sensitive penis skin
Skin of my penis is extremely sensitive, specially the glans penis. It is so sensitive that i can not insert it into vagina. I tried to use condoms & desensitizing creams but it cause severe irritation. If i try to insert into vagina it ejaculates due to very high sensation of please. I can not make my girl friend. They come and then leave me as i always fail to give them please even for 10 seconds. They even can not touch or play with my penis as it causes ejaculation. Some body help me or otherwise i have to ?????.

Yes I know what you mean, i lost my wife because of that, we worked on it, none of that cream stuff,
there was a technique where she was to pinch the penis behind the head, causing pain, (really) for 5 seconds,
often I would ej when she did that,
it did seem to help a bit

then another technique was to insert an erection in her, and sit perfectly still, all of these helped a little,

i think sitting still in her was the best, the pinching only helped for the moment, and was extremely painful as you might imagine !!!!

after she had left, i asked her if it was a factor, she indicated it was, in as nice a way as she could

then there was a sexy tight Asian girl who got me to have sex with a dozen times a day,
but I pictured her having sex with the first guy who came along, and couldn't tolerate that thought

since then I just try not to think of sex, the doctor asked me if i wished i was married today, (lady doctor) she did an exam on me the other day

and it was embarrassing, she turned away as soon as i started getting errect

so i have been erect since then and it bothers me

perhaps it helps a tiny bit to know you aren't the only one

sensitve2
ragp
Paxiled commented on Green Tea and Green T...
Dec 10
jimgreg on now 400 mg of lamctal,,a... Comment
Dec 09
gymdandee commented on Green Tea and Green T...
Dec 09
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle