Men's Health Community
embarassing groin injury massage

A community for people with Men's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: medical conditions, general health, and management.

embarassing groin injury massage

I'm 20 years old and I got a groin injury when I got tackled playing football a few days ago. We have a massage therapist who works on our team. He had worked on my right shoulder once or twice, and I've seen him work on other guys before, nobody ever said anything weird happen. He told me to ice it, take motrin and had me schedule a appointment the next day.  I met him in a private office. He told me to strip down, but I kept on my boxers. He started rubbing deep into my upper thigh muscle, which was cool in the beginning, cause it felt good, but felt a little weird. He went all the way up my thigh to a 1/2 inch from my testicles, where it was sore, and said I definately pulled a groin muscle. He told me the only way for me to heal was to hit pressure points in my groin, not on my balls but in my ball sacks and the veins. I told him that I didn't want to, but he say that if I don't, I will have to get a injection with a needle into my penis, and that he is preventing me from that pain. He told me I might not be able to play the rest of the season without the treatment. He pulled down my boxers and touched my testicles and pressure points in my ball sack, and twisted them into different positions. The worst part was that I started to get hard. He told me not to worry, that it happens to most guys. He asked me about if I have an sexual problems with my girlfriend. I asked him to stop cause I was so embarassed. He said that I could lose being able to be hard without the treatment. He said he could hypnotize me to help me relax. He started having me follow his finger in a circle and counting down numbers. I don't remember everything that happened after that but I know that he kept working on my testicle sacks and the pressure points and eventually I ejaculated. He never touched my penis, just the part of the base of my penis in my ball sack. I have been too embarassed to talk to other guys on the team about what happened. I'm glad that I don't have to get the needle treatment, but now the therapist says I need a couple more treatments, and I don't want to do it. He gives me detailed instructions on soaking and iceing the injury. The coach told me he is legit, and has worked on him, too, but I didn't tell the coach everything that happened. I don't want to do the treatment again. Does anyone know an alternate way to heal a groin injury? Do you think I should tell my coach what happened? I would would DIE if anyone on the team found out that I ejaculated during the massage.
drifter0213 commented on Feels like life is ov...
Caryopteris commented on GMO CORN
GMO CORN
18 hrs ago by gymdandee
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle