Men's Health Community
semen from anus?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

semen from anus?

hello, im a 18 y/o male, i recently met my first girl friend and we are not sexually active yet, and whenever im with her i get really horny and an erection obviously, my testicles start to hurt, and then a couple hourse later i have to go to the bathroom, what looks like semen and smells like semen is discharged from my anus, is this normal? my testicles usually hurt for 3-5 hours after i lose my erection, this has happened for the past 4 days and im kinda worried, i just wanted to get some oppinions so any suggestions what this could would help.   thanks to all
Related Discussions
4 Comments
Blank
You are kind of young to have this problem.  I have this condition but from vasectomy surgery.  the doctor who did the surgery (Michigan) had developed his own procedure and routed the tubes into the intestines covered with a flap.  I remember Him telling me that in the future I should tell my doctors that I had a "Fistula" (A pathway where one would not normally find one).  Anyway, If I come a lot or hav e intercourse more than 3 times a day I have symptoms as you describe (Diahrea, gas and oozing from the rectum with the smell of seaman!)  Most doctors I've told don't believe it yet none of my partners ever got pregnant from me!  

Maybe you can find a urologist that can devise a test for a "fistula"?  It may be that you have such a natural abnormality?

Good luck.
Blank
222282_tn?1210168539
hi guys it is possible to have a natrual fistula !  and  i agree its a possibility .x xx
Blank
its pretty weird, is it possible my body just produces alot of semen/sperm when im horny, and it just doesnt have anywhere to go but to be stored in the tubes? After i see my girlfriend i usually go home and masterbate because that usually releaves the pain instintaniously, and i come ALOT, like a good couple of liquid ounces. and my come looks healthy, i made an appointment with my family doctor to get his oppinion befour i go to a urologist.
Blank
or could this just be blue balls? thats what im pointing toward and my family doctor too.
Blank
I turned celibate about 8 weeks ago and had some really hot intercourse for about 5 hours this morning, didn't ejaculate still and had semen leaking from my anus! I think the body releases it when the horniness becomes unbearable!
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Men's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...
Jul 20 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank