago?
Hi John, I think you have found your own answer in dry masturbating for many years, Yes, you can find some lotions and potions if you google skin shrinkers, or have you thought of plastic surgary.
Cant think of much else.
Good Luck
Can loose skin cause perpetual pain? And is there any way that loose skin can repair naturally over time?
Hi John, A look back at your p[ost and about lose skin being painful, Do you wear boxers or tight fitting briefs, you may find tights fitting best, as it would move about to much, if you think about it.
Ok Dug it to the old grey matter and thinking DHEA cream may help, they say it has anti ageing (aging) effect on skin, so this might be worth you reasearching, did have a quick look, and I think it may work over time, then nothing will be as quick as the knife, see if you can find some 5 or 10mg tubes of cream, but please read up about DHEA, its a hormone, on the good side it will boost your testosterone, lift your libido and kick up your energy levels, but it can have the odd funny side effect with the odd person, but I'm on it as part of my ED recovery.
Good Luck