sensitive penis skin
Skin of my penis is extremely sensitive, specially the glans penis. It is so sensitive that i can not insert it into vagina. I tried to use condoms & desensitizing creams but it cause severe irritation. If i try to insert into vagina it ejaculates due to very high sensation of please. I can not make my girl friend. They come and then leave me as i always fail to give them please even for 10 seconds. They even can not touch or play with my penis as it causes ejaculation. Some body help me or otherwise i have to ?????.

Yes I know what you mean, i lost my wife because of that, we worked on it, none of that cream stuff,
there was a technique where she was to pinch the penis behind the head, causing pain, (really) for 5 seconds,
often I would ej when she did that,
it did seem to help a bit

then another technique was to insert an erection in her, and sit perfectly still, all of these helped a little,

i think sitting still in her was the best, the pinching only helped for the moment, and was extremely painful as you might imagine !!!!

after she had left, i asked her if it was a factor, she indicated it was, in as nice a way as she could

then there was a sexy tight Asian girl who got me to have sex with a dozen times a day,
but I pictured her having sex with the first guy who came along, and couldn't tolerate that thought

since then I just try not to think of sex, the doctor asked me if i wished i was married today, (lady doctor) she did an exam on me the other day

and it was embarrassing, she turned away as soon as i started getting errect

so i have been erect since then and it bothers me

perhaps it helps a tiny bit to know you aren't the only one

sensitve2
ragp
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle