Men's Health Community
White spots on penis glans(glands)

A community for people with Men's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

White spots on penis glans(glands)

Hi.

Before a few months I had got one white spot on my penis glans (glands). In the last month or two I got the other two on the corona of penis glans (glands) (or how it's called the ring between glans (glands) and penis).
It looks like white, dry and it looks like a wound. It doesn't hurt me, only I was feeling a little pain when squeezing the one on the "corona". There are no other symptoms.
I think it's from a massive masturbation (in the days when it showed up I was masturbating quite a lot almost every day about three times). I never had sex before the first one showed. If anybody have this problem please help me and tell me what it is, does it have a consequences, is it a disease and how to treat it and remove it because I feel embarrassing just by looking it. BTW. I never stop masturbating for more than 2 days. Help me please with this one. I'll appreciate it a lot.

Thanks in advance...

P.S. If you can help me, I can show you pictures if you're comfortable with looking it. And another thing, I'm circumcised.
AnnieBrooke busy, busy, busy Comment
AnnieBrooke commented on Cindy's status
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle